mCubed Tbalancer.

Arttekeov

I want to get the mCubed tbalancer but there are no video/written guides I can find about how to use the tbalancer. Can anyone help me out here maybe?

I think you should consider the Aquaero 5 LT instead. Tbalancer has next to no software support afaik. Aquaero is just a suggestion, there are dozens of cheaper fan controllers that should be able to suit your needs.

Why can't you use your motherboard and PWM fans?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

If you have an Asus motherboard, you can control 3 pin DC or 4 pin PWM fans using Fan Xpert which allows you to adjust the fans manually or automatically depending on temp.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Quick search found this: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/mcubed,928.html and http://www.bjorn3d.com/2004/12/mcubed-t-balancer/#.UQR8smctJJY

The Tom's Hardware is a guide, and I Bjorn3d one is a review of one. I hope these are a bit helpful.

PS: I'd be nice if people just answered your question rather than replying with alternative solutions....

Oh ok, thanks for all your help. I'll be looking at all your suggestions.