Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

BMW Level10m Black edition

Love it, has been in use now for .... 9'ish months.

Not skipped a beat yet.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

More like it would be disappointing if somebody uses finalmouse, especially if bought.

Best implementation of the 3310 ,no m1/m2 latency, tracks perfectly at 5m/s, no software and its light

The only negatives are its 500hz (I doubt that most people could tell the difference) and their god awful marketing crap

Currently own a Naga 2014 Right handed. Used my friends G600. Don't get me wrong but it's a great mouse the G600 but is was a bit big and too heavy for me. 

Other friend has a Corsair M95, nice feel and a nice weight to it. Kinda wish my Naga weighed that much becasue that was perfect for me. 

And finally other friend has a Deathadder (blue and gray/silver) Do not like that 'flat' grip on it. Heard great things about it though. 

Razer gear (KB/M) hasn't failed me yet!

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Best implementation of the 3310 ,no m1/m2 latency, tracks perfectly at 5m/s, no software and its light

The only negatives are its 500hz (I doubt that most people could tell the difference) and their god awful marketing crap

Says who? Kohler? Levelfag? Dont make me laugh, not to mention that some people already had problems with random malfunctioning.

But yeah, an OEM Product sold for 70$ which is worth 40$ at most, a shell that could raise legal issues, and a company that leaves all R&D to the Factory, if that is what you want to support go ahead and make sure that we will have more "1337 pro gamer mice" in the future.

Says who? Kohler? Levelfag? Dont make me laugh, not to mention that some people already had problems with random malfunctioning.

But yeah, an OEM Product sold for 70$ which is worth 40$ at most, a shell that could raise legal issues, and a company that leaves all R&D to the Factory, if that is what you want to support go ahead and make sure that we will have more "1337 pro gamer mice" in the future.

I heard good things about it on esreality, thats why I got it and I wasn't disappointed for the month I used it, but I ended up selling it because it cramped my hand

Its not over priced to me when I'm going to end up paying $70-$90 for a mouse anyway

I didn't know about all the other stuff so yeah I don't know what to say

I heard good things about it on esreality, thats why I got it and I wasn't disappointed for the month I used it, but I ended up selling it because it cramped my hand

That in itself shows what the company is after, anything that would remotely have pros in mind would be more 3.0 like, but making your own ID costs money, and that goes against making some easy money.

Its not over priced to me when I'm going to end up paying $70-$90 for a mouse anyway

I didn't know about all the other stuff so yeah I don't know what to say

http://mototech.en.alibaba.com/product/1739994912-200278063/high_quality_3500dpi_computer_gaming_mouse_laser_game_mouse.html

Thats the Factory where they have gotten their stuff from, and yes, these are all clones, and not the originals.

Edit:

And before i forget.

6IMaNAy.jpg

-snip-

Ya i googled it

oh well one less company that makes driverless, lightweight mouse with non shitty sensors

I was slightly interested in the Final Mouse when I first heard of it, but after reading on it some more, it seems to be a bad deal. Its nice that these "indie mice" are coming to the market but $70 Final Mouse 2015 seems a bit expensive for a mostly rebranded budget mouse. Ninox Aurora ($45) seems a better deal to me.

What i have laying around currently since i gave a couple away to friends and my wife.

98LuLq4.jpg

Naos 7000 is hands down the best mouse i have owned, picked up a second one just in case anything happens to the one i am currently using :P

no finalmouse users? so disappointing

What dat? Looks close to the Razer Imperator to me.

400dpi is the only dpi you need.

1600dpi for gaming here.

Think he was talking about some of the zowie mouse that used 450, 1150 etc

yep

BMW Level10m Black edition

Love it, has been in use now for .... 9'ish months.

Not skipped a beat yet.

Ive used on and it was one of the least comfortable mice ive ever used.

-snip-

6IMaNAy.jpg

so what they just rebranded a OEM mouse?

I was slightly interested in the Final Mouse when I first heard of it, but after reading on it some more, it seems to be a bad deal. Its nice that these "indie mice" are coming to the market but $70 Final Mouse 2015 seems a bit expensive for a mostly rebranded budget mouse. Ninox Aurora ($45) seems a better deal to me.

The Ninox has quality issues.

What i have laying around currently since i gave a couple away to friends and my wife.

98LuLq4.jpg

Naos 7000 is hands down the best mouse i have owned, picked up a second one just in case anything happens to the one i am currently using :P

DA 3.5G Black, Mionix Naos, G500s?

DA 3.5G Black, Mionix Naos, G500s?

Close enough, DA 2013 :P

Still have this dusty old thing kicking around too.

lqOtXjJ.jpg

Close enough, DA 2013 :P

should have known by the scroll wheel but the coating looked a bit more grey than mine but that probably the lighting.

what naos is that?

should have known by the scroll wheel but the coating looked a bit more grey than mine but that probably the lighting.

what naos is that?

7000, it's fantastic and i'm picky as hell when it comes to mice.

7000, it's fantastic and i'm picky as hell when it comes to mice.

I was going to get one but then that Naos QG kickstarter happened.

Wow!!! why so many? I currently have a Razer Taipan and its the worst thing ever!!! i honestly would rather a microsoft mouse atleast it would work!!

Wheel mouse optical is pretty good, I must say! Use them at school in comp science.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Wheel mouse optical is pretty good, I must say! Use them at school in comp science.

I have a IMO and a IME 3.0 but both are in need of a good deal of repair.

I agree with you a little bit..

The level10m is kinda awkward but after the adjustments made... its comfy as.

Although a little heavy.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since ive posted about picking up a new mouse. Yesterday I picked up something that I have been looking for on and off for some time. Its the Alienware TactX Mouse OEM'd by Logitech. They did their job right on this and ive just been loving using it. Its kinda the front of a G9 slapped on the back of a MX1100. The software is a bit of a pain but thats kinda to be expected from a 5+ year old mouse.

Anienware%20TactX%20Found.jpg

Installing mouse software :wacko:

also why buy a mouse with a 9500?

Yea software tends to be how you configure mice...

Did you see which mouse it is? Thats why I bought it. It has some prestigious heritage and feels downright amazing in the hand.

Yea software tends to be how you configure mice...

Did you see which mouse it is? Thats why I bought it. It has some prestigious heritage and feels downright amazing in the hand.

you dont need software to get 400 or 800 dpi 99% of the time

That sensor tho

you dont need software to get 400 or 800 dpi 99% of the time

That sensor tho

Yea but i cant be too picky about a mouse from ~2010.