Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

Hey y'all - this is a thread for all members, new and old, to post a picture or two of what they actually look like while not on the interwebs. 

Feel free to comment (respectfully) on photos, but please keep it on topic or else this topic be removed.

Anywho, as stated before, post a pic or two! Have a great day :D.

I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

I'll start - this is my sister and I before a hellish hike, about a month ago.

post-102461-0-51512800-1423548116.jpg

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Isn't there already a thread about this?

This is a revival of that, as long as it stays on topic, it'll be fine.

Totally me:

U8jgbbt.jpg

Those are some white teeth ya got there

giphy.gif

That pic still seriously scares me though :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Wearing a white shirt cause i feel preppy.

post-22427-0-01783100-1423548891.jpeg

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I never really liked her that much....

Don't understand the obsession

She's hot as fuck. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I want the D :

-snip-

How many gigabytes? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Ehm wadafuq? Just use the other thread?..

400-1.png This is me

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Is she reaaaaally?

Subjective. I'll leave you to it then.

Fine. Don't tell me she's hot though. 

post-22427-0-71835600-1423550488_thumb.j

post-22427-0-65163100-1423550504_thumb.j

Ehm wadafuq? Just use the other thread?..

It no longer exists it seems.

Blarg

Well after searching.... Where the hell did the original thread go? 0_o

15MFdAa.jpg?1

Can't show too much detail :ph34r:

Perhaps a shot from the side

EMZhGVI.png?1

Maybe even dat booty shot?

Uwi0AJZm.png?1

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Well after searching.... Where the hell did the original thread go? 0_o

Mods deleted it because it got too far off topic. Please, guys, keep this reletively on topic, as I don't want it to get deleted again.