Here we go again. Ubisoft, deleting your games.....

nazaa49

I'm no longer buying Ubisoft games, few months ago i lost my Assassins creed black flag! and now i know why!!!

And i have purchased Far Cry 3 so will i lose it now?

I will go Pirate on Ubisoft games! (First time!)

They don't deserve my money!

If they dont deserve your money, you shouldnt even pirate their product....You cant walk into a shop look at a shit item and say this is shit therefore its mine....

I don't even pirate, so don't assume I'm "going down some road".

Ignorant to assume things.

You have your opinions and I have mine. I'm sure as hell you aren't going to change that by saying stuff I don't agree with.

Ah, I'm sorry for accusing you. Most people who make those claims are pirates.

Getting slightly back on subject here: I fully support the idea of paying what you feel a game is worth. I also have no problem with places like G2A. Though I feel people need to do a much better job of educating themselves on the risks of buying keys from grey market sites. On that note though I don't have a problem with Ubisoft banning the keys, however as usual they're doing a terrible job of handling it from the PR side. When Rebellion banned the fraudulent Sniper Elite 3 keys they apologized, explained what was happening, and offered folks some DLC. That's a good way to handle things. Ubi's PR could have smoothed a lot of people's emotions from the get go if they had simply issued an apology and full explanation right away instead of waiting until the story was picked up by the games press.

Ubi's PR could have smoothed a lot of people's emotions from the get go if they had simply issued an apology and full explanation right away instead of waiting until the story was picked up by the games press.

Agreed. Also, the fact that it's taking more than 3 days to reply to support tickets isn't helping. Even a copied and pasted response stating "We have reason to believe your key was fraudulently acquired and as a result we have removed it from your account. Please accept our apology and contact the reseller" would be better than no response at all. I posted a ticket on Saturday morning before all of this had come to light and still no reply.

So I sent the Ubisoft reply to G2A and I'm waiting for there reply. I was wondering since u play has a semi sale going in till 1st of Feb I can get fc4 and watchdog for 70 bucks... Or should I just pirate it? Honesty fc4 is a fun game and I would love to finish it. It's just that it seems G2A is slow at responding to my ticket... What shall I do?

Also if I repurchase fc4 does my save transfer?

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

LOL Zappian has got the final say on UB lol. Nice!!

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

2719834-9494139837-Q3OjV.gif

Sorry i had to post this.

Did someone put a gun up to your head and make you do it?

To me all it represents is peoples ignorance and jumping the gun, wanting to get into a thread and post EPIC MEMES instead of actually discussing the topic on hand.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Did someone put a gun up to your head and make you do it?

To me all it represents is peoples ignorance and jumping the gun, wanting to get into a thread and post EPIC MEMES instead of actually discussing the topic on hand.

Lol .

Im not gonna even bother replying to that.

Lol .

Im not gonna even bother replying to that.

As it is you are just shitting up the thread and wasting everyone's time

Did you buy any keys on g2a?

We're they removed

I've only bought ubi games on gmg from what I can think of

I think a company has the rights to remove games they weren't paid for,which is what Ubisoft officicial statement on the matter was, that they were bought with a stolen credit card

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

As it is you are just shitting up the thread and wasting everyone's time

Did you buy any keys on g2a?

We're they removed

I've only bought ubi games on gmg from what I can think of

I think a company has the rights to remove games they weren't paid for,which is what Ubisoft officicial statement on the matter was, that they were bought with a stolen credit card

I posted once on this thread.

It was a mistake i see.

Cya later .

So none of my ubi games were deleted so im thinking this was a small case 

I take in what he's saying but i mean this from the bottom of my heart...I hope every Ubisoft building burns to the ground.

There are a lot of stupid posts in this thread, but this one has to take the cake for the most moronic I've read in a long time.