What should I review next?

ikan Fly X3 Plus review request

Dear Linus,

Love your YouTube channel.

Can you please review the ikan Fly X3 Plus gimbal? An unboxing video but no commentary:

I could not find other videos but there are many with their older model.

It is a camera gimbal that fits larger smartphones and the smaller GoPro camera series. I believe it is the ONLY(?) camera gimbal that have assessories to fit both.

Cheers,

Oxymoron

West Vancouver, BC

My rig:

ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA2011-3 X99 DDR4 SLI 4XPCI-E16 2XPCI-E1 SATA3 USB3.1 Motherboard
Intel Core I7-5930K 3.70GHZ Six Core 15MB Hyperthreading LGA2011-V3 Processor
Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100I GTX CPU Cooler System LGA1150 1155 1156 1366 2011 AM2 AM3 FM1 FM2
Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32GB 4X8GB DDR4 DRAM 2666MHZ C15 Memory Kit
ASUS GeForce GTX 970 Strix OC 1253MHZ 4GB 7.0GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E for NCIX PC
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-02 Red LED ATX Gaming Case - Black for NCIXPC Only
Corsair RM750X 750W ATX12V V2.31 80 Plus Gold Modular Zero RPM Fan Mode Support Skylake Power Supply
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit English DVD OEM for NCIX PC
ASUS DRW-24F1ST 24X SATA DVD Writer Black

On CPU-Z: http://valid.x86.fr/nrbka6

On another note, I'd like to see a review on any sports head/earphones and would like to also see a comparison with similarly priced IEMs/buds/Headphones in order to see a value comparison.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I would like to see some more pre-build NAS devices like synology or QNAP, or even a build guide for a media streaming NAS.

If you got your hands on one of these it'd be rather interesting to review http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/27/wankband-is-first-gadget-that-harnesses-the-energy-of-masturbation-5081633/

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

How about R9 290x 8gb in 2 way crossfire vs gtx 970 sli and gtx 980 sli in games and rending to how much ram affects performance 

First maybe an affordable 3D-printer. Also, I'd like to know what would happen when you ghetto-mount a CPU cooler on a graphics card (a tower-style heatsink, not an AIO)

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Review Acer XB270HU 27" 1440p 4MS 144hz G-Sync IPS monitor.

Do different PC build guides with periodic updates as new things comes up.

Rob

How about R9 290x 8gb in 2 way crossfire vs gtx 970 sli and gtx 980 sli in games and rending to how much ram affects performance 

As far as I remember he already sold out the R9s in question, so not even possible probably ^ ^

Voted "Other", this isn't so much a single video suggestion, but perhaps something more along the lines as a 2 to 3 part series on the topic of data storage, backup and protection. Stuff I would like to see including reviewing online cloud backup solutions (to cover offsite storage) pro/con of using a NAS vs Home Server, and the configuration (by configuration I mean something along the lines of favorite backup software to use). IMO, data backup and protection is something that I don't think enough people take seriously.

First maybe an affordable 3D-printer. Also, I'd like to know what would happen when you ghetto-mount a CPU cooler on a graphics card (a tower-style heatsink, not an AIO)

Voted "Other", this isn't so much a single video suggestion, but perhaps something more along the lines as a 2 to 3 part series on the topic of data storage, backup and protection. Stuff I would like to see including reviewing online cloud backup solutions (to cover offsite storage) pro/con of using a NAS vs Home Server, and the configuration (by configuration I mean something along the lines of favorite backup software to use). IMO, data backup and protection is something that I don't think enough people take seriously.

I will definitely join with these suggestions. In fact I was thinking about them before reading about it here.

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

Maybe some game streaming and video capture hardware/software, for those interested in recording gameplay, *me* and stuff with their PC. Maybe even a good subcategory to esports, not all of us are competitive gamers.

I would like to suggest you to review the a4tech G300 keyboard.

And any of the x7 mouses with "V-track" after letting your cat sleep on the mousepad. :)

(note that the "4-way wheel" is an additional software, not really a mouse feature)

Also, to add some variety to the microphone reviews, I recommend a dynamic one: Rode Podcaster

"What about a UPS review? One that can handle a proper gaming rig for more then a minute."

I agree with this. Actually, to personalize it a bit more, one that can handle 2 proper gaming rigs. I would really like to see an informational video on UPS's first. I know somewhere between Jack and shit about them and have seen other people ask too. I don't ever recall seeing one in any of your videos in any of your houses, but surely you have one. Since I know nothing about them yet, it makes no difference what brand you review first. Having said that, I do notice that APC and Cyberpower seem to be the most popular.

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

I would like to see you review the blue snowball..

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

blue snowball and 3D printer please. then again I will watch all your content anyway, there is nothing better to do then watch Linus B)

Review Luke.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

This is probably a terrible suggestion, but I think it would be interesting to see how Linux would be as a daily driver. i just thought since you did it with OS X, Linux might be an interesting thing to look at. 

LG 25UM65. See how it goes up againtst other monitors. Its small but same res as the 29UM65

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Aorus X5 but this time not at CES...if anyone can get it, it would be you guys!!!

There's only one machine, and the Web is its OS - All screens look into the One - No bits will live outside the Web - To share is to gain - Let the One read it -
The One is us - We are in the One...

Using ddr2 as a very fast scratch disk

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

Review Luke.

Yo good idea :-)

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

HTC One M9.

Computer Spec: CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.85GHz Delided    Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero    RAM: Corsair Vengence 2*4GB    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970    PSU: Corsair RM650    Boot Drive: Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD   Case: NZXT H440 Red and Black 

Cooling: EK PWM D5 Pump & EK 140ML RES Combo unit , EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block , 360mm Alphacool Radiator , 3 Noctua NF-F12 Fans on the radiator , Some fancy fittings