Companies, Brand Loyalty, and Warranty

jaypro

I dont know what you are talking about  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:   :wub:  B)  :D  ;)

sure.... -_-

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

To those that it applies, If they've proven again and again that they're reliable and make good products, a certain amount of leeway is given before I doubt them. More and more shit will need to go wrong before out outright drop a company that has continually proven themselves reliable. But it is still entirely within the realm, of possibility.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I care a lot about brands when it comes to electronics.

for ready-built machines I've been using Apple since the ORIGINAL 466mhz iBook, which I still have, and it's still working, and it still boots up faster than a pretty much anything windows made up untill the ultrabook. Over the years I've had Powerbooks, plastic macbooks, aluminum macbook pros, macbook airs, iMacs, Mac Minis, iPads, iPhones, and I've never had a bad product from Apple.

for cases, Corsair and Fractal Design

for mobo Asus and Gigabyte

for Memory GSkill the whole gskill and nothing but the gskill

for SSD Samung, sandisk, intel

for Displays: Samsung PLS panels. Dell Ultrasharps

for Mice/Keyboard: Corsair/logitech for gaming, Microsoft for ergonomics

for Headphones: anything not endorsed by an artist

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I don't think I have any loyalty to any company, I go with whatever product is best suitable for my needs. 

I'm not loyal to anyone, I judge each product individually and I don't have any blind hatred (or any hatred at all really) for any companies, nor do I favor any personally over another

None at all because I'm not a teenager anymore. I used 2 generations of iPhone revisions before converting to Android for the Note 3 and I could swap any time if I wanted to another brand. As for PC components I tend to buy products that are known for quality and not their brand. One build I may use Antec PSU's and when I upgrade I might use Corsair instead or EVGA or anyone else.

G00Gl3 4 lyf3

HL3 confirmed

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Depends on the company. I've used Gmail for a long time, and Google's services are pretty good.

Intel and Nvidia are choices I would go with for my own PC builds, but I would still suggest AMD for budget builds for others. 

Corsair and MSI are two other companies I'd be loyal to. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Western digital for harddrives and Staedtler are the only company I'll get pencils from.

nope they are all out to take your money. i would be loyal if they gave me money though. :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I have a lot of Asus components, even aside from motherboards, but I wouldn't say I'm loyal to them. I feel they make a good product; if that were to change, I wouldn't continue to support them.

Google - Android, Gmail, Search, YouTube

For PC parts? Gigabyte up until Z97 cos no more green boards. 

Um, not much else. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If Sony made condoms would you use them?

Yes!!!! 

could you imagine a condom with a flexible oled screen. lol

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I'm as loyal to a company as they are to me.

Want my money well come earn it, I am not giving it away.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I like Microsoft.

lol I might believe you if you give me a good reason why you like them. (I don't see how you could do that)

lol I might believe you if you give me a good reason why you like them. (I don't see how you could do that)

No flames, please. I don't want an argument to start on this thread. People have there reasons for liking certain brands and for absolutely hating others. There reasons are there own and no one has to justify them to anyone. You might not be able to see how someone like or dislikes something but they have their own reason and might not see why you would like or dislike them.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

No flames, please. I don't want an argument to start on this thread. People have there reasons for liking certain brands and for absolutely hating others. There reasons are there own and no one has to justify them to anyone. You might not be able to see how someone like or dislikes something but they have their own reason and might not see why you would like or dislike them.

That's why I am asking. 

:wub: Asus Mainboards, MSI Gpu's, AKG, BeQuiet Fans, NZXT, Bitfenix :wub:

:angry: AsRock, Amd Cpu's, HP Laptops :angry:

Not that much into company fangirling but useing the same resellers for years :lol: thomann.de for music needs and mindfactory.de for pc stuff.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Corsairs PSU's, i wont buy or suggest anything else

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Logitech Mice

Adata Memory

Avexir Memory

Corsair Keyboards

MSI Motherboards

Nvidia GPUs

Intel CPUs

Samsung SSDs

NZXT's New Sexy Cases

too many?  :D

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

im pretty brand loyal to xfx and msi also really big on cougar.

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

I loyal to AMD and ASUS

I really wish that they would open up and start kicking but on the enthusiast platform love seeing a strong amd!

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.