A few questions for those who live in New Zealand (Not a ask the X thread)

joelthezombie15

So I am looking at some cool places to live because quiet frankly i hate the US. so my top two are New Zealand and Canada.

So I have a few questions about new zealand.

Are there big bugs mostly spiders. (If you post a picture i will report you so dont be a jerk)

What is the rate of living?

What are the taxes like?

What are the best cities to live in?

What are taxes like?

What is the crime rate like?

What are some good places to visit?

What is the weather like?

Reasons why i like new zealand

Not the US and all of this

NewZealand.jpg

wp_New_Zealand_1680x10501.jpg

newzealand.jpg

Milford-Sound-South-Island-New-Zealand.j

new_zealand_3.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I don't live there but as far as I know computer parts cost alot more in NZ.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

You want to leave the US too? I'll check back later to see if New Zealand is a good place to live.

Lol, US sucks balls, we are so backwards.

I don't live there but as far as I know computer parts cost alot more in NZ.

Well, im sure i could manage :p maybe try and open a store :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Time to move in next to LMG headquarters? Take me with you, i'll work for free. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Time to move in next to LMG headquarters? Take me with you, i'll work for free. 

Lol.

I have heard about the higher prices but if it is anything like australia, the internet would be horrible.

I have heard about the higher prices but if it is anything like australia, the internet would be horrible.

ya, well i doubt it is worse than i already have :p

penguins-released-new-zealand.jpg.492x0_

PENGUINS!!!

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

ya, well i doubt it is worse than i already have :P

Haha I have Xfinity/Comcast. it's ok i guess.

Granted there are some places in NZ that are beautiful but have you ever took the time to research the beautiful places in your own backyard? Sedona? The Rocky Mountains? Yellowstone?

Can you tell me what makes the US such a bad place to live compared to other places? You should actually visit these places before you start making plans to live there.

Also, you don't have to leave the country to get faster internet... If I thought like that I'd move to china.

Canada is alright but I wouldn't trust it for long the government isnt doing the best

penguins-released-new-zealand.jpg.492x0_

PENGUINS!!!

Heck im sold ;)

Granted there are some places in NZ that are beautiful but have you ever took the time to research the beautiful places in your own backyard? Sedona? The Rocky Mountains? Yellowstone?

Can you tell me what makes the US such a bad place to live compared to other places? You should actually visit these places before you start making plans to live there.

Also, you don't have to leave the country to get faster internet... If I thought like that I'd move to china.

Yes i am aware but newzealand looks like a good place. and internet wasnt any reason that i wanted to move. US has a few large problems. most of which i dont want to get into. and i havent made up my mind im just looking to see what some cool places are.

Canada is alright but I wouldn't trust it for long the government isnt doing the best

Im asking about new zealand though

Why China, Japan is getting 2 Gb soon

How would you even move looking at your profile your 16. I can just imagine that conversation

"Mom can we move to New Zealand"

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

How would you even move looking at your profile your 16. I can just imagine that conversation

Like i said looking at it for the future. not right now. im looking to make a plan, i like planning so i dont feel rushed. call it foolish if you will but thats how i do things.

He's not talking about now, I do the same thing and I'm 16

Like i said looking at it for the future. not right now. im looking to make a plan, i like planning so i dont feel rushed. call it foolish if you will but thats how i do things.

well you'll probably get bored there soon there's not much to do in such a small country

Heck im sold ;)

Yes i am aware but newzealand looks like a good place. and internet wasnt any reason that i wanted to move. US has a few large problems. most of which i dont want to get into. and i havent made up my mind im just looking to see what some cool places are.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with looking at some cool places.

But you should include the US into that search. Don't forsake an entire country just because of your possibly bad experiences within a singular city/state.

And I have to add; Since you're a minor, I highly doubt the government (I'm assuming by "a few large problems," you're referring to our government.) has wronged you in any way to the point where you feel like you need to leave.

Are there big bugs mostly spiders. (If you post a picture i will report you so dont be a jerk)

Wettas. F*^^%# wettas.

It's okay, but more expensive. Insurance is going through the roof after Christchurch.

What are the taxes like?

Okay - from memory scaled.

Auckland is okay but there's no public transport. Wouldn't want to live in Christchurch.

No mass shootings.

Depends what you want to do. If you're a snow bunny like me, the South Island or Taupo are good.

Cold and wet mostly. Summer is always drizziling.

Source: born in Auckland so feel fee to ask anything.

What state do you live in btw (you don't have to answer), I get sick of PA sometimes (or a lot) but others from out of the area tell me they love it hear. idk

well you'll probably get bored there soon there's not much to do in such a small country

Im sure there is something i will find :p

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with looking at some cool places.

But you should include the US into that search. Don't forsake an entire country just because of your possibly bad experiences within a singular city/state.

And I have to add; Since you're a minor, I highly doubt the government (I'm assuming by "a few large problems," you're referring to our government.) has wronged you in any way to the point where you feel like you need to leave.

And no nothing has physically affected me but it has affected my family, they have screwed me, most of my family and most of the country. and believe me im interested in a few places there but im asking about new zealand because its a little more difficult to find info about :p

Wettas. F*^^%# wettas.

It's okay, but more expensive. Insurance is going through the roof after Christchurch.

What are the taxes like?

Okay - from memory scaled.

Auckland is okay but there's no public transport. Wouldn't want to live in Christchurch.

No mass shootings.

Depends what you want to do. If you're a snow bunny like me, the South Island or Taupo are good.

Cold and wet mostly. Summer is always drizziling.

Source: born in Auckland so feel fee to ask anything.

What are wettas? is it a spider? I like cold and wet. i come from the complete opposite. 

What state do you live in btw (you don't have to answer), I get sick of PA sometimes (or a lot) but others from out of the area tell me they love it hear. idk

AZ (sorry for double post)

AZ (sorry for double post)

Ah the desert, hot this time of year