What should I review next?

Fan controllers. It's something overlooked, but for custom setups they can be very important.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I would love to see a review on an "affordable" 1440p monitor. Something with a 60fps refresh rate with a panel that doesn't outright suck, but isn't professional quality. I've only really seen reviews of g-sync/near-professional grade IPS monitors at that resolution on this channel.

i7-4790K | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Corsair 350D | 256GB Crucial MX100 / 1TB WD Blue | Corsair RM 650 | NH-U12S
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9XN2dC | http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Deil_Grist

Ghetto external gpu builds! I mean I going to buy a super slim laptop with a college. most likely will have a I5/I7. but no graphics card. If I can run a external card for cheap, thatd be awesome

G Watch R! There hasn't been nearly as much press on this as the Moto, and I'd love to hear a critique.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

The G watch R and the MSI laptop are on the top of my list. G watch R because this is something that people are actually able to afford, but that laptops seems epic, so I want to see that. MSI said that they will supply GPU upgrades for this beast. This sounds like a desktop more than a laptop and I really want to see them.

SiliconLottery.com binned processors.

Basically it's a website where you can order Intel CPU's that are already guaranteed to hit a certain frequency when overclocked. They do all the work for you, and include the settings needed to reach the clocks stated. They offer a full refund if the CPU can't reach the stated frequency.

They have many prices depending on the clockspeed and voltage you want.

I don't think you do enough product reviews for overclockers, and this one in particular is geared towards overclockers entirely. 

Basically it's a website where you can order Intel CPU's that are already guaranteed to hit a certain frequency when overclocked. They do all the work for you, and include the settings needed to reach the clocks stated. They offer a full refund if the CPU can't reach the stated frequency.

I don't think you do enough product reviews for overclockers, and this one in particular is geared towards overclockers entirely. 

The number of chips they are selling below retail makes me wonder if they are legit.  But it sounds like a cool service.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

The number of chips they are selling below retail makes me wonder if they are legit.  But it sounds like a cool service.

They are legit:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/core_i7_4790k_processor_5_ghz_review_a_silicon_lottery,1.html

Guru3D did a review on their 5GHz 4790k

The guy who runs the website is really nice, there is an ongoing thread at Overclock.net about his service. He even registered here.

Iswitched to fedora 21 PLEASE!!!

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS

I quite enjoyed the Venom Blackbook 15 review. Would be great if you could review some of their other models.

If you could at some point load a custom EFI onto the iMac then overclock it that would be nice :)

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I agree with this. I have been tempted many times. I try to stay away from the site or my Visa will get jacked up. Great idea on their part to provide the service. A lot of chips get sold out fairly quickly though. Im on the email notification for a couple.  :D

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Hello linus im from india im ur fan on youtube !

Ur the perfect consutant for all tech news.

Im need of 4 k monitor with is both ok for games and for my workstation im gonna buy 31mu97 lg

Does it has decent refresh rate and will it fit for my design work ? And some advice from u will be awsome!! Thank you in advance

Voted for 31mu97

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Can you do a video about the MSI External GPU?

DSC04086.jpg

Thermaltake Core X9 @Slick @Linus

Caselabs functionality from a $169 case? How can you not review this.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd like to see "Running Windows on iMac to investigate R9 295XM performance and thermal throttling"

and also, Parallels on a Hackintosh, with:

Amd cpu, Intel non K and Intel K

Amd Cards, Nvidia Cards, probably some older cards/drivers too.
("The Nvidia driver, starting with 337.88 identifies the hypervisor and disables the driver when KVM is found." form here) probably the same with parallels?

And compare it vs Native performance.

That would be a absolute pleasure!

i am not a native speaker of the english language

[spoiler=My Rig: ]CPU: i7-3770k@Stock | Ram: 3x4GB@1600Mhz | Graka: 660TI@Stock | Storage: 250GB 840Evo, 1x1TB,2x2TB,2x640GB,1x500GB (JBOD) + NAS: DLINK DNS-320 2x3TB Raid1

DSC04086.jpg

Thermaltake Core X9 @Slick @Linus

Caselabs functionality from a $169 case? How can you not review this.

I didn't know this was a thing...   review this. much shiny. 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I would be interested in testing the M295M in the Alienware 15 laptop, hopefully there will be less thermal throttling in that thing.

Isn't that thing even some sort of Tongo XT with 2048 cores and a 256-bit bus?

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

I'd really like to see a review of some of the gaming headsets and mic's or if they really are all gimmicks and better to get good headphones and a good separate mic.

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333