What should I review next?

Well, all of the proposed tests are interesting, I'm really curious for the iMac R9295XM test, and I'm really looking forward forward to your review at the LG G watch.

I would like to see more of those quick solutions for day-to-day and ghetto solutions for keep something running until I can give it proper attention (obviously, the next time it breaks and not a minute earlier)

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Slick.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Either how to install Windows on a mac / Macbook

Or HP Stream 11 / HP Stream 14

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Lord Linus, Windows on iMac, please.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

Chairs are always good. Its where we plant ourselves a lot. Microphones would also be nice.

Blarg

HyperX Cloud II / QPAD 

This!

Though I just bought my Clouds, so I don't want to know how much better the new ones are :D

Not to mention, we need more of those "Stuff that doesn't suck", handy tech under $100 ( perhaps this time, handy techs under smaller prices.), and part 5 of watercooled room.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Blue Yeti? It's not really new but its something neat and nice for its price.

Or maybe review a Parvum case, S1 or S2..

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

The ASUS STRIX TACTIC PRO - a mechanical keyboard with 21 macros (to evaluate possible productivity gains using all those macros)

Not to mention, we need more of those "Stuff that doesn't suck", handy tech under $100 ( perhaps this time, handy techs under smaller prices.), and part 5 of watercooled room.

Good idea; it'd be great to do videos of useful tips, tweaks and (smaller) purchases for those of us with a limited budget.

at one point you mentioned one of the obutto gaming cockpits (the ozone looks pretty good) . Id like to see a joint review of that and the shiny X55 Rhino you got recently. Say in some StarCitizen possibly while playing with community members http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/284524-star-citizen-uoltt-official-league-extravaganza/?p=3862216 ;)  :D

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Ah god, the Imac and the GT80 Stealth are both going to be really interesting..

I voted for the mac running windows, but maybe some camera videos in the future? Maybe with Nick Berkel and Brandon or something? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

One thing I would like to see is more tech talk about new concepts like Stacked DDR memory and memristors and graphine for new semiconductors. Though these are not in the market yet the research behind them is strong and in the near future we will see more and more of these little know tech devices in our daily lives. Graphine and memristors are already in some military hardware and soon as it always goes they will be in public hardware as well. Best thing is to inform people about these new techs before they hit the market so tech junkies will know what the potential is. 

Saw this kickstarter campaign looks so cool!!! the only problem is that there aren't any decent reviews out there would really appreciate it if you'll take a look.

http://www.bragi.com/

its a type of wireless earphones.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04