Companies, Brand Loyalty, and Warranty

jaypro

I really like Intel and nVidia and im really loyal to them all hardware i use from them :D

Enough to buy a product from a few specific companies if the reviews are favorable. I take into account many different factors over my own personal preference.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

intel for life

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

i wouldn't say I'm loyal but i have found myself using Asus mobo's a lot as the build quality is so good but if i found another company that was as consistent with the quality i would probably give it a try......   

I love what google has done to improve iOS on the new nokia lumia devide, it now will work even better with my Play Station ONE, and the games will still run butter sooth cause of the R9 295Ti X2. 

I really like Intel and nVidia and im really loyal to them all hardware i use from them :D

I've seen a trend that's it's either Intel and Nvidia, or AMD and AMD. You get mixes but the stereotype is usually that.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

Sapphire for video cards. I've never had a problem with the ones I've purchased and I always give them the edge if there's similar price and performance to their competitors.

Intel for cpus. I still recommend AMD cpus to other people in certain budget builds, but I could never bring myself to buying one. I'd rather wait and save up more money than settle on an AMD cpu.

Audio Technica for headsets. I only purchased one and that won me over! I have no plans to buy anything else. I am planning on buying a few M50s for presents for Christmas. I will turn my friends and family into believers of doesn't audio. I just hope that none of them waste their money on anything before then.

Theo for chocolate! I love that damn Seattle chocolate factory! If I see a Theo chocolate bar in a store (not commonly found outside of Washington/Oregon) I will always buy one.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Google for pretty much everything they do.

Mr. Speakers for headphones (custom made headphones from an awesome guy in San Diego)

Intel for CPUs

But generally I'll stay loyal to a brand as long as they provide a quality no bs product at a good price.

I am a competitive swimmer, and I refuse to use anything not TYR. speedo can go die in a hole.

for tech I'm extremely loyal to AMD's GPU side. I use intel CPUs because they're better, but for GPUs it's not that AMD has been better to me, it's that I boycott Nvidia for their scummy business practices.

it may be legal, but I don't like it and I refuse to buy their products.

I AM HAPPY TO ADMIT that nvidia designs some damn good chips. I DO NOT FANBOY. I am fully aware where AMD is lacking, and where they excel. I have made a conscious decision to avoid Nvidia, not a conscious decision to use AMD.

Wat? I think my Speedo Elite Jammers (or whatever there called) is way better than the equally priced TYR's. I have always had the best experience with Speedo competition swimwear. 

Tech stuff: Logitech mice. The nice big ones like Performanc MX/G602 fit my hand perfectly.

I'm pretty fluid when it comes to brands. If it's a good product with good reviews, and a decent price then it really doesn't matter to me. However, if I had to pick one company that I am partial to it would have to be both Gigabyte and Asus motherboards.

Logitech and their speakers, mice and keyboards. Them boys know how to make hardware that lasts.

Peripherals:

Razer for the headsets... (I have had two pairs of Razer Kraken 7.1's - Broke one of them)

Corsair for the keyboard (I've got a Corsair Vengeance K95 - Cherry MX Red Switches)

Components:

Nvidea for the graphics cards - Not too keen on the AMD series (Owned one so I'm speaking from experience)

Intel for the processor - I've got friends that went AMD and their PC is always having problems playing games etc when mine is fine (even considering how old this processor is now lols)

Corsair for my PSU - Don't like skimping out on this as it's the main component that's giving power to my system (I own a Corsair GS600 series power supply) - Corsair also has a great PSU reputation

Online, Cloud and ease-of-use:

For years, I used Google's services such as Google Drive, Google Mail, Calendar and Google Docs, I just didn't find them practical any more so I chose to use Microsoft's OneDrive such as word, powerpoint and excel online, I use Microsoft Office 2013 on all of my devices and even at school. When I need files, I save them to the cloud so I can work on them at home or at school. I can even work on them on my laptop when I'm out of the house for example. I just find that they're more practical to use.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

In the tech realm:

Phanteks - features-to-price ratio

EKWB - they're beautiful...

Asus - just their motherboards

Blizzard - Zerg4Lyfe

Google - They have too much of my information...

Sennheiser - When I'm too lazy to give friends a specific recommendation.

And from the non-tech realms of life:

Caphalon - I think I've bought 90% of my pots and pans from them

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loyal to ASUS for almost all their products and also corsair for their build quality and design :P

nVidia and Intel

Manufacturers specifically I'm probably leaning towards MSI and EVGA these days. If I was going to buy new memory now, it'd be Kingston HyperX #savingesports

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Personally, Corsair, Their customer support has been amazing, My 780T arrived with a large scratch on the side panels window, Looked like someone had a fight with a fork on it, They sent me one out free of charge and said I could keep the old one for modding if I wanted.

Same with an H100i which had stripped screw holes, Sent out a replacement and then I sent mine back, Couldn't ask for more :)

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

I was loyal to Asus until I realize that they have shitty after sale service, every RMA that I've done took at least 2 month. Now I'm loyal to Gigabyte.   

ASUS, nVidia, Logitech for mice, I really like those.

And I'd never buy a mechanical keyboard without cherry switches.

Then again I haven't really had any issues with anything else. But if I had a good experience with a company's product, why not buy from them again?

I have not yet gotten to a point where I have loyalty to any particular company. ATM everything from everyone seems super amazing because i cannot afford any of it.