What should I review next?

Review that new Storinator storage server you have!

Done. Just watched it on Vessel :-P

I would like to see your opinion on a 25' 1440p monitor, which seems to fall nicely between decent pixel density, relatively reasonable GPU requirements and price (compared to a 27' or an ultrawide 1440p).

Dell U2515H, please?

I think a Nvidia Gamestream review would be kind of cool. If you could test how much bandwidth it uses, and how much latency you experience

Currently spending money on parts

multi monitor stands!

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Gaming/Office chair.

GT Omega PRO Racing Office Chairs.

Hi Linus,

Registered just to post this suggestion.

Could you please take a detailed look at the new ASRock Mini x99 X99E-ITX/ac Motherboard? (Link

It's one of a kind right now, the only X99 Mini format motherboard using DDR4 and USB 3.1. Big drawbacks are dual channel RAM, and a narrow ILM socket. It does include a water cooling bracket, but it's hard to tell what liquid coolers are compatible with it other than the Coolermaster Seidon 120v. 

Review of Chrome OS / Chromebooks please :D

Would love to see a review of the Acer Chromebook 15 C910.

I voted for the Mac test because that sounds interesting, but I really like the scrapyard wars video.  I like the competitive side of it and also watching you guys build machines with hardware that most people can afford.  Don't get me wrong, I love watching you review and talk about high end gear, but I can never afford a titan x.

I think it would be kinda cool if you had 3 different price limits (budget, middle, and high end) to buy gear and build rigs with.  Maybe include some other of your employees and have them build as well.  

Just a suggestion, I know you guys are extremely busy and don't have unlimited funds.  I'm just stating my opinion on what I would like to see more of (in addition to your regular videos).

Could you do a video on the new USB type C (3.1) technology, with some predictions on how this cable will change computer builds and device connectivity?

I curious to know what you think on the subject.

I would like to see a review of the acer s277hk 4k monitor. It's the first white 4k monitor I've seen and would like to know if it's any good. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

More microphones and chairs. I'd really like to know how the Rode NT-USB and Blue Nessie (I think it's basically a Snowball with extra features but still) perform in comparison to the mics already tested.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

you should do one on computer anivirus, antimalware, antitrojan, and computer clean up programs.

1.21 gigswuts bruh.

@Linus I would love to see a review of the Asrock X-99 Extreme 11 that I have seen in your server videos. Would love to see what you come up with in regards to all those sata ports in a regular workstation build.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

you migh wanna review the Lian Li PC-O5S. I think that's the "Console Killer" case you were looking for.

Comparison of different product would be nice

Magical Pineapples

How about some reviews on Routers. The field seems to be flooded with them and it would be nice to know which ones to get based on the kind of user you might be (home, small business, home business, etc) as one could potentially buy too much router for their needs.

Audio gear would still be nice as well. X7! Roccat stuff, etc.

Would love to see a review of the Vardar F4-120ER, on both heatsinks/rads and as case fans please.

Hey Linus, have you already heard of the "new" Intel Compute Stick?

If not, I'll explain.

It's basically a super tiny PC which packs a quad-core (!) Intel Atom CPU, 1 GB of DDR3-1333 and an 8GB SSD.

The whole thing is hidden in a cute little HDMI stick!

Now, I'm curious what that thing is actually capable of. Like, can I buy it and run Crysis 3 in 4K on ultra settings? lol

No, seriously, how good is that monster and who is it for?

Hey Linus, I know you're a big fan of the Noctua NF-F12s. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can get a couple of Cooler Master Jetflos and do a little bit of comparison between the both? Maybe mount them on a radiator and see the performance differences?

Speakers. I know nothing about them like budget ones, $50 $100 $150 $200 ect..

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

How about turning a Walmart refurbished PC into a gaming PC, What to look for, what to avoid. For example an HP 8100 with i5 8 gig ram and tb hd for uder 300. What graphics car would or could be made to work and how far can we stress the PSU to power a graphics card. 

Reason: This is the time when the cpu manufacturers start announcing there new stuff and retailers start slashing prices on their current stock. Thanks