What should I review next?

moar audiophile headphones. Try something from HiFiMan or something

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Please review the new Logitech mouse - MX Master. Also review another mouse targeted at professionals - 3DCONNEXION CadMouse  and more reviews about products targeted at professionals in general(not just gamers), would be greatly appreciated.   

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Even though you rant about that less than $100 GPUs, I suggest lower-end techies like less than $100 CPUs or other components that are lower than usual

Spoiler

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

I think some of us are still waiting on the second video of the zalman reserator liquid cooler benchmarks...lol

• 2 weeks later...

You should really check out some of the cases made by AZZA.  Specifically the Z, the Nova 8000B, and the STEALTH.  Hit them up sometime, they don't get much publicity

coolers and performance for mitx cases.  Roundup of many basic ones that have to be really small as not every case will support the evo.  Hadron case for instance cannot support it but what would be the best solution in your eyes with test for these.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Hi Linus Media group.

I watched your "Ethernet RJ45 as fast as possible" and found it to be inadequate. I know it's "as fast as possible", but hear me out.

According to the article below, which is an interview with Kurt Denke (who is the President of Blue Jeans Cable), 80% of ethernet cables failed to live up to industry standards when tested.

Amongst a lot of other good info and industry insider knowledge, he says he could teach anyone in 15min how to put a Cat5e cable together with a near 100% success rate when tested. However a Cat6 and Cat7 will have failures, even though you do it "perfectly" every time. As they have testing equipment for $12.000, and the general consumer doesn't, people should stay away from putting together these cables themselves. There's not much you can do as a consumer to test Mhz, Ohm and other specs.

This is a very informational read with information from an industry expert, not something you get on the general forum thread.

http://www.audioholics.com/audio-video-cables/bjc-cat-network-cable-quality-interview

A final remark I'd like to see in the episode is that running power over ethernet (like you suggest people can do if they buy the AP you got advised to get by Wendell from TekSyndicate) is a serious fire hazard if run over CCA cable (copper-clad aluminium wire). You should be sure to get CU cable (pure copper wire), which comes at a hefty minimum of 3 times the price of CCA.

If you are unsure if you've gotten the pure thing you can do the burn test. Put the uninsulated wire under a lighter, if anything is burning or dripping from the wire, it's CCA. CU will only glow red.

So, what I feel is inadequate in the AFAP video, is the consumer advice here given. Maybe (I'm sure of it) you will learn a thing or two from the interview, to incorporate in the video I'm proposing you make.

Best regards - Zumps

Performance of older, but still usable GPUs

i.e

HD5000, HD6000, HD7000-series,

GTX 400, GTX 500, GTX 600, GTX 700 -series.

And throw in some really older cards that are hardly supported anymore anyway, just for fun.

The Human Race, Aliens need a good review! +1 Galaxy Edge

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Linus how about doing a You Tube review on what you think is the best software to backup Windows 7,8.1 or Windows 10 and how to properly use a backup software..

Performance of older, but still usable GPUs

i.e

HD5000, HD6000, HD7000-series,

GTX 400, GTX 500, GTX 600, GTX 700 -series.

And throw in some really older cards that are hardly supported anymore anyway, just for fun.

gtx 600, 700 series aren't that old.

gtx 600, 700 series aren't that old.

No, they aren't... but I'd still love to see older cards compared and how they hold up after a new series of GPUs have been launched. There's been a lot of speculation and testing it for good would be interesting.

Review the Adesso MKB-135B Mechanical Keyboard.

this is my first post to linus tech tips.

I have been watching your videos and they are really helpful and help in decision making.

Recently I was searching for the server motherboard for my freenas build as well as 3d rendering workstation build.

I found that there is very small information you have regarding server parts. It will be great to see some reviews on new supermicro motherboards including dual socket and m-itx atom bords. I know these are not useful for gaming people but professional may like them. 

I also like you to review on the tiny psu called -Pico PSU, its a dc power and there is no reviews I found on it.

I will keep posting thanks a lot!

*jedi mind trick* THERMALTAKE CORE X9

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Review that new Storinator storage server you have!

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925