What should I review next?

Ultimate build-off between Linus and Luke (first to post with closed case wins). HOWEVER, they cannot touch any of the hardware. Instead, they must each direct a gamer with zero PC building experience.

Perhaps livestream?

Should at the very least provide a more complete build guide for the uninitiated.

Throw in a mandatory custom water cooling loop and I'll watch.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I wish u can review all the gaming chairs so it will is to chose which one is for us .

Because chairs need to be suitable and they don't have a showroom that u can go to :(

Linus, i'd personally love to hear your opinion on Samsungs recently released curved screen phones, the Note Edge and the Galaxy S6 (rumoured).

Is it just a gimmick with no real value or does having the curve actually add any benefit to the device?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

in the works actually

I'm actually very interested to see this. As someone that is great with metal working, my wood working skills are definitely lacking. This is definitely something I would actually think about buying.

Linus,

I'd love to see a review on a few DisplayLink Docks, for example. I think they're a cool concept but know nothing about them really and what sort of performance they have, it could also be a great way to use that optical USB cable from a few months ago!

I would like to see some more features for some recommended office chairs. Main reason: I'm in the market for one and would like to see either some of the most super-crazy-cool furniture that you buns will ever embrace full of pointless gizmos to the practical, everyday work horses that'll never let you down. 

OK. I have one. May have been suggested already, but if it has I'm sorry. Using my phone for surfing and posting. My eyes hurt!!

Can you do something on using a Xeon E3-1231 V3 in a budget to semi-budget gaming build and if it would be beneficial at all?

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

i'd like to see your take on a Caselabs case.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I would like to see more motherboard videos.Some server some gaming some workstation.

I would also like to see budget z97 series but something different like different budget or different chipset.

Server/ Nas builds or Network explanations

I feel like this channel is missing them to really educate people.

Eg: You have tested ram speed, motherboards, but afaik there no real networking guides/videos.

Maybe a video explaining the set up in the new office?

@LinusTech

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

The Win on Mac thing definitely :)

here you go, he delivered before he knew this answer

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Please review this case, it look purrrtty!

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=235

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I'd like to see more budget cases. Particularly the new Rosewill Star Predator and the Rosewill Viper X cases. They look interesting and not too expensive but what about cable management? Dust filters?

I'd like to see a proper review about Security IP-Camera's

I need to know what I can get for a reasonable price.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Review your employees.

Performance Reviews!

Mwahahahaa!

How fast can Luke benchmark?  Do a benchmark of different employees running benchmarks?  I'm kidding here.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You should do something relatable or completely different, such as:

Fitness band (Nike+ Fuel Band or the Fitbit Charge)

if you can get your hands on some: old computers, such as the apple one, etc and try them out

Or if you can pick one up of one of your dealers, a Google Glass, cause why not!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

I'd really like to see some covereage of the Asus Sabertooth Mark S. Maybe even a themed build with it.

A comparison between popular android smartphones and cheaper mediatek versions. Something like the S5 vs the THL 2015.

http://www.avadirect.com/Menace-Slim-Gaming-Laptop

Above is the link. It is a Z97 laptop with a Desktop CPU inside it. This sounds like a cool idea...if it can be upgraded easily, and, cooling isn't an issue.

interested in your thoughts.

Also if you want to see some other comments here is another Thread on the subject I made.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/309151-linus-review-the-ava-direct-clevo-menace-laptop/#entry4202211

post-155556-0-19681700-1424786056.jpg

I would say a review of Microsoft flight simulator X. With all the latest add ons and see how many fps a current system can get?