[Build Logs] -------------Snef's Gold Wings------------

Snef

so many beautiful mods, but Snef's is just so original compared to the others. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Voted

Yours is so much better then everyone else's. Wonderful job you have done.

I voted Snef like how AFC voted for Sepp Blatter. No second thoughts!

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | COOLER MASTER Hyper 212X | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2600MHz 8GB (4GBx2 kit) | MSI GeForce GTX 970 | FSP Aurum S 600W

Wordpress

Please dont hate me for this @Snef but i voted for @B NEGATIVE because i believed that it was more unique for the modding that happened to the case.

If i coundnt vote for B NEGATIVE than i wouldve voted for you

Lollll. Never hate you mate, i respect your taste and opinion, he did a very very great job

IMO, he did the best tubing/ loop, so clean , no tubing in front of hardware, all around instead over. Really great

so many beautiful mods, but Snef's is just so original compared to the others. ;)

Thanks appreciate

Voted

Yours is so much better then everyone else's. Wonderful job you have done.

Thanks a lot

I voted Snef like how AFC voted for Sepp Blatter. No second thoughts!

Thanks

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Hi everyone,

the vote is now live for the EK-Vulture Mod-Off

please take a minute to add your vote

Thanks

vote here to win one of three cases and over 1500 eur in other prizes!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VultureVoting

Voted. I have to admit I almost choose the PCJunkie's one, but in the end yours was much more unique and distinct. Good luck, I hope you win - you have my vote.

For a moment I thought that the prizes were one of the three competition builds, but I could settle with the chance to win one of these beautiful looking cases.

Snef, you are quite the modding god, this build is probably the nicest I've seen yet.

Hah same, I had to reread and disappoint myself xD.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Love that egyptian theme. I'm also a sucker for good camera work. Very impressive overall.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

the last Update for Gold Wings

18216197054_15e1585fda_z.jpg

The WINNER of EK-Vulture Mod Off is Gold wings

WOW! Thanks Everyone, really appreciate, Thanks to EK to choose me to be part in one of greatest group of modder,

just dont realize it for now  

but i know , im going to visite the EK Head Office in Slovenia

i just so happy

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

soo awesome, the only thing you would be able to improve on the video(IMO) is starting off with filling the loop and then working up to the point it's full, just like your bloody angel build, that filling gave me such a nerd boner its illegal to talk about it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I really don't like this. It looks tacky, kinda like a Persian apartment.

Sorry man but B Negs has got you on this one.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I really don't like this. It looks tacky, kinda like a Persian apartment.

Sorry man but B Negs has got you on this one.

I really dont think he does :)

the last Update for Gold Wings

18216197054_15e1585fda_z.jpg

The WINNER of EK-Vulture Mod Off is Gold wings

WOW! Thanks Everyone, really appreciate, Thanks to EK to choose me to be part in one of greatest group of modder,

just dont realize it for now  

but i know , im going to visite the EK Head Office in Slovenia

i just so happy

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Good thing I don't care what you think then really. I'm allowed my opinion, same as those lining up to stick their tongue between his cheeks.

I don't like it, deal with it.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Good thing I don't care what you think then really. I'm allowed my opinion, same as those lining up to stick their tongue between his cheeks.

No i agree with you, I was just pointing out that he won.

I like B negatives better too,

but im saying that everyone else thought snefs was better, as he won.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Oh I see. Sorry mate, good old context and the internet again :)

This is IMO the most intricate mod. I don't like the style, but it's probably the best just in general.

Seriously that darth beavis case which was just airbrushed on the side was an insult to the contest

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

This is IMO the most intricate mod. I don't like the style, but it's probably the best just in general.

Seriously that darth beavis case which was just airbrushed on the side was an insult to the contest

So you don't like it but it's the best because she spent the most money on it? what sort of a mentality is that?

Oh sorry, forgot, that's the mentality of the entire modding scene. How stupid of me to forget.

So you don't like it but it's the best because she spent the most money on it? what sort of a mentality is that?

Oh sorry, forgot, that's the mentality of the entire modding scene. How stupid of me to forget.

...No, i thought it was the best mod because it's the one which had the best modding done to it IMO.

I think the gold blocks are kinda tacky, and the paint finish isn't really fitting in, but it's IMO the best actual mod.

Most of them are just watercooled builds where the case had a new paint job. And as i said darth beavis just put some stupid mural on the side.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

...No, i thought it was the best mod because it's the one which had the best modding done to it IMO.

I think the gold blocks are kinda tacky, and the paint finish isn't really fitting in, but it's IMO the best actual mod.

Most of them are just watercooled builds where the case had a new paint job. And as i said darth beavis just put some stupid mural on the side.

Well it goes to show what a wonderfully diverse world we live in :) I like air brushing. I've seen how hard it is and how much work goes into it, plus I'm a fat old fart so I like DB's mods as they have that old skool charm about them :)

Well it goes to show what a wonderfully diverse world we live in :) I like air brushing. I've seen how hard it is and how much work goes into it, plus I'm a fat old fart so I like DB's mods as they have that old skool charm about them :)

Yea, i understand air brushing is hard and takes a lot, but it's really out of place. I don't really know what he expected