Project Desire - Inverted ATX - Front Panel Teaser - 19th Sept

MWildd

I'd go with desing 3  but maybe uu could mix some plexiglass in it :D nice photoshop renders btw

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

I vote proposition three.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Go for three, I dig the uniform all together look.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

i vote 3 since is the cleanest of all of those though 4 is pretty damn good to

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Pretty decent for the price you think??

Yea they're pretty good but once you go past the half way mark they get super fuzzy. I don't have a dedicated sound card so I can't say what they're like with one

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

If you somehow put a lit up sheet of plexi behind the new back panel, option 4 would look sick.

Anything built with screws is meant to be disassembled.

I think I like option 4 the best myself.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I'd go with desing 3  but maybe uu could mix some plexiglass in it :D nice photoshop renders btw

I vote proposition three.

i would go for 3 

Go for three, I dig the uniform all together look.

i vote 3 since is the cleanest of all of those though 4 is pretty damn good to

If you somehow put a lit up sheet of plexi behind the new back panel, option 4 would look sick.

I think I like option 4 the best myself.

Thanks for your feedback guys! Check out the original post! ive added a number 5 tell me what you think about that one! also i think a sheet of lit up acrylic would look sheet and is on the cards!!!

Also doesn't look too bad IMHO ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

If I was you I'd take the last one but maybe add some circles in it just like your midplate so u can keep that theme al over the pc :)

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Also doesn't look too bad IMHO ;)

I think i like that one best  ^_^

If I was you I'd take the last one but maybe add some circles in it just like your midplate so u can keep that theme al over the pc :)

Thats what i was trying to do, i may make the radius of the turns greater so they are more like circles! 

looks the best imo

Wicked! i like it best too i think 

just brilliant 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

just brilliant 

Haha thanks!!

So guys just made a deal with a friend, hes buying my h100 from me for £40. Slightly cheap but theyre not that expensive anymore, and also mates rates and all! So what do we think, save the £40 so i can get an actual system soon (mobo and cpu) or buy a radiator so i can see how it fits etc?

Also soon i should have some more money! get paid by youtube next month and been working lots! you'd be surprised how much you can earn when doing a part time job for £11 an hour :D

Haha thanks!!

So guys just made a deal with a friend, hes buying my h100 from me for £40. Slightly cheap but theyre not that expensive anymore, and also mates rates and all! So what do we think, save the £40 so i can get an actual system soon (mobo and cpu) or buy a radiator so i can see how it fits etc?

Also soon i should have some more money! get paid by youtube next month and been working lots! you'd be surprised how much you can earn when doing a part time job for £11 an hour :D

At least you have a job, I am not of age yet :P HOORAY RICH NEIGHBORS YARD WORK

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

same i think 3 or 4

AS-Rock 990FX Fatl1ty, AMD Bulldozer 6200, Corsair H55 (Christmas Gift), XFX 7770, Patriot Viper 1866Mgz (Black). Corsair CX600

At least you have a job, I am not of age yet :P HOORAY RICH NEIGHBORS YARD WORK

When you come of an age that you can work, you'll want to be young again

So guys i could give you another little update but im going to hold off for a few more days! give you something a bit meatier!

In other news im ordering something tomorrow ;) probably a bit ahead of schedule and hierarchy but hey ho

Every time i see the name I pronounce it the way it is supossed to be in my head, then for some reason second guess myself and think of it as project de-si-ray.

Another quick q. Today I was mucking about with my dremel and started polishing the basement right angle. It came out pretty sweet looking when in place!

So my question, again, is what do we think of chrome accents? I.e chrome blocks, tubing?!?!?, metal etc? Whad'ya think?!

Another quick q. Today I was mucking about with my dremel and started polishing the basement right angle. It came out pretty sweet looking when in place!

So my question, again, is what do we think of chrome accents? I.e chrome blocks, tubing?!?!?, metal etc? Whad'ya think?! 

It will only look good with dark components and interior and white lighting but yes do it!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

If not overdone then chrome with white lights and mostly dark interior could look very

nice IMHO.

Yeah chrome accents in the dark interior would look pretty sweet

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue