Build Plan Thread Recommendations (Please read before posting)

Hey everyone just going for general suggestions here since black Friday is around the corner so I just want some options to hunt for when that day comes.

1) budget isn't an issue (well like black Friday budget whatever that'll be. Let's say like a Loose $1000 in extra parts) and the location will be Canada $CAD

2) the aim of the system is to "future proof" more like have a great working system that doesn't kick the bucket every year and a bit and instead maybe last me a good 6 years. Will probably be used for gaming.

Right now I have a 1080ti and I'm wondering what would be the best ryzen cpu would be to pair up with this if I were to hunt around during black Friday. Will be with fans and not liquid cooled btw. And not planning to OC but would like the option to if possible.

3) the monitor that I'm planning to run will be a 1440p 144hz 27" monitor As my main and another probably cheap 1080p monitor off of Craigslist as a secondary.

4) I need a case lol I heard be quiet cases are good.

5) I'm well aware that I'm throwing my money into a system that I don't need to upgrade since the 1080ti works well (kind of lol power issues says MSI afterburner) with my current setup with an i5-2600k and 8gb ram.

What I want to do is to have a stupid high end computer that says no problem to anything that I throw at it and finally experience my first time building a PC from top to bottom.

I've already dug myself a hole by buying a 1080ti so hit me up with some recommendations to what you guys think can do well and I'll keep an eye on it on BF.

Ps: if you guys reaallllyy think like really really think that the i7-2600k can carry me through another 4 years then I won't upgrade but I still want to cause I'm stubborn. (PSU is probably like 650w supply I think. Don't quote me on that but 100% sure I'm running into power issues)

Thannnks

Hey! Are looking for help for a build :)

1. Budget & Location

My location is Norway and the budget is around 15000 NOK= 1600 USD. Are going to use website: komplett.no so if possible make a shopping cart in the website.

2. Aim

Mostly 3D work, but also gaming on the side. Would like to be able to work in Unity and Maya at the same time.

3. Monitors

I currently only have one monitor which is a AOC 21.5" G2260VWQ6. I will in the future upgrade to two monitors, as I stated I would like to both with in Maya and Unity at the same time. Or use Unity and have a game like League running at the same time.

4. Peripherals

Need a Windows 10 OS and a secondary harddisk or SSD dont need more that 1tb, but would be nice with more if within budget. Otherwise I have all I need currently.

5. Why are you upgrading?

I am upgrading because my last computer had a restart malfunction so I got my money back from the store I bought it from. I enjoyed my last computer a lot. Which had these

specs:  

2040447548_OldPC.thumb.png.e833e523c28740a0162fc4559d813cf7.png

Looking at: 

664564414_Lookingat.thumb.png.d836688d1261e0faddd38284a6b3318e.png

nofhtdg.png

Update: Was able to recover my Windows 10 Pro license.

1. Budget & Location

Under 500 USD. USA. Probably Amazon or NewEgg. Not both unless I really need to. Amazon is probably preferred.

2. Aim

My goal is replacing my replacing A10-5745-based Laptop. I'd like to be able to play Devil May Cry 5.

3. Monitors

I have one 1080p@60Hz monitor and I might also use my 800x600@120Hz projector a few times a month.

4. Peripherals

I have plenty of peripherals. I have my old Windows 10 Pro license.

I don't feel like replacing capacitors.

AMD Only for the CPU.

AMD preferred for the GPU.

"APU" is acceptable.

I have a case.

I have an SSD with my Laptop's Windows install on it.

I have a few extra HDDs.

Try to scale the RAM for eventual max capacity(i.e. If the max capacity is 32GB and there are 4 slots, suggest 1 or 2 8GB sticks).

I am willing to wait until Black Friday, if that matters.

I'm currently looking at buying one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-590-p0041c-Desktop-3LC22AAR/dp/B07T7JYXZ7/

• AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
  • 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
  • AMD Radeon Vega 11 Graphics
  • 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
  • Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Do I just reply to this topic with my build to get some advice? I’m sorry I am new to using the forum but I would really love some advice on my first gaming/workstation build (it also my first complete build)

Parts list:

CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 3700K

Cooler- corsair H100i RGB

Motherboard- MSI MPG x570

RAM- G.skill trident Z 32gb (2 X 16) ddr4-3000

Storage- Samsung 970 eco 500gb M.2 X2

GPU- MSI RTX 2080 super

Case- Cooler Master H500

Power Supply- Corsair RM 750w 80+ Gold

OS- MS office 10 Pro

Monitor- Sceptre 1920X1080 165hz

Total price = $2222.01

1. budget and location:

my max is $2500 and some change. That said as close as I can stay to $2000 the better!

USD.

2. Aim:

this is my first ever real computer. I’m going to use it for gaming and video editing. I plan to play games like: Minecraft, modern warfare, arma 3, pubg, doom (2016), ion fury, the outer worlds, rainbow six siege, and many more.

Like I said though. I would also like to edit videos and photos on this pc I will be using adobe software for this (I might also record music with it).

3. Monitors: I currently only have space for one monitor and won’t be upgrading to multiple for the for the foreseeable future.

4. peripherals:

I already have keyboard, mouse, and headset.

its my first rig it’s not an upgrade.

im open to all suggestions. My idea with this build is that with the AMD cpu and the larger power supply that I could maybe over clock the CPU and gpu for better performance later.

Case - corsair carbide 175r £44.53 ccl computers

Be quiet system power 8 750w 80+ bronze £60.53

ASUS rog maximus XI HERO WI-FI £279.29

Intel core i7 8700k 3.7GHz 6 core £345.89

Corsair vengeance LPX 32GB 2x16GB 3200MHz DDR4 £132.13

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 SSD £71.95

Seagate barracuda 4TB 3.5 hard drive £82.54

Cool master master liquid ML240L RBG All in one liquid CPU cooler £59.99

I'm looking at building a home gaming pc that i'm able to play and stream on,  store alot of files on and watch movies.

My budget it around £1000, would be my first PC build and was wundering if the parts ive been looking at are good enough to do what I need. I live in UK and all the parts are from ccl computers was also hope to vidoe the build for others. I was looking at putting a 5.5 blu ray/dvd drive in but throught i may buy a external one after build.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 1:35 PM, donnyboi128 said:

Case - corsair carbide 175r £44.53 ccl computers

Be quiet system power 8 750w 80+ bronze £60.53

ASUS rog maximus XI HERO WI-FI £279.29

Intel core i7 8700k 3.7GHz 6 core £345.89

Corsair vengeance LPX 32GB 2x16GB 3200MHz DDR4 £132.13

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 SSD £71.95

Seagate barracuda 4TB 3.5 hard drive £82.54

Cool master master liquid ML240L RBG All in one liquid CPU cooler £59.99

I'm looking at building a home gaming pc that i'm able to play and stream on,  store alot of files on and watch movies.

My budget it around £1000, would be my first PC build and was wundering if the parts ive been looking at are good enough to do what I need. I live in UK and all the parts are from ccl computers was also hope to vidoe the build for others. I was looking at putting a 5.5 blu ray/dvd drive in but throught i may buy a external one after build.

Use a 970 Evo Plus nvme instead for the ssd drive since they are much faster. Don't go with Intel for cpu, AMD is so much ahead right now. I'd start from the 3600 and go up from there depending on budget flexibility. Although I have an Asus motherboard, I would recommend something else with better phases for higher overclocking stability, like the Aorus Elite/ Pro Wifi/ Master. Consider getting a PSU that is full modular and 80+ gold or platinum for better power efficiency. EVGA PSUs are cheaper and reliable. You haven't listed a graphics card, so I'm assuming you own one already and don't intend to upgrade. If you do, please post your monitor resolution for cards recommendations (being the sweet spot on many cases either the AMD 5700 XT or Nvidia 2070 SUPER.

Hello, good day and  this would be my first post in Linus forum. Please bear with me.

1. Budget & Location

Budget is roughly $1,900. Location would be Philippines.

2. Aim

This would be my very first build and first PC ever, and will mostly game on this build.

3. Monitors

As long as I can play with it with minimal Refresh Rate would be better for more graphically indulgence of the game to play with.

4. Peripherals

Would buy peripherals if deemed so.

AMD Only for the CPU.

AMD preferred for the GPU.

Thank you.

Looking to build my first PC.  Want to make sure these major components are compatible:

I9 9900KS

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero LGA1151

Dual ASUS ROG STRIX GeGorce RTX 2080TI

ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO radiator with fans

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case

Dual Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe

ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum power supply

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new to the forums i heard you guys can help, I am new to this and would like professional help 

1. Budget and location 

$1000 and live in the USA 

2. Aim

Gaming 

3. Monitors

1 long monitor 

4. peripheral

Windows 10 

5. Why are you upgrading

I always wanted a gaming PC but I don't understand what's compatible with, what i do understand a little is putting it together and cable sorting 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am currently planning to build a new PC because I've only had a Laptop and need something faster.

1. Budget and location 

Around 1100$ and live in Germany

2. Aim

Light gaming but mostly editing, developing and Adobe Suite (LR, Photoshop AE and PP)

3. Monitor

I want to get a WQHD 144Hz Monitor like Samsung CJG50 (not in the budget, any other recommendations? Max 320$)

4. Peripherals

Mx Keys + G703

I've taken many inspirations from LTTs "Early 2020's buyers guide" with the "Game On" build and I have come up with this build:

Ryzen 5 3600 195€

MSI B450 Tomahawk (not a big price difference and type c port could come in handy) 103€

RTX 2060 (Gigabyte / Asus Dual Version?) 320/350€ (thoughts?)

G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16GB 3600 MHz CL18 119€ or Trident Z 16GB 3200 MHz CL 16 94€? (Are the 25 bucks worth it)

Corsair CX 550W M 68€ (550W enough?)

be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 70€
NZXT 510i 105€

Already bought: Samsung M.2 970 EVO 500GB 78€

+ Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2.5" 500GB (for free - from old Laptop)

The max price for this configuration would be around 1115€.

I am open for every suggestions u guys have and also for tips where I could save a buck or two and spend them on a couple of rgb fans or even a liquid cooler for the CPU.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

• 1 month later...

1 CPU                AMD Ryzen 9 3950x

2 CPU Cooler    Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4 (am not really a fan of water cooling)

3 Motehrboard   Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER ATX AM4

OR                Asus Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi

4 Memory          G.Skill Trident Z Neo (2x16) DDR4 3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36

5 Boot Drive      Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD

OR                Western Digital SN750 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD

6 Data Drive      Western Digital Black 6 TB 7200 RPM HDD (2x)

7 GPU                Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB STRIX Gaming OC

8 Case               Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Tempered Glass, Gunmetal

9 PSU                Seasonic Prime TX-1000 80+ Titanium SSR-1000TR

10 Optical Drive Asus BW-16D1Ht Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

11 Case Fan      Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM (x3) 3 front intake

12 Case Fan      Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x6)  2 bottom intake 3 top out 1 rear out

Calculated the CFM I should have 345 in and 330 out so should be slightly positive (I just added all in and all out, I might be wrong on this)

I am Al from the Philippines budget is around US$4000.

My aim for this build is mostly gaming but it's a mixed use computer where I watch movies, do some work and surf the net.

I have 2 1080p monitors now but plan on getting those 2k monitors later on.

Don't need to buy peripherals since I have at least 20 trackballs and 10 keyboards I like to use in stock.

My want to be able to play smoothly even under medium setting since my old PC that starting to struggle under new titles even at low medium settings.

I would like some suggestions for better build or correct me if I might be not making the right choices for parts and parts compatibility.

Thanks in advance! Appreciate to those who help other!

Edited by alreyan

1 hour ago, alreyan said:

3 Motehrboard   Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER ATX AM4

OR                Asus Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi

could go with the asus x570 strix-E

1 hour ago, alreyan said:

9 PSU                Seasonic Prime TX-1000 80+ Titanium SSR-1000TR

overkill. a 650W psu will be enough

I could use some feedback on my build I’m planning to do soon. Its time for my first gaming pc and my newest desktop in 15+ years. What I have on this list is probably overkill because I’m just going to play WOW and a bunch of gog.com stuff but it doesn’t hurt to be able to throw in some new stuff when I’m ready. I didn’t use pcpartpicker.com  cause I can’t find this case on here. I’m shootings for a small (super small) pc because it has to go on top of my desk and there is not a lot of room. Budget $1000 USD is just for the rig since I have monitor keyboard and mouse from work. 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3TW643YG9GRIA?ref_=wl_share

1. Budget & Location

For now I did not decided now much I want to spend but it is around 2500 euros, since I live in germany.

2. Aim

The aim is to have a good gaming pc that I can stream if I want to and also play games with good image quality without giving up to much fps.

3. Monitors

To start I would say two. Maybe a third one in the future

4. Peripherals

I already have two monitors.

The reason is, after quite a while without a good gaming rig I am finally able to aford a new and good one. So far I am with my gaming laptop which for me is not too viable anymore.

In this link: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/zahnrodolfo/saved/kx4Mcf
I have built a first try of a pc with what I expect to have.

My plan is to buy something that is already good and I will be able to keep using for a while and when I want to upgrage I do not need to change much.

Any feedback would be very nice :)

@ZahnRodolfo

hdd to noisy

mobo better x570 tuf gaming plus

psu not to good, better corsair rmx 850w

if not a content creator, better build amd storemi for cashless more fast storage.

maybelike this :

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  (€490.99 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€73.89 @ Aquatuning)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€227.90 @ Alternate)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Predator 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€171.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: PNY XLR8 CS3030 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€54.37 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda Pro 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€242.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  (€796.99 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€124.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€133.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  (€126.89 @ Alternate)
Total: €2444.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-16 16:25 CET+0100

30 minutes ago, m777y said:

@ZahnRodolfo

hdd to noisy

mobo better x570 tuf gaming plus

psu not to good, better corsair rmx 850w

If noise is an issue then why go for the Barracuda Pro and not with the Constellation or Surveillance?

3 hours ago, Sir0Tek said:

If noise is an issue then why go for the Barracuda Pro and not with the Constellation or Surveillance?

low chace. nas for networking. don't use for pc or you wasted your money

1 hour ago, m777y said:

low chace. nas for networking. don't use for pc or you wasted your money

Waste money? So €242 on the Barracuda Pro is better than €140 for the 4tb Constellation or $170 for 6 tb Surveillance ... explain, I listen. 

1. Budget & Location
$ 4,000 - $ 6,000 US United States Arizona
2. Aim
Gaming  and web browsing
Shadow of the Tomb Raider,Battlefield V,Forza Horizon 4,The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,Crysis 3,Grand Theft Auto V,Metro: Last Light Redux,Metrox Exodus,Deus Ex: Mankind Divided,Assassin’s Creed Unity,SWTOR,World of Warcraft,Eve,StarTrek online,
3. Monitors
Planning on having 2 monitors either ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q or AOC Agon AG271QG
4. Peripherals
G910 RGB MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD or K95 RGB PLATINUM XT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — CHERRY® MX Brown. not sure what mouse i want. I will be using windows 10. i have a chair already. DO NOT CARE what kind of case i get(do have a preference for one with a glass side panel). 
Last PC was destroyed in a Fire.
6. What i would like.
At least 15TB of storage for Games along with movies and tv shows. Plus would be okay if most of the Hard Drives are HDD and not SSD. Boot Drive as either M.2 or Intel Optane.
FYI have no experience building pc before will be my 1st one.

Would like a computer that i can game AAA games at Ultra or high 1440p for a 4 years.  

