"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

iHammmy

Hello, 

When I try to purchase a game or add steam wallet funds, steam keeps saying

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

It's really annoying as I wanna buy Hitman before the sale ends :P

I have sent a steam ticket, but I know they're not gonna be able to help me before the sale ends, so ive came here.

Here is my steam ticket:

Hello,

I have tried numerous times to purchase this game but it keeps coming up with the same information.

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

I have tried numerous payment methods on numerous devices, and it still doesn't work.

I really need help ASAP as their is currently a sale for this game! ( 80% off! )
and it ends tomorrow!

Also the information entered is correct.

I have also tried deleting everything exept the Steam.exe and Steam Apps folder and it still doesn't work. I have also tried adding steam funds, but again it still doesn't work.

If you could help, that would be great thanks.

- Harry

Thanks in advance,

- Harry

It seems impossible until it's done.

Hello, 

When I try to purchase a game or add steam wallet funds, steam keeps saying

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

It's really annoying as I wanna buy Hitman before the sale ends :P

I have sent a steam ticket, but I know they're not gonna be able to help me before the sale ends, so ive came here.

Here is my steam ticket:

Thanks in advance,

- Harry

Don't keep submitting. They will keep sending authorization charges to the card and lockout those funds every time you do.

@iHammmy

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

They'll be able to get you the sale price if they ever get to your ticket.

Don't keep submitting. They will keep sending authorization charges to the card and lockout those funds every time you do.

@iHammmy

Yeah, I know :)

It seems impossible until it's done.