AMD Radeon Addiction AD, The Collector

YellowDragon

Looks like AMD is content to keep pushing marketing with the launch of the GTX 700series, this ad shows the horrbile addiction that is Radeon Graphics Cards coupledwith free games.

That was actually really funny

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Hahaha, AMD taking a page from Sony's book

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Uh ohhhh, watch out.

Brace for the people that are going to say you can collect nvidia cards too!!....

AMD! Terrible, how could they...

saw this awhile back ... and wondered  why no one had made a post about it ... quite funny if you ask me. But with all the marketing they doing they should give LMG some more sponsorship... poor linus has got intel all over his youtube page but not much red to balance the colour scheme    

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

saw this awhile back ... and wondered  why no one had made a post about it ... quite funny if you ask me. But with all the marketing they doing they should give LMG some more sponsorship... poor linus has got intel all over his youtube page but not much red to balance the colour scheme    

I believe that's because AMD mostly rely on their fans to do their marketing for them, who are you going to believe? The giant intel banner saying "We the best mayn" or your friend telling you AMD is great for price to performance?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Already posted

Interested in Business and Technology

I believe that's because AMD mostly rely on their fans to do their marketing for them, who are you going to believe? The giant intel banner saying "We the best mayn" or your friend telling you AMD is great for price to performance?

good point. but a problem does arise when there fan base gets small and you get feed intel at every store. if amd cant up performance they should up marketing hardcore so they can get money and then up performance. Worked for samsung. 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

good point. but a problem does arise when there fan base gets small and you get feed intel at every store. if amd cant up performance they should up marketing hardcore so they can get money and then up performance. Worked for samsung. 

Yea you're right

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball