Dark rock 3 vs hyper evo 21

Effenbach

im going to buy either a Dark rock 3 or a hyper evo 212 - 

but i dont know if the dark rock 3 is worth the money , and i cant find any compability list for them and wonder if they will fit with ram and gpu clearence - height aint a problem  i got a msi b75ma p45 in a carbide 300r

There is quite a price difference if i recall, but it depends what you intend to do. 

If you want to overclock a lot, then go with BeQuiet!'s offering, if not the hyper 212 :) 

the 212 will keep a light oc comfortable though. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

As I understand it the Be Quiet performs better but I have heard installation isn't that simple, so like @Nup said, go with the one that suits your intended usage

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

There is quite a price difference if i recall, but it depends what you intend to do. 

If you want to overclock a lot, then go with BeQuiet!'s offering, if not the hyper 212 :)

As I understand it the Be Quiet performs better but I have heard installation isn't that simple, so like @Nup said, go with the one that suits your intended usage

ok , im not planning to overclock , but i would ike it silent - how about the fit - should i be fine if the height aint a problem?

quite a big price difference actually.

60-80$ MSRP according to their website.

BUT!

The unit is quite a lot bigger. and while produce better cooling results.

As always it depends. On your needs, on your budget, on your personal preference (I find the beQuiet! unit much more pleasing to look at)

ok , im not planning to overclock , but i would ike it silent - how about the fit - should i be fine if the height aint a problem?

If you're not OCing then go for the 212, it'll be silent enough, (you can regulate that, thought custom fan curves and whatnot). 

If size is of no concern to you then no need to worry :) It'll fit the carbide no probelmo. 

quite a big price difference actually.

60-80$ MSRP according to their website.

BUT!

The unit is quite a lot bigger. and while produce better cooling results.

As always it depends. On your needs, on your budget, on your personal preference (I find the beQuiet! unit much more pleasing to look at)

Ahh thanks :)

Id agree that the bequiet! one is the better of the two, but at such a difference you really need to want it :P 

It's in line, if not better then most liquid coolers too! 

Those bequite products do look great :P 

The dark rock pro 3 has 163 mm clearance and the 300r has 160mm specified

I would go with a 212 Evo you can easily adjust the fan curve and if you are not overclocking the Evo will be fine