2 gtx 670's in SLI or a single 780

most likely for 3D/surround games 

both solutions are around the same price with about 10 difference 

most likely for 3D/surround games 

both solutions are around the same price with about 10 difference 

youll want the video ram that the 780 offers though its only 1gb more itll make a difference in a surround setup if i was you though i would look for some 4gb 670's for a good price and go that route though being a 4gb model they usually cost a fair bit more, obviously the more powerful single card is typically a better option so you dont have to worry about sli profiles or scaling

Get the gtx 780 it is almost as good as a titan, and it is a single GPU card you might get a few more FPS with the SLI but i still think you should get a 780

670 FTW+ 4GB $389.99 after $20 MIR on Amazon.

I have two of them in SLI and they are fantastic. I had a 680 previously and the 670 FTW outperforms it. Not to mention games feel a lot smoother with the 670 VS. the 680.

looks like its pretty unanimous I'll get a 780 with probably a windforce on it even though that stock looks amazing

looks like its pretty unanimous I'll get a 780 with probably a windforce on it even though that stock looks amazing

It's going to be under powered in surround so keep that in mind. I hope you have enough money to add a second one.