Delete this thread

Avericious

I chose Navida because it was the cheapest GPU I could find at the time. Im still using my GTX 650! i want to get a GTX 960 next unless AMD comes out with a better graphics card  :)

I chose Navida because it was the cheapest GPU I could find at the time. Im still using my GTX 650! i want to get a GTX 960 next unless AMD comes out with a better graphics card  :)

They already did its called 280x and only costs more 20 bucks.

How's that working for ya now? ;)

The 400 series is still a workhorse for me at least. I chose Nvidia for the higher power consumption, performance, and better drivers (at the time)

I've never been an ATI guy and I can't say that I will be anytime soon

that card is still running, actually the only card ive purchased that hasnt throddled or stopped working to date. i got myself a 670, and then after 2 years a 290. depending on how well the new amd cards run, i will buy one. if not so well, i'll be getting myself 2 980s. thing is, G-sync was my deciding factor. but now free sync is coming around, and i really hate the fact that g-sync costs $200 or whatever. but we'll see. 

dont blame u for not going AMD, drivers are pretty terrible at times. the new "raptur" software is just annoying. and they run hot. but my MSI 290 works pretty well.

I generally go for Nvidia because that's what i'm most familiar with, building a new PC this year so going for the 980 or 980TI (if there's one) that's not set in stone though, i'm waiting to see what AMD brings with the 300 series.

I chose nvidia because the 780ti was the fastest gpu you could buy at the time

But with this Freesync Gsync bullcrap. At the moment im going with AMD for my next buy.

Cool but i rather get more in return for my hard earned money ... that's just IMHO !

I sold my camera for my 2nd card.(I don't throw money at things) And my 760s were not much more than R9 280s, which they outperform with my current OC. But R9 280s would have used enough power to turn on my PSU fan. Which means I would not be able to have the NZXT S340 that I have now.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

that card is still running, actually the only card ive purchased that hasnt throddled or stopped working to date. i got myself a 670, and then after 2 years a 290. depending on how well the new amd cards run, i will buy one. if not so well, i'll be getting myself 2 980s. thing is, G-sync was my deciding factor. but now free sync is coming around, and i really hate the fact that g-sync costs $200 or whatever. but we'll see. 

dont blame u for not going AMD, drivers are pretty terrible at times. the new "raptur" software is just annoying. and they run hot. but my MSI 290 works pretty well.

I love all three of my 465s. They all still operate in perfect fashion, they overclock wonderfully, and they look the part. The 400 series had the better value in my mind. I've had the opportunity to play around with a set of HD 6870s and the experience just wasn't as nice as with my 465s.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]