The Water Cooling Gallery

Show off all your Custom Water Cooling Rigs!

(please specify specs and show pictures.)

At the minute it's running an i5 2500k at 4.7Ghz and a GTX 295 although i've got a 580 coming for it.

It's a CM690 II Advanced, Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 motherboard, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram, a pair of intel 60Gb 330 SSD's in raid 0, 1Tb Seagate, AX 750 PSU, Gainward GTX295 shortly to be an EVGA 580.

Cooling consists of

2 x Laing DDC 1T+ 18 Watt

1 x Hardware Labs 30mm X-Flow radiator in the roof

1 x Phobya 60mm Radiator in the floor

XSPC Dual DDC Reservoir

Phobya UC1-LT CPU Waterblock

EK FC 295 GTX Single PCB Waterblock

4 x Scythe Gentle Typhoon Fans on radiators

1 x Silverstone Air Penetrator 120mm Red LED Fan front.

Lamptron FC 5 V2 Fan Controller

Cheers

Lee

post-535-13667860297392_thumb.jpg

post-535-13667860297548_thumb.jpg

This is an old picture and I have changed a lot since then but:

pfSCa.jpg

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Work in progress. GPU blocks should be here Saturday, so hopefully finish the loop this weekend or early next week.

LL

LL

LL

copper will eventually be painted / powder coated, playing with paints

LL

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

But how did you bend the copper and all that? Well done btw. My loop looks shocking compared to that :( <Link Removed>

Edited by SansVarnic
Shortened Links are Not Allowed

Not shocking at all! That's a great looking setup.

I bent it using a tubing bender, haha. This one to be more specific: http://www.amazon.com/SEPTLS63236097-400-Series-Instrument-Benders/dp/B001D1DH6O

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Work in progress. GPU blocks should be here Saturday, so hopefully finish the loop this weekend or early next week.

LL

LL

LL

copper will eventually be painted / powder