Here we go again. Ubisoft, deleting your games.....

nazaa49

for a moment, I thought they were just banning the game with no reason.

Seemed completely believable for a few seconds given my expectations of them lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

IMO

OT:HOW ABOUT THOSE GIVEAWAYS THAT YOU HAVEN'T DRAW YET........ :ph34r:

What giveaways? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yeah, bad ports, bad releases with problems, forcing you to use Uplay, thing that no1 uses cuz sucks, and on top of that they remove your game?

Yeah, that's gonna help prevent piracy...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

This is not ubisoft digging. If you buy keys from shifty sites like g2a or kinguin you deserve to have your key revoked if it's paid for with a stolen credit card. It's your fault for being a dumbass.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Steam and Origin also reserve the right to do this exact same thing, If you're going to hate on Ubisoft for doing it then you can't also turn a blind eye for Steam and EA. The whole Ubisoft keeps digging joke was funny while they were actually arbitrary things.

Ubisoft removing Far Cry 4 from gamer libraries and banning product key http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2015/01/ubisoft-removing-far-cry-4-players-accounts/

How is this Ubisoft digging? If you're buying bootleg keys instead of getting them straight from the first party, it should not come as a surprise if those keys get banned. That's like saying that Microsoft is digging because you bought a $20 Windows 8.1 key from some shady website and a month later Windows reports not genuine.

"Rawr XD"

They're pulling keys acquired illegally. Rebellion did this last year with Sniper Elite 3 keys. If you buy keys from sites like G2A or cheap keys on Ebay this is a risk you take. Grey market sites are NEVER 100% trustworthy. Even if the site runners seem decent their key sources are not always legit. Keys can be incredibly cheap due to being purchased with stolen credit cards or even from copies of games stolen from retailers or distributors. You can't really blame Ubi for taking action when they get a list of "stolen" keys. The "better" grey market sites have policies in place to handle cases like this, though the fact that they have to have those policies in the first place should be a sign.

Indeed.  I tuned into that when my son wanted to spend his holiday money on Far Cry 4.  I even posted here asking what the name of the three-letter website was because I couldn't remember.  I was about to make the check-out happen when I saw the option for G2A Shield.  After I read the description, I nearly threw up in my mouth a little.  It's such a shady product for such a shady reason.  

I backed out and told my son to forget about the "other" site.  I had already told him what their price was, so I felt like it would be a good idea for me to pay the difference between Steam and G2A.  In fact, I happily did it to stay away from G2A's crap and to put a smile on my little buyer's face.  It was totally worth the $13 difference, and this thread & linked article reaffirms it. 

Bottom line, every one, the best way to get a good price on a game is to wait for a sale and buy it from the publisher.  

Indeed.  I tuned into that when my son wanted to spend his holiday money on Far Cry 4.  I even posted here asking what the name of the three-letter website was because I couldn't remember.  I was about to make the check-out happen when I saw the option for G2A Shield.  After I read the description, I nearly threw up in my mouth a little.  It's such a shady product for such a shady reason.  

I backed out and told my son to forget about the "other" site.  I had already told him what their price was, so I felt like it would be a good idea for me to pay the difference between Steam and G2A.  In fact, I happily did it to stay away from G2A's crap and to put a smile on my little buyer's face.  It was totally worth the $13 difference, and this thread & linked article reaffirms it. 

Bottom line, every one, the best way to get a good price on a game is to wait for a sale and buy it from the publisher.  

I myself will continue using g2a as i have not had any other problems with any other games...just a "Ubisoft" game.

Certiantly won't buy another ubisoft game from there thoguh..or anywhere else

And by the way that "shield" thing you speak of is getting me a refund..

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I luckily still have my watchdogs but honestly dont give a crap if it goes away, but it is still a shitty way for ubisoft to do it en mass like this. i understand if it was a case by case basis if a certain sellers key failed, but alot of my friends who lost games bought from different buyers and one had it on steam

its from most 3rd parties not just stolen keys.. Theres reports of them banning steam keys too

Theres a topic on this already.. Let me find ithttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/298127-here-we-go-again-ubisoft-deleting-your-games/

You linked it to the tread you posted it in.......

I luckily still have my watchdogs but honestly dont give a crap if it goes away, but it is still a shitty way for ubisoft to do it en mass like this. i understand if it was a case by case basis if a certain sellers key failed, but alot of my friends who lost games bought from different buyers and one had it on steam

You linked it to the tread you posted it in.......

there was a new thread in the news section about this and thats where i posted that. A mod combined the thread inton this one (the one i linked)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Should we also be concerned about this site? http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/

And heard some people got games deleted bought from GamersGate (havn't seen proof thou).

ASUS STRIX-GTX970 (1475, 8010), i5-4690K, ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS RANGER VII, EVO 840 250 GB SSD, ETS-T40-TB, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, FSP 600W Gold, FD Define R4, Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10 Developer Preview

thats some crazy shit.

hence why i dont buy ubisoft games

Its all about those volumetric clouds

They are within their rights here, hope in future they can do it more proactively. Banning a key after the user has successfully installed and started playing will inevitably cause some bad PR, regardless of who's right or wrong.

NEver bought from G2A anyways but deleting keys ordered via steam is kinda ridicolous. or if you bought the fuc*ing hardcopy!

Steam and origin never did it to THIS extend. culd be possible that their it guys are a lot better analysing where our codes are from then the ubi ones.

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Well thankfully none of my games have been deleted (yet) I would have been pissed cause ive only just now had the time to sit down and play through far cry 4. havent finished unity either ( we all know why) although i REALLY want to finish the story :(

Source

Source

Source

Reddit topic

uplay-logo.jpg

Ubisoft started to delete games from people's uPlay accounts. Codes are supposed to be "illegal", mostly keys from g2play and g2a.

There are people that claim that ubisoft also deleted games that they received from "Pick your path" (gift for buying selected GTX GC).

Games got deleted without any warning.

I think that it's not the way they should fight "illegal" keys. They should solve this directly with websites and resellers and not delete games that gamers bought.

Yea... that's one way to force people to buy your games for extreme prices.

I did quick search, i hope it's not repost  ;)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

To be fair, they have the right to do this

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

And again Ubisoft keeps on digging if this is true.

I still have my games in the library and hopefully they will stay there.

And again Ubisoft keeps on digging if this is true.

I still have my games in the library and hopefully they will stay there.

wait, for what is this ubisoft digging? because this is in their fair right, to delete keys that arent aquired legally

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

......wouldn't ubisoft have gotten paid for those codes at some point in time? What does it matter if you buy a code and sell it to someone else for the same or lesser price than you paid for it?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

wait, for what is this ubisoft digging? because this is in their fair right, to delete keys that arent aquired legally

It's just another excuse to use that 'meme' 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

it's not me doing the "illegal" action so they shouldn't punish the buyers rather the ones that sell them