What should I review next?

an mITX case roundup. I feel like because mitx cases have to sacrifice for their form factor (or don't sacrifice and are just fat, I'm looking at you, prodigy) these cases ultimately end up taking drastically different measures to succeed. They have more compromises than any tower would, and I feel like a roundup would give a lot of people a better idea of what their options are.

for example, I think an interesting case lineup would be: Prodigy, 250D, RVZ01, M1, Hadron, Deepcool's new tristellar if you can get your hands on it, FT03 mini.

part of this may be fueled by my interest in a new mitx case, but I feel like this kind of thing would legitimately be helpful for a lot of consumers.

in a similar vein, an mitx motherboard roundup akin to the most recent one. like the mitx cases, they have to make sacrifices for space savings, and unless you go like asus with ALL THE DAUGHTERBOARDS, there's something there that was a compromise.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I got really excited about the Zenfone coverage at CES. I was really hoping for a full review

Halfbreed

Cheap mice and keyboards it would be really interesting to see how they performn when put agains e.g. the g502

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

please review dis acer XG270HU when u can i want i gotta have it

I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the Aerocool QS-202 Micro ATX case. I was quite frankly blown away by the quality and features this case had for £45 and it will be my go to case for any future micro ATX builds. It has good cable management options, removable hard drive cage, SSD support, space for six 3.5" drives (4 with the optional removed cage), decent quality included rubber gromets, drive mounts, very quiet fans included, separated front panel, filtered in takes as standard, tool less 5.25" bays and feels very sturdy. 

And yet this case didn't appear anywhere when I was searching for good budget micro ATX cases, I spent a good couple of days browsing and by complete chance came across this one on Amazon just in my recommended list. The only major downside is that the finish shows fingerprints very easily and are hard to remove. The plastic on the panel also looks a bit flimsy, but I thought the inclusion of a windowed panel (which still retains a fan mount by the way) on such a case was a nice bonus. 

i would love to see reviews for Corsairs New AIO lineup the H110i GT the H100i GTX and H80i GT and the RAIJINTEK Triton.

I'd love to see a review of the new Gigabyte P34w V3. Do you have any plans of doing one anytime soon?

@Linus @Slick @nicklmg

Found something that could be awesome on channel superfun. Just a thought. Most powerful laser you can legally own

http://www.wickedlasers.com/arctic

LASERS!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@LinusTech cheap gud mechanical keyboards

Thermaltake Posiedon Z/ZX if you don't mind Kailh switches. 

Cooler Master Storm series if want Cherry MX switches. 

Anything from Cooler Master, Corsair, Ducky, or Das Keyboard is good.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

@Linus @Slick @nicklmg

Found something that could be awesome on channel superfun. Just a thought. Most powerful laser you can legally own

http://www.wickedlasers.com/arctic

LASERS!

Unfortunately, the amount of legal and safety regulations for a Class 3B or 4 laser makes this completely unfeasible for them. Don't get me wrong, lasers are fun, but these safety codes exist for good reasons. 

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Unfortunately, the amount of legal and safety regulations for a Class 3B or 4 laser makes this completely unfeasible for them. Don't get me wrong, lasers are fun, but these safety codes exist for good reasons. 

What? They'd have to get a license or something to buy it? Or is it an OSHA type thing? Not sure what the Canadian equivalent of OSHA is.

Well if they can't review that, then how about the Thermaltake Core X9?

Thermaltake Posiedon Z/ZX if you don't mind Kailh switches. 

Cooler Master Storm series if want Cherry MX switches. 

Anything from Cooler Master, Corsair, Ducky, or Das Keyboard is good.

Mmm thanks im gonna get the storm and i get a mouse as an added bonus :D

What? They'd have to get a license or something to buy it? Or is it an OSHA type thing? Not sure what the Canadian equivalent of OSHA is.

In terms of written rules, you cannot use a Class 3A or higher laser in an uncontrolled environment (i.e. Outdoors pointing it anywhere except the blank, aircraft-free sky). If you are seen even one time violating this, you are going to get legally canned. Also, the S3 Arctic, Luna, Krypton and Inferno are all Class 4, which basically means that mistakenly pointing it at a person or wooden surface (including paper) even momentarily would require an emergency call to the medic or fire teams. Even if they are careful about it in review testing, which requires equipment that they do not have ready access to, there is no way to properly convey the fact that the S3 is NOT A TOY to the YouTube viewers, considering how young a good portion of them can be, and the kind of YT audience that LTT has.

Citations: [1] [2]

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I really really want to see what a mech keyboard on a laptop and a upgradable laptop would be like so titan please!

(that and it sounds like the laptop of my dreams when it comes to content creation....)

I liked the idea, but if they made one without a mechanical keyboard I would love it even more. 

Why you ask? Because the mechanical keyboard takes up SOOO much room and I really don't mind laptop/chiclet style keyboards.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

In terms of written rules, you cannot use a Class 3A or higher laser in an uncontrolled environment (i.e. Outdoors pointing it anywhere except the blank, aircraft-free sky). If you are seen even one time violating this, you are going to get legally canned. Also, the S3 Arctic, Luna, Krypton and Inferno are all Class 4, which basically means that mistakenly pointing it at a person or wooden surface (including paper) even momentarily would require an emergency call to the medic or fire teams. Even if they are careful about it in review testing, which requires equipment that they do not have ready access to, there is no way to properly convey the fact that the S3 is NOT A TOY to the YouTube viewers, considering how young a good portion of them can be, and the kind of YT audience that LTT has.

Citations: [1[2]

Hadn't considered all that lol.

I liked the idea, but if they made one without a mechanical keyboard I would love it even more. 

Why you ask? Because the mechanical keyboard takes up SOOO much room and I really don't mind laptop/chiclet style keyboards.

That might be the next one. It would cause it to not be so expensive, the price alone was enough to put me off.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I would really like a review of the new laptops in the Gigabyte ultraforce line.

Ultimate build-off between Linus and Luke (first to post with closed case wins). HOWEVER, they cannot touch any of the hardware. Instead, they must each direct a gamer with zero PC building experience.

Perhaps livestream?

Should at the very least provide a more complete build guide for the uninitiated.

I think reviewing the blue snowball and maybe you could do a guide on monitor mounting, that would be pretty awesome.