Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

12 hours ago, poochyena said:

Just your average monitor head

~shnip~

Are those doc martins I see peaking out?

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

🤪 This is weird to me.

Why would I come to this forum if I wanted to be seen?

I got a face and look that will make you throw your camera away. 😄

If I was photogenic I'd be on facebook with everyone else and the pretty people.

If I was pretty, heck I might even have a struggling poser video channel. 🤩

I'd rather hang out here with the Linus crowd and just talk with people. 🙂

😜 

• 6 months later...

That's me standing before the Eiger Northface, Mönch and Jungfrau.

BF3C7896-B7F1-427F-B842-961D00EAEA1F.thumb.jpeg.dd2ae8f9e0b41ac1419c33c8eba7595e.jpeg

Photo courtesy of my Brother, I didn't ask him to take it he just did it.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:05 PM, Intergalacticbits said:

🤪 This is weird to me.

Why would I come to this forum if I wanted to be seen?

I got a face and look that will make you throw your camera away. 😄

If I was photogenic I'd be on facebook with everyone else and the pretty people.

If I was pretty, heck I might even have a struggling poser video channel. 🤩

I'd rather hang out here with the Linus crowd and just talk with people. 🙂

😜 

image.png.4a1cfb5c89409d14d844a8ed2e5d260b.png

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

3 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Unfortunately all the mountains that get snow near me look no where near this pretty. Stupid Australian landscapes are boring. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Not sure if I'll do a face reveal yet, but here's a hand reveal:

Spoiler

1601974813_handreveal.jpg.35b16ecf5e5965e6f3e4142c5a37a3bc.jpg

My hand on a CD:

Spoiler

747420551_handcomparison.jpg.505d9c56a891770a85338a94f9e452f5.jpg

It's a standard CD-R, 52x burn speed, 700MB file space, 80 minute audio runtime.

elephants

• 2 months later...

I have a picture of me somewhere on MOTF.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Here is me hiking last year.

668347233_thingy2.png.d7a00a93c911f7f83989a6ba2d2c9576.png

I censored it like a spec ops photo.

Ok I don't wear a hat back words usually, I think my sister did it.

Second that my camera is by my crotch. I think it's because I put my battery grip and it weighs like 3 pounds on my neck so I just clipped it to my backpack.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

Second that my camera is by my crouch. 

Keyboard Spamming Gif - Get Images

Spoiler

No, this is not me. Literally the second result on Google images

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

12 hours ago, FakeATF said:

Keyboard Spamming Gif - Get Images

Hide contents

No, this is not me. Literally the second result on Google images

I am confused

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

I am confused

I'm pretty sure you meant "crotch" but it says "crouch", and Control is a common button for crouch in games...

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

#muricaparrotgang

On 2/21/2021 at 12:43 PM, soldier_ph said:

BF3C7896-B7F1-427F-B842-961D00EAEA1F.thumb.jpeg.dd2ae8f9e0b41ac1419c33c8eba7595e.jpeg

thats a beautiful picture

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

9 minutes ago, FakeATF said:

I'm pretty sure you meant "crotch" but it says "crouch", and Control is a common button for crouch in games...

No c is

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Benji said:

Not on Skyrim. There, it's left Ctrl

Oh.....

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Not on Skyrim. There, it's left Ctrl

on minecraft its left shift 🤮

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

4 hours ago, sub68 said:

No c is

Most if not all source games as well have it as Left-Control. Most FPS games I know of use it because it allows you do use your index finger even if you are crouching. Your pinky finger doesn't do much apart from shift to sprint or control to crouch.

#muricaparrotgang

1 minute ago, FakeATF said:

Most if not all source games as well have it as Left-Control. Most FPS games I know of use it because it allows you do use your index finger even if you are crouching. Your pinky finger doesn't do much apart from shift to sprint or control to crouch.

I am gonna try this

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

5 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I am gonna try this

I always rebind my crouch to Control, easier and just habit for me at this point.

I guess you could use your thumb to press the C button, but I almost always fat finger the spacebar as well.

Prone is usually left as is in most games, though sometimes I bind it to Z because ArmA was like that

#muricaparrotgang

On 4/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, XGoodGuyFitz said:

on minecraft its left shift 🤮

you can remap controls, you know... mine is F, cuz my hands are small, and spamming F doesnt trigger the sticky keys dialog. my sprinting is R, chat is / becuase roblox, C is command, T is my mob effects and X is my pick block with block data

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

On 4/22/2021 at 4:38 PM, FakeATF said:

Anyone who doesn't use space for jump, left shift for sprint, and left control for crouch are all psychopaths.

This has been my 5 day late TED talk.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)