[Build Logs] -------------Snef's Gold Wings------------

Snef

answer this question

Would you watch you pc case everytime you use it rather than staring on the monitors screen?

I do glance over from time to time. I also feel an immense amount of satisfaction every time I walk into the room and see it standing there proud. I have to admit it's also fun going to a LAN event and drawing a small crowd, they couldn't care less what's on the screen as they want to check out the PC.

Let's not even start on the number of valuable skills you can pick up whilst modding.

Now let's stop polluting poor Snef's buildlog eh?

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

answer this question

Would you watch you pc case everytime you use it rather than staring on the monitors screen?

That's not the point.

Modding is fun, and it looks cool.

It's not useless.

It's as useless as building a computer, riding a bike, building a desk, ect.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I do glance over from time to time. I also feel an immense amount of satisfaction every time I walk into the room and see it standing there proud. I have to admit it's also fun going to a LAN event and drawing a small crowd, they couldn't care less what's on the screen as they want to check out the PC.

Let's not even start on the number of valuable skills you can pick up whilst modding.

Now let's stop polluting poor Snef's buildlog eh?

oh yeah let's not pollute his thread lol. Btw it's a great mod.

oh yeah let's not pollute his thread lol. Btw it's a great mod.

Thanks Recon97

maybe your right maybe not, useless or not, I respect your opinion, its not the point

if you don't like modding, why you take time to go in a specific modding thread and answer

I don't like LN2 overclocking because I think its useless (not true, just an example), never I lost my time in a LN2 forum section

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Thanks Recon97

maybe your right maybe not, useless or not, I respect your opinion, its not the point

if you don't like modding, why you take time to go in a specific modding thread and answer

I don't like LN2 overclocking because I think its useless (not true, just an example), never I lost my time in a LN2 forum section

Don't stop modding snef, we love you <3

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Thanks Recon97

Nicely said, keep up the awesome work! :)

16450918851_376dd2d90e_b.jpg

Thanks to everyone

Update:

start the sleeving and cabling today
 and I relocated SSDs

Sleeving and Cables combs are from Darkside
http://www.darksidemods.com/index.html

17177558182_88760ffec3_b.jpg

16993018069_35faca1f5f_b.jpg

17178603021_23513069c7_b.jpg

17178603751_5379296f08_b.jpg

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

That really is a work of art.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That really is a work of art.

Thanks

Amazing job ;) Where did you get the white connectors pieces for you cables?

Thanks

they are available in a lot of store, like MODDIY, Performance-pcs, Ensourced et many more

My Build Logs

I thought this would end up looking too busy because of all the stickers on the ssd's having a more complex design than a single stripe. I was wrong. It's really coming together well and there are no overloads of detail.

already found a museum to put it in?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

When will the loop be filled?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

16450918851_376dd2d90e_b.jpg

Thanks

Update:

I think I found a way to not have all white coolant and reservoir

i just like it
can still see the liquid level

what do you think?

17078982368_f989f84e67_b.jpg

16644300174_dbd9c1b8a8_b.jpg

17264967942_3ea9b18fab_b.jpg

My Build Logs

snip

Is that some sort of sticker on the reservoir or is it painted? This is probably the most beautiful build on the forums currently.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

white fluid is the perfect balance, keep it this way.

Atleast keep it this way, until mayhem releases a white dye with golden nano particles which go with the flow of your loop without clogging stuff.

Is that some sort of sticker on the reservoir or is it painted? This is probably the most beautiful build on the forums currently.

looks like gold plated metal or gold foil if you ask me.

YES is what i think, YES!!!

All dat beauty, ruined by that pastel colored coolant. :(

(I have an extreme bias against pastel opaque coolants. Never understood why anyone thinks they look good lol)

That aside, beautiful build.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your build even reached,some facebook page I follow xD  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Are you going to do anything about the red button on the mobo?