Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

What should I review next?

Well, all of the proposed tests are interesting, I'm really curious for the iMac R9295XM test, and I'm really looking forward forward to your review at the LG G watch.

I would like to see more of those quick solutions for day-to-day and ghetto solutions for keep something running until I can give it proper attention (obviously, the next time it breaks and not a minute earlier)

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Slick.

Case: Fractal Designs Arc Midi R2  cpu: Intel core i5 4670k at 4.6ghz Motherboard: msi z87-gd65 gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Seasonic x650 gold Memory: 16gb Corsair vengeance pro 1600mhz ssd: Samsung 840 120gb Hard drive: Western digital wd black 500gb  Build-log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/37554-starting-my-first-full-blown-build/                                                                                                 "on the Internet. You can find almost anything on the Internet..." -Linus                                                                                                                                                                              i haz pc

Either how to install Windows on a mac / Macbook

Or HP Stream 11 / HP Stream 14

CPU: i7 4790K Motherboard - MSI Z97 G55 SLI RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB GPU - Sapphire R9 380 Nitro 4GB Case - NZXT H2 (White) Storage - 120 GB Kingston SSDnow,2x 1TB WD Blue PSU - Corsair CX750M Cooling - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Keyboard Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Logitech G502

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Lord Linus, Windows on iMac, please.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

sub $1000 3D printers

Yes, budget printers.

CPU: i7-6700k | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61 (Pull) | Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: Zotac 1080 Amp! Extreme
SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | HDD: WD 2TB Black | Case: NZXT H440 White | PSU: EVGA 850 G2

Windows on mac

Microphones

GS 80 titan

lg  34mu97

lg gwatch r

gaming chairs

OnePlus One

• Hp case I5 2400s @ 2.5Ghz (stock), Pegarton caramel motherboard, EVGA gt630 2gb, No name 92mm fan low end cpu cooler, 8gb 1333 cl9 ram, 2x 1tb drives Peripherals, Corsair m65 RGB, Cheap ps2 membrane keyboard, Hp 2311x, hp w2207, 19" 4:5 monitor, generic whole desk mousepad, Audio Bose Soundtrue, Blue yeti
    OnePlus One 64GB, Lg G Watch, Nextbook 7 tablet 

• Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Not to mention, we need more of those "Stuff that doesn't suck", handy tech under $100 ( perhaps this time, handy techs under smaller prices.), and part 5 of watercooled room.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Blue Yeti? It's not really new but its something neat and nice for its price.

Or maybe review a Parvum case, S1 or S2..

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

The ASUS STRIX TACTIC PRO - a mechanical keyboard with 21 macros (to evaluate possible productivity gains using all those macros)

Posted · Original PosterOP

linus i think this would be a GREAT review 

https://www.inventables.com/technologies/desktop-3d-carving-cnc-mill-kit-shapeoko-2

its a cnc mill, the full kit seems like i would be awesome because it could be a multi part video

in the works actually

Not to mention, we need more of those "Stuff that doesn't suck", handy tech under $100 ( perhaps this time, handy techs under smaller prices.), and part 5 of watercooled room.

Good idea; it'd be great to do videos of useful tips, tweaks and (smaller) purchases for those of us with a limited budget.

I would personally like to see a review of Rocksmith, its a really good way to learn guitar.

You could learn a few songs from Bryan Adams as well :)

at one point you mentioned one of the obutto gaming cockpits (the ozone looks pretty good) . Id like to see a joint review of that and the shiny X55 Rhino you got recently. Say in some StarCitizen possibly while playing with community members http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/284524-star-citizen-uoltt-official-league-extravaganza/?p=3862216 ;)  :D

System CPU : I5 3570k @ 4.7Ghz Motherboard : Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM 32 GB Vengence CL9 @ 1600 GPUs ASUS R9 290 DCUII & MSI TwinFrozr R9 290 in crossfire Corsair Air 540 Storage SSD1 Kingston V300 240GB SSD2 OCZ Agility 4 120GB PSU Coolermaster Smart Series SP-850 Out of date

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I voted for the mac running windows, but maybe some camera videos in the future? Maybe with Nick Berkel and Brandon or something? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

One thing I would like to see is more tech talk about new concepts like Stacked DDR memory and memristors and graphine for new semiconductors. Though these are not in the market yet the research behind them is strong and in the near future we will see more and more of these little know tech devices in our daily lives. Graphine and memristors are already in some military hardware and soon as it always goes they will be in public hardware as well. Best thing is to inform people about these new techs before they hit the market so tech junkies will know what the potential is.