What should I review next?

You should do a review of Kinoconsole and put it up against nvisia gamestream and limelight! Kinoconsole lets you stream games to your phone just like limelight but it doesn't matter what gpu you have.

Thermaltech core series or just the X9 or maybe do you do a crazy build in it.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/cooler-master-k280-atx-44-84137.htm

Review this cheap CM case please.  

Also look at this interesting brand, Anidees, showing up on NCIX ....

I like the look of the case.  Tell us more about it and the brand.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/anidees-ai6bw-mid-tower-atx-5e-101090-1015.htm

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You should do benchmarks on the TITAN X, comparing it to the R9 295X2, as well as two or even three GTX 980's

How about you try figure out some kind of ghetto cooling mod for the iMac, try and watercool it?! Dremmel, zip ties, etc. You would probably have to butcher it up a lot (I have not thought this through at all). 

I've always been a fan of Gigabyte's laptops and would love to see a review of the P35X to see what if anything you are sacrificing to get the performance at that price. 

Also, Raidmax has put out a couple cases recently that look like a really nice change from their past cases which have been complete crap. The first is called the Atomic which is an interesting looking M-ITX case and the second is the Hyperion which is a M-ATX cube case that has decent watercooling potential.

Atomic: http://www.raidmax.com/atomic.html

Hyperion: http://www.raidmax.com/hyperion.html

Id like to second a review request for the Hyperion case by Raidmax! seems like an awesome case with huge potential. IMHO, it looks like its way better than the Air 240 across the board

Would love to see more software reviews on the channel!

GTX Titan X vs R9 295X2 benchmark and gaming! We'd like to see which is better, also when the R9 390X is released you should compare it too against Titan X.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I would like to see a review on AMD APUs their thoughts on APUs.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

I've been really curious about the Note Edge lately, it would be cool if you reviewed that. Or maybe one of the other edge devices even.

I've noticed that a lot of people who want a decent system, never find the right case to go with it. They just pick the case that fits it best, but end up adjusting it to their needs. Like drilling holes for water cooling because the setup you want doesn't fit.

How about a LTT guide on how to mod a case from scratch? (sleeving, case building, adding LEDs, maybe making the LEDs do something cool based on load usage or temps or ...). I know there are some vids out there that show this, but they aren't LTT vids (unless I missed them, in which case, point me to the vids and carry on!).

I'd love to see an LTT vid on that. 

The necessity for 4gb on the 960 if there is any

is there any chance you could review the line of FIT BIT watch/ health monitors? im really interested in buying  a COUPLE and well it be great to see what you think of the units first.....

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

Hey Linus could you review the Raijintek Triton it's a expandable AIO that looks pretty cool and is good for its price but I want to see how it performs

Internet solutions for someone who doesn't have an Ethernet port in their gaming room and is forced to use wifi (much slower) #TheStruggleIsReal

I've noticed that a lot of people who want a decent system, never find the right case to go with it. They just pick the case that fits it best, but end up adjusting it to their needs. Like drilling holes for water cooling because the setup you want doesn't fit.

How about a LTT guide on how to mod a case from scratch? (sleeving, case building, adding LEDs, maybe making the LEDs do something cool based on load usage or temps or ...). I know there are some vids out there that show this, but they aren't LTT vids (unless I missed them, in which case, point me to the vids and carry on!).

I'd love to see an LTT vid on that.

This must be done, a case modding video (including more lighting solutions that just led strips, like lighting bay reservoirs or CPU/GPU blocks with led inputs)

Linus Dude awesome ROG OCing video on youtube! Many helpful tips one in particular that saved me hours of headaches.

Can you do an OCing Ram and CPU on an Asus X99 Deluxe but with a little slower tempo for the idiot savant part of the computer crowd.

Especially mention and demo that System Helper voltage thing that supplies voltage to the portion of the PU that controls the DDR 4 Memory. that would help so many new X99 people. I kicked the voltage to 1.2v and it stabilized a frustrating 4.6GHz OC like snap.

Good job keep up the good work but invest in a Darth Vader voice changing mask and at strategic points in your Tubes don the mask and say " (Insert Mobo or parts name) I am your father" then do the light saber graphic thing and slice it in half.

May the Linus be with you

Peace out

I'd like to see some topre keyboard reviews.

^^^ schiit Fulla would be great. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Build logs. Continue with the Stuff That Doesnt Suck series reviews on headphones and even a vizio 4k tv.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

What about the Sager line of laptops? Specifically the Sager NP9772 (Clevo P770ZM)? I have been looking through gaming laptops for an eventual, one day/never gaming computer that has hardcore specs. This laptop, which I found on xoticpc.com is available with the NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards or the NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards, which were something that I saw Linus do a techquickie on once before. Is the higher end worth it on a laptop form factor? Thanks for considering.