This is more of a complaint for the Razer Nabu X and kind of a review *of the cons*

Bit8xPr0

I've been using my Nabu X since I got it and I'm having some serious issues that are both annoying and dissapointing. 
1) Nabu X keeps disconnecting when I'm right next to it
2) Nabu X Alarms don't seem to work
3) Nabu X Double Tap displays battery level but when I updated it it showed my fitness goals *it was already on the newest version and I updated again* and then it started showing me the Battery levels again.
4) I tried to update it again *with latest update already applied* and it failed uploading leaving my Nabu X with one blinking Green led and unable to connect with Nabu X Utility really pissing me off.
5) After the Green LED incident I looked in my Android Bluetooth and found DFU Razer and connected and was able to fix the green light issue but it still fails to update.
6) Razer Battery seems very unreliable as I had 93 percent and after fixing the green led issue it appeared to have 63 percent.
7) Wrist band. It seems like it will disconnect from the notches easily and gets really dirty

I hope they fix it

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

stop using a black font.

wtf are you talking about? My font looks the same as yours to me

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

stop using a black font. use automatic for the love of god

It is set to auto thank you very much and it looks the same as yours so die.

Your garbage internet probably loaded it wrong mate

It is set to auto thank you very much and it looks the same as yours so die.

Your garbage internet probably loaded it wrong mate

wtf are you talking about? My font looks the same as yours to me

naMmBSY.png

u wot

"garbage internet" pls i have the fastest net in the hood ;) everyone else got 128k, i got megabit! perks of living right next to the phone exchange

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Except it dosnt. 

4428c6f006.png

Treat your readers with care. They're people too.

I literally don't understand it's set to auto I just checked

• 2 years later...
On 24/01/2015 at 1:38 PM, Bit8xPr0 said:

I've been using my Nabu X since I got it and I'm having some serious issues that are both annoying and dissapointing. 
3) Nabu X Double Tap displays battery level but when I updated it it showed my fitness goals *it was already on the newest version and I updated again* and then it started showing me the Battery levels again.
4) I tried to update it again *with latest update already applied* and it failed uploading leaving my Nabu X with one blinking Green led and unable to connect with Nabu X Utility really pissing me off.
5) After the Green LED incident I looked in my Android Bluetooth and found DFU Razer and connected and was able to fix the green light issue but it still fails to update.
6) Razer Battery seems very unreliable as I had 93 percent and after fixing the green led issue it appeared to have 63 percent.
7) Wrist band. It seems like it will disconnect from the notches easily and gets really dirty

I hope they fix it

hod did u fix the green led issue

On 24/01/2015 at 5:38 AM, Bit8xPr0 said:

I hope they fix it

Hi i have the same green blinking light problem im wondering how u fixed it mate