Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

I currently have a Logitech G502, G602, G400s, Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Mionix Naos 8200, DA 3.5G, Microsoft Sidewinder, I have been using the G502 the most out of them and the only con I have about it is it's weight but it's something I am getting use too.

I have a Rat 9 wireless mouse. I can't see me changing it anytime soon. its still so damn good!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I currently have a Logitech G502, G602, G400s, Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Mionix Naos 8200, DA 3.5G, Microsoft Sidewinder, I have been using the G502 the most out of them and the only con I have about it is it's weight but it's something I am getting use too.

Have you tired the G402?

I love my Steelseries Rival. It's very comfy in my hand.

I cant stand its square butt. I do however like the rest of it.

I have a Rat 9 wireless mouse. I can't see me changing it anytime soon. its still so damn good!

Dont they have newer wireless variants now? Also cant stand that mouse for many reasons.

Dont they have newer wireless variants now? Also cant stand that mouse for many reasons.

saiteks latest mouse variant is modular. has a removable sensor and various other removable parts to make it supposedly fully future proof.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Have you tired the G402?

I cant stand its square butt. I do however like the rest of it.

Not yet I have been looking around to see what other Mice I can try out, it's a hard choice but I wouldn't mind giving the KPM, Mionix Avior 7000 or even the new Zowie EC2-A

saiteks latest mouse variant is modular. has a removable sensor and various other removable parts to make it supposedly fully future proof.

I wonder how that is going to work and if theyll actually keep it up to date. Also what does it do to the weight?

Not yet I have been looking around to see what other Mice I can try out, it's a hard choice but I wouldn't mind giving the KPM, Mionix Avior 7000 or even the new Zowie EC2-A

Im more of a Naos guy my self and backed the Naos QG. itll be my first Naos since the original where they ripped off the shape of the ikari laser ;):P

I know this is a mouse thread but you always need a good pad to go with your mice. Today I switched back to one of my favorites the EVGA TORQ X10. http://goo.gl/8hhF5O

EVGA%20TORQ%20X10%20Mousepad%20-%20Back%

I wonder how that is going to work and if theyll actually keep it up to date. Also what does it do to the weight?

Im more of a Naos guy my self and backed the Naos QG. itll be my first Naos since the original where they ripped off the shape of the ikari laser ;):P

http://madcatz.com/rat-pro/

all the infor thats around is there :) i may have to buy one as it looks beautiful without me even seeing if it works well.

http://madcatz.com/rat-pro/

all the infor thats around is there :) i may have to buy one as it looks beautiful without me even seeing if it works well.

well its seems interesting enough.

Here is a terrible picture, can't actually find the DA so it must be in a box still

PpzJquc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a terrible picture, can't actually find the DA so it must be in a box still

PpzJquc.jpg

Looks like a good collection? Which one is your main?

Looks like a good collection? Which one is your main?

G502 I just got the KPM to give it a go and its not to bad so far, might even replace the G502

G502 I just got the KPM to give it a go and its not to bad so far, might even replace the G502

The G402 basically has the minimum amount of buttons for me now.

• 1 month later...

Shortly after its release I pickled up the EVGA TORQ X3L for work. I just needed a simple mouse with a few basic features and it fit the bill. http://goo.gl/Zh4eSlWhat do you think about EVGA's new mouse line do you think they can compete with the big gaming brands?

EVGA%20TORQ%20X3L%20BestBuy%20Box.jpg

Shortly after its release I pickled up the EVGA TORQ X3L for work. I just needed a simple mouse with a few basic features and it fit the bill. http://goo.gl/Zh4eSlWhat do you think about EVGA's new mouse line do you think they can compete with the big gaming brands?

Well as X10, the X3 or X5 were created by a famous Designstudio, FW isnt on par with the big three yet but more than sufficient to compete with the smaller/sidebusiness brands, pricepoint is very good, overall it is how your entry into the market should be done.

• 3 months later...

What the hell does that mean

New generation gaming mouse pad that broke common sense of the past?

It's a gaming mousepad

How do you fuck up a gaming mousepad rofl?

i have a g602.

It has problems

but logitechs suport is imposible to deal with. I have tried to RMA it 5 times, never could do it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What the hell does that mean

New generation gaming mouse pad that broke common sense of the past?

It's a gaming mousepad

How do you fuck up a gaming mousepad rofl?

Talk to logitech their cloth pad is paper thin and kinda peels up as you move. I will say that Artisan pad is unique. Don't forget that likely some crude translation from Japanese as well.

i have a g602.

It has problems

but logitechs suport is imposible to deal with. I have tried to RMA it 5 times, never could do it.

What problems does it have?

What problems does it have?

Left click some times middle clicks, middle click doesn't always work

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The idle click broke on my first one @Charger can attest to that. I just RMA'd it without issue though.

I got a deathadder and I love it!

The idle click broke on my first one @Charger can attest to that. I just RMA'd it without issue though.

yep i replaced the middle click and the left click in the g602 as well as left and right click in the g100s, mice dont like me lol

yep i replaced the middle click and the left click in the g602 as well as left and right click in the g100s mice dont like me lol

At least I broke that middle click for you first.