One 4k Monitor vs Tripple Monitor For Immersion

Hello all, I am looking forward to a game called star citzen and I'm sure you guys are to. I really want to be immersed in this game and want to know if one 4k monitor (like the new Asus one coming out) would be more immersive than a triple monitor setup. With that in mind I don't care about money so just opinions on the immersion factor plz. Thanks.

Corsair 650d, Core i5 3570k, H100, Galaxy gtx670, Asus z77 vDeluxe Mobo, 16g kingston hyper x memory.

One 4K display. No bezels in between screens that way.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

One 4K display. No bezels.

Triple no bezel but that's hard to do.

So one 4k

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'd pick high res over multi-monitor any day, especially if you're looking for immersion. The higher fidelity, color accuracy, and frame rate the closer you are to a real experience.

Note: I find that color accuracy is more important than higher refresh rate past 60Hrz.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.