Companies, Brand Loyalty, and Warranty

jaypro

not gonna lie, im an intel-nvidia guy always have been and will probably continue to be :P for things other than cpu's and gpu's, im pretty loyal to corsair, asus, and razer (since i love my blade) 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I tend to stick with companies that have treated me right.  But only as long as they continue to do so.   Right now Apple and Asus have my loyalty.  I will give them more benefit of the doubt than I would some other companies.  However that doesn't mean I will accept bad products or service from them.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Top would be probably Asus for me, second would be Steelseries or Logitech and third Samsung.

ADATA i guess, they completely replaced my SSD because the plastic sata port broke even though it was my fault completly

person below me is a scrub

The only brands/companies I'll say "just go with ___ and you'll be good" for:

- Asus for motherboards

- Sennheiser for headphones

- Sonos for pushing musics through your house

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I use only fractal design or corsair cases, only EVGA when I go with nvidia, g.skill for ram, and asus motherboards in my personal rigs. Reliable, I like their aesthetic, and have been great to deal with when there was a problem.

Personally I'm a bit of a Logitech fan when it comes to peripherals, mainly because at least in my region, Australia they're a bit cheaper than the competition and I've never had anything of theirs be anything less than great quality.

I will swear up and down over Noctua's customer support and their products in general.Top notch company.

There are some companies I stick to because I feel they're better for my needs than others or simply because they're compatible with other things I'm likely to use. Asus for motherboards for example.

But my loyalty only goes that far. Should another company arise and create boards just as good and just as compatible for the same price or cheaper then they'd be just a valid an option for me.

I steer towards certain companies often. Nvidia in the grand scope of things. I got my first MSi product recently, which is a GT70 Dominator and I'm pretty happy with everything about that, so they might get more business from me and will certainly receive recommendations. I usually take a while to finally decide on buying any product though, so my biases usually don't end up having too much affect on my decision. Usually price/performance.

Sennheiser for headphones. I won't even look at anything else.

Logitech for other peripherals. Great products and great customer support.

And Adidas shoes, Clear shampoo.

PCMR

I love all the razer products and there customer service is really good

I refuse to really stay loyal to any brand, as loyalty can blind you sometimes  ;)

With that being said, I'm slightly partial to Gigabyte & Corsair, just because of great service. I've also been an AMD dude all my PC gaming life when it came down to graphics at least, while I normally go for Intel CPU's. In the next build though, I'm finally going to try the green side with le 980  :P

I think I'll probably be sticking with Asus boards for a while now, not really a fan of the red black but the general UEFI and features are pretty cool

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I'm only loyal to companies for a certain peripheral, would probably stick to Corsair for the next 2 keyboards I get, and I've yet to be dissatisfied from a Steelseries Headset, and for phone, Apple Fanboi 4 lyfe

It's Kay Jai, not Kuh Jai

None. Every company that I was "loyal" to has screwed me over in some way before. Well, except Asus maybe. Every time I build a PC, there's an Asus board in it, and to my knowledge they've never failed me, so I guess that works...

I became uber-loyal to ASUS when they accidentally sent me a monitor that cost $40 more than the one I ordered. Haha no I aint sending it back to ya, I'll keep my new 24" incher :P

I also would only ever buy a pre-built PC from Apple. Hate me, whatever, but their stuff is high quality.

OH, also, NZXT case fan (fan of the cases, not a 120mm bladed thingy) over here!

I notice there are a lot of NZXT fans, which is a good sign do to the fact I'm planning to pick up a 530 this holiday!

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

I tend to automatically recommend Google. They seem like a pretty awesome company, and I love their products like GMail, Google Maps/Earth, Google Drive.

i5-520m -- Intel HD Graphics -- 4GB Ram -- Windows 7 Pro x64

I've got 3 companies... I think 

First is AMD. Love their GPUs, they've never failed me before, and I like alot of the new technology they're bringing out.

Second is MSI. I love their MOBOs, and their customer service to me has been great!

Thir is Ebuyer (I think.) Basically, a usb I owned died randomly, so I got it replaced by warranty. It arrived a day late, and they were like 'Oh my God! We are so sorry!' *No sarcasm* Then they sent me a bunch of game codes for Steam, so no complaints from me!

MSI masterrace. Like seriously, I love that little dragon thingy even though I feel like I wanna puke when I see that "gaming series" logo on a video card. Takes up so much space. Otherwise I like Intel, so I got that going for me.