On 2/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, The_Acer said:

1. Budget & Location
$ 4,000 - $ 6,000 US United States Arizona
2. Aim
Gaming  and web browsing
Shadow of the Tomb Raider,Battlefield V,Forza Horizon 4,The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,Crysis 3,Grand Theft Auto V,Metro: Last Light Redux,Metrox Exodus,Deus Ex: Mankind Divided,Assassin’s Creed Unity,SWTOR,World of Warcraft,Eve,StarTrek online,
3. Monitors
Planning on having 2 monitors either ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q or AOC Agon AG271QG
4. Peripherals
G910 RGB MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD or K95 RGB PLATINUM XT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — CHERRY® MX Brown. not sure what mouse i want. I will be using windows 10. i have a chair already. DO NOT CARE what kind of case i get(do have a preference for one with a glass side panel). 
Last PC was destroyed in a Fire.
6. What i would like.
At least 15TB of storage for Games along with movies and tv shows. Plus would be okay if most of the Hard Drives are HDD and not SSD. Boot Drive as either M.2 or Intel Optane.
FYI have no experience building pc before will be my 1st one.

Would like a computer that i can game AAA games at Ultra or high 1440p for a 4 years.  

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900KF 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($499.99 @ Best Buy)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($126.91 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 ACE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($272.91 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory  ($364.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: PNY XLR8 CS3030 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($149.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda Pro 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($291.41 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda Pro 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($291.41 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($1112.02 @ Walmart)
Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.00 @ Adorama)
Power Supply: SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Titanium 850 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($220.99 @ Amazon)
Monitor: LG 34GK950G-B 34.0" 3440x1440 120 Hz Monitor  ($1100.30 @ Amazon)
Monitor: LG 34GK950G-B 34.0" 3440x1440 120 Hz Monitor  ($1100.30 @ Amazon)
Total: $5670.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-21 03:43 EST-0500

On 12/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Dr ADR said:

Looking to build my first PC.  Want to make sure these major components are compatible:

I9 9900KS

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero LGA1151

Dual ASUS ROG STRIX GeGorce RTX 2080TI

ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO radiator with fans

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case

Dual Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe

ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum power supply

Sharp learning curve, but got my first build done!

C1258CE4-ED71-4F5F-9A7D-F2461054EC1C.jpeg

127351A7-D214-4464-8081-C12F9437139F.jpeg

511C2813-F933-4275-BA5C-EFB33EA47147.jpeg

CCBA4EFD-9574-459B-BB70-2FDC3EDB50B8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

1. Budget & Location

Would like to stay less than 2000 € (Germany), though seeing my expectations, 2500 € should be fine, too.

2. Aim

Lots of gaming. Lots of different games, too (AAA, indies, simulations, everything). I want it to be future-proof. Minor video editing too.

3. Monitors

Currently I just have 2 1080p 60 Hz (30ms latency, lol) monitors, will buy a new monitor after the new build, though. For my primary monitor, I was thinking about something 2k, 144 Hz (recommendations?). One of my current ones would stick around as a secondary.

4. Peripherals

None needed as of now.

After 7 years of using the same old, pre-built 600 € system that has only ever seen one upgrade (GPU from GTX 650 1GB to GTX 750 Ti 2GB), it's time to ditch it. Hoping to get the new build done by April or May. This is going to be my first proper build that I'm doing myself, so obviously I don't want to mess anything up (hoping it would last 7 years, too :P).

Someone I know has bought an RTX card last year, according to him and several of his friends there's a problem that several games don't run well with RTX cards. Is that something to keep in mind, or are there fixes or workarounds? I wouldn't want to get a GTX 1080 Ti because they cost pretty much as much as an RTX 2080 Ti. Thoughts?

I came up with this build. Is there anything wrong with it that needs fixing, or anything that could use some improvement?

What about cooling? Do I need liquid cooling or is the Noctua CPU cooler fine? What about the RAM? Should I go for 3600 MHz, and would that work with the MB I've picked?

Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I'm running a 6600k on a ASRock z170 Fatality motherboard. I recently upgraded my GPU to a used zotac AMP! extreme 1080Ti for a great price from a 1070, but my CPU is bottle-necking in games, I have a 1080p 144hz monitor and I'm gaming heavily on this PC. On that note I'm planning to upgrade my CPU, motherboard and probably ram( currently 16Gb dual channel at 2400 MHz), but I'm not the kind to simply buy a 9900k and a Z390, I want best noney/performance ratio as possible to a point that my GPU be the bottleneck.

From benchmarks I reviewed, It seems that gaming on 1080p is more CPU intensive.

Thanks for your time reading this, looking for your advices :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

Been pondering over this assembly for awhile and think I hit a decent point for now. Hopefully I get the right idea with this thread as even though I work on computers, the specs are more generic that we search for as a "Will it work for what you want" type of deal.

Disclaimer, once I can save more funds and my business isnt draining me anymore, I plan to build a full workstation instead but for now, hoping this will last a few years.

Goal:

Wanting something that can run all the programs (one at a time is fine. Max two if possible [Usually only one 3d program at a time but sometimes its photoshop and 3ds, etc])

Also wanting as quiet and small as possible. I dont care about lights, RGB, etc, but if it looks pretty and lights up, Im not against it. Though the computer is going to be in a desk with good air flow so wont exactly be seen much. Looking for performance mainly but also, if can be quiet, would be great as well.

Also randomly, if the computer could be in another room (Literally just on the other side of a wall from me) wonder how bad the latency would be with that.

1. Budget & Location

$1200-$1600 [I already have the case] (I understand this might be low with what I am asking. But hopefully itll work out. This is also just the amount I am willing to invest into the computer itself. Not monitors, etc. That all is extra.)

Located in South West USA.

2. Aim

This is the hard part for me as I have multiple hobbies but also side jobs so going to set it into two categories of importance to me:

Important:

Photoshop, Lightroom, Solidworks (And its add ons), 3ds max+vray, and would say some Premier

Less important:

Catia

After effects

illustrator

Everything else doesnt require much if any of these work.

I use to be into gaming many years back but stopped and have been far too busy. I dont plan to game on this rig but if it could, I wouldnt be mad. I plan on making another rig just for gaming sometime in the future for my guest room.

3. Monitors

Right now I have an all in one Dell XPS 2720 with two dell 24" monitors next to it.
After all this, was thinking of getting three of ASUS 27" monitors to do their 3 monitor prism setup as I prefer having 3 in front of me for work.

Was going to do the 3 as my main monitors and then use my two dells above as extras so... 5 monitors?

4. Peripherals

Dont "NEED" to buy the monitors but I do want to. Probably wont for awhile due to funds being tight for just the computer.

I already have keyboard, mouse, etc.

Already have external drive and an old server for data and data backup. Data is history data. Recent stuff and projects will be on the computer, once done, it all goes onto the server into the drives.

Already own multiple Windows 10 Pro licenses

Use to have a computer for doing all this, it died from moving

Got this all in one for free. Fixed it. Use to perform good. Slowly dying.

It couldnt do larger programs like 3d modeling and it cant do premier without crashing but it can do photoshop and lightroom which I use the most currently, though its choppy.

Just want to have a reliable, great running PC that wont slow me down. This one, it takes a long time to load edits, especially advanced ones, and takes me forever to edit photos just on the speed of the computer.
Also want to use my 3d software at home instead of having to go to work and use other computers just to do simple stuff.

Build list currently: (Links are to where they are listed in case specs are wanting to be seen)

Case (Already have it): Thermaltake Core V21

Motherboard: ASRock AM4/X570M Pro4

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X

CPU Cooling: EKWB EK Fluid Gaming A240R (Plus was going to add another radiator, overkill but I prefer it to try and extend the reliability for a longer period)

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series DDR4 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 16gb x 4

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8gb

Hard Drive(s): SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4

PSU: Silverstone Tek Strider Gold S Series 750W (Still on the fence about this one. Did a calculator on a different build and was close to this voltage but new build, not 100% yet. Sorry)

Sorry for the mini book...