What should I review next?

Do an updated recommended build guide for mid 2017 now that ryzen 7 and ryzen 5 are out will they take over inter in the recomendations. want to find out

I want to see... Maybe a series of decent affordable laptops? Or maybe you could review more headphones?

You can connect 80 fans to one system, this needs to be done :)

What are the odds of an S8+ review, no idea if this has been asked yet.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG Strix B550
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200MHz 32GB (16x2)
  • GPU
    EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080TI
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe SSD | WD Green 2TB HD | WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 850W
  • Display(s)
    Asus 1920x1080p 144hz
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master Master Liquid 240
  • Keyboard
    Logitech Pro TKL
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Logitech G733
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

The Asus Poseiden 1080ti. It looks to be the most over the top 1080ti out there. 

Overclocking potential on different X370 motherboards?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Best free antivirus for 2017.

Some metrics:

-memory usage

-feature set

-detection rate

-obtrusiveness or unobtrusiveness

-ease of use

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Please review Hyper X alloy keyboard.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

More filming and media production: Lighting, grip and camera's - also how about some entry level tutorials on media production too! We know you're an Adobe house so centre on that to start!

I would post something like the awesome cheap gaming setups i have listed in my so called "TechBook", but knowing popular video people and company CEO's He'll NEVER see my ideas, and even if he does, he'll probably not give it a second glance. I'm not criticizing Linus, But Knowing that the other 90 Youtubers and Twitch streamers I've reached out to, and only got a reply from one, Linus Is probably so busy he'll not look at my crap.

If I could have enough money to do one thing, I would buy a plane ticket and fly up there in a instant and see about a job, but...

1st, I'm probably too young. (I'm not sure Linus could put much use to a 13 year old with minimal knowledge of CAD)

2nd, I have $50 total. Not gonna get me anywhere.

and 3rd, I take my time with my setups. I can put together a computer in 30minutes, but designing a new one can take weeks.

BTW, if anyone wants to see any of my Techbook ideas, Email me at mayer.brigan@gmail.com

Even though he'll probably never see it, Thank you, Linus and the LinusMediaGroup. You have drastically changed my life in the "Bored" aspect. I'll never say no to a vid, no matter how old.

Thanking you,

Brigan Mayer

InsertNameHere42

@LinusTech 

On 1/28/2015 at 10:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

A Video in which you build equally priced AMD/AMD and INTEL/NVIDEA gaming pc's that art the bets value for the shopper looking at 750 USD range.  The reasons I think this would be good is to show the competition verses AMD and Intel for CPU's at the same time as comparing AMD/NVIDEA.  It gives users a good chance to look at the cheaper market (even though it is not the biggest sell point) but still expensive enough to use modern products.  

i7 6700

16g RAM

Linus,

What about water cooling your entire server rack with a single large cooling system??

23 minutes ago, wesphillips said:

Linus,

What about water cooling your entire server rack with a single large cooling system??

Umm... do you really want another whole room water cooling  

On 18.4.2017 at 1:04 AM, DeadEyePsycho said:

Best free antivirus for 2017.

Some metrics:

-memory usage

-feature set

-detection rate

-obtrusiveness or unobtrusiveness

-ease of use

This is actually a great proposal! 

Still waiting on that RED WEAPON REVIEW THAT I SUGGESTED AND YOU EVEN FOLLOWED UP WITH AN INSTAGRAM POST ABOUT.

I hope you have a review of the Light l16 camera in the future.

We are looking at the Bitdefender Box. Can you do a review on this?  We are leery of purchasing as there is a yearly fee along with the purchase; however, that would alleviate the purchase of annual malware/virus protection.  We have been happy with Bitdefender's protection for several years, but still want some trustworthy information/advice on the "Box". 

Or, if you have information on better home security for the "Internet of Things". If you could do this type of review.  

Here is a link to the "Box" https://www.bitdefender.com/box/.

Edited by checkLTTfirst
Wanted to add information

Hmmm something like scrapyard wars 5? ?!?!??!!

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 With Corsair H110i GT GPU: GTX 1060 Strix OC MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon 1tb Samsung 850 Evo

Speaker bulbs because they all look rubbish and they probably are.