r9 290x Crosfire vs gtx 980 vs used r9 295x2 what one would be better

I run at a res of 5760*1080 and with my current r9 270 that i had through my spontaneous monitor buying. I got that card when i just ran at 1080 and now i cant do much with it so i have decide on some options but do you have any others or on what one i should go with. most of the games i play are like BF4 Planetside 2 Ets2 tf2 csgo out of those i play the most planetside and bf4

cpu-3770k @4.2Ghz

ssd- corsair 240gb

Hdd- WD 1tb black

ram-16gb patriot

mobo- msi M-Power

Hello, I am a person and this is my Signature. ;)

I run at a res of 5760*1080 and with my current r9 270 that i had through my spontaneous monitor buying. I got that card when i just ran at 1080 and now i cant do much with it so i have decide on some options but do you have any others or on what one i should go with. most of the games i play are like BF4 Planetside 2 Ets2 tf2 csgo out of those i play the most planetside and bf4

cpu-3770k @4.2Ghz

ssd- corsair 240gb

Hdd- WD 1tb black

ram-16gb patriot

mobo- msi M-Power

Whats the price for the uses r9 295x2?

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

2 290xs and a 295x2 are really one and the same other than the 295 has a water cooler, so when it comes to that choice which ever is cheapest. Both will crap all over the 980

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Whats the price for the uses r9 295x2?

This. However, the 295X2 is a huge power hog, and you need to be careful about your power supply. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Performance-wise (and for multi-monitor gaming) either Crossfire R9 290xs or the R9 295x2. It really depends on a few things, how well is your case laid out for aircooling? If you don't have really good airflow the R9 290xs are going to be more of a pain that the R9 295x2. Are you comfortable with buying a used GPU? How well is your CPU and other components doing temperature-wise (the 2 cards will dumb more heat in your case, while the 295x2 will transport most of it outside, can you comfortably run the tubing and mount the radiator of the 295x2? etc.

Oh, and judging from your profile you'd probably want a new PSU for either of those as well.

the r9 295x2 was 650 and i know if i bought one of the amd options i would probley have to get a new psu considering im running on a corsair 650 watt right now.

the case i have is a corsair 600t with stock fans i have a corsair h60 also it is an older cooler but it still cools the cpu down and puts all the heat out of the back

for an r9 295x2 you want a minimum of 850w, and thats the minimum id risk and a decent brand at that. same goes for crossfire 290xs maybe 1000w as they're just a little more hungry and a 295

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

the r9 295x2 was 650 and i know if i bought one of the amd options i would probley have to get a new psu considering im running on a corsair 650 watt right now.

depends on rest of your system as 295x2 can use  UPTO 500 W (With Minor OCs) at peak loads (on both cores)  so depends do you have a 9590 for a cpu or a lighter CPU but yeah based on OCs and other components you'll be just about perfect with a 650W

for an r9 295x2 you want a minimum of 850w, and thats the minimum id risk and a decent brand at that. same goes for crossfire 290xs maybe 1000w as they're just a little more hungry and a 295

2x 290xs actually consume LESS power than a 295x2 unless heavy OC'ed or something however it's nearly neglible at this point the difference is the AIO loop uses more power than an aircooler on average... and you're really Overkilling the PSU wattage... a 295x2 with a minor OC (~100mhz) AT peak(100%) load on both cores which is fairly rare/inoften maxes at 500watts ish (depending on the binning of the Gpus and exact clocks and volts from 475w-525w) so 650w isn't too unrealistic as being passable assuming the PSU is upto snuff as 125w-175w is enough for most other components  as seen by some builds now adays can take ~100W with a GPU  (Eg: look at the Austin Evans build Meson it consumes just about 100w counting it's gpu)

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

if i got the r9 295x2 id most likely get a new psu that is like 1000w or more because i wouldent want to max out my current psu and i always can use it in other builds im doing for family for friends