Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

Just now, TheProfosist said:

Likely something of interest to many of you. I got the Tek Syndicate Standard Issue mouse on release. A review from me should be coming soon on it. I can say that its a decent mouse for the money but improvements can easily be made.

Well, looks like the budget that should have gone into the product went into the packaging. Im also baffled that they still havent fixed the wrong advertised CPI Steps despite people calling it out quite a few times.

1 hour ago, woll3 said:

Well, looks like the budget that should have gone into the product went into the packaging. Im also baffled that they still havent fixed the wrong advertised CPI Steps despite people calling it out quite a few times.

The packaging is actually quite cheap it just looks really nice. It one of those paper cardboard boxed with a sleeve to hold it shut. There is a more standard plastic piece to hold it in place. 

I can confirm the base dpi being 500dpi as well which is a good thing. I did not test the others. The mouse is much better with both weights removed. I will have pics of the entire insides since I had it apart. 

I will have pics of the entire insides since I had it apart. 

Good, because i think that they cheaped out on quite a few things to achieve that price.

One has to ask anyway if they even have a clue what they are doing, the weights, sniper button, etc., or who they are targeting except fanboys, not to mention that Logan isnt able to spell PMW.

13 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Good, because i think that they cheaped out on quite a few things to achieve that price.

One has to ask anyway if they even have a clue what they are doing, the weights, sniper button, etc., or who they are targeting except fanboys, not to mention that Logan isnt able to spell PMW.

I mean not really at least for a mouse that has a 3310 and what 20mill morons for the main clicks. The other clicks are suspect but at least they are the standard style and not the SMD dome style. 

The weights were likely not their call but the Chinese company as heavier = feels built better. I have another cheese mouse recently that has a single weight about as heavy as the two in there. He'll even mice like the G100s have weights in them.

I will say that the cable is super nice and is secured very well. 

The sniper button shouldn't bean issue unless you use a forward or top style palm grip. With my rear back style it's just within reach similar to most logitech mice. As for actually using it nope. I hate having to hold those down to lower the dpi. I would use 8t for other stuff though if the mouse was programmable. 

I mean not really at least for a mouse that has a 3310 and what 20mill morons for the main clicks. The other clicks are suspect but at least they are the standard style and not the SMD dome style. 

The weights were likely not their call but the Chinese company as heavier = feels built better. I have another cheese mouse recently that has a single weight about as heavy as the two in there. He'll even mice like the G100s have weights in them.

3310 isnt an endorsement given its tiering, it is actually pretty cheap. ;) I am actually more interested in the MCU and the soldering, but i wait for your pictures.

1 minute ago, woll3 said:

3310 isnt an endorsement given its tiering, it is actually pretty cheap. ;) I am actually more interested in the MCU and the soldering, but i wait for your pictures.

More expensive than many sensors in mice that have a MSRP of less than  $40. Though newegg has been having crazy deals on the Roccat Kone pure military which has been going on sale for less than $30 with a free mousepad. You can see it lurking here 

I have all of the pics taken already I just have to go through them and finish writing everything up. It'll be up on my website once it's done but I'll try to remember to link here otherwise follow of on the twitter ;)

More expensive than many sensors in mice that have a MSRP of less than  $40.

Yes, but the overall Product has to be considered, self designed ID, self written Firmware etc., not to mention that especially with 3310 and S3988 bad firmware/MCU Choice can cause a high delay, like in the Finalmouse for example.

6 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Yes, but the overall Product has to be considered, self designed ID, self written Firmware etc., not to mention that especially with 3310 and S3988 bad firmware/MCU Choice can cause a high delay, like in the Finalmouse for example.

I'll just say that without programmability it will never be my main mouse. Even with that it's a bit large and slippery for me. 

• 1 month later...

My mouse collection has exceed the small shelf that I allowed it. Im going to have to figure out a better place. https://goo.gl/BFRB5K

Mouse%20Collection%20Update%20Feburary%2

I tried out something a bit artsy with the second photo. I dont know if it necessarily turned out well. Ill let all of you be the judge. https://goo.gl/bQL461 https://goo.gl/PHeIt1

I probably shouldnt have even picked this mouse up but it was just too sexy. Razer did an amazing job with the looks! I personally dont play or even own Overwatch but the mouse just looked too good to pass up. Razer really outdid themselves. Its probably their nicest looking mouse. https://goo.gl/ZSJQhu

Overwatch%20DA%20Looking%20Good%20-%20Bo

Overwatch%20DA%20Looking%20Good%20-%20St

Overwatch%20DA%20Looking%20Good%20-%20St

Solved the space problem that my mouse collection had by refinishing a shelf I found secondhand that fits the boxes perfectly. https://goo.gl/mAj56Y

Mouse%20Collection%20Shelving%20System.j

• 3 years later...

yes im necro-ing this thread but for what just came in I think its well worth it!