is it possible buying k70 KB( no RGB) with different layout than us int. in the united states?

kanek999

Hi! Im thinking of buying a corsair k70, but i live in colombia and you can only get the keyboard on us layout.
So i was wondering if its possible to buy the keyboard from amazon or other site in the us with UK layout or ESP layout, without having to buy the keyboard from amazon uk and having more cost on shipping than the keyboard itself

i want the brown switch ver. Not RGB
if someone has info. On what im asking it would be pretty nice, if its not possible then ill buy the us ver here in colombia, thanks ;)

isn't the only difference where the @ key is?? thats the only difference in can spot between my k70s uk layout and my MacBooks US layout.

but on a side note eBay now has its new international shipping thingy. so any product bought from another country are shipped internally via eBay so you aren't charged postage or import taxes :)

for example a gtx 980 in the uk is about £450, i can get one for US ebay for £380 including all shipping and taxes which are covered by eBay.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

interesting, but uk layout has big enter key (something i can't really live without) but is just an option, other than that i would preffer the spanish lay
About the shipping and taxes things im not sure if that is available in my country, but i will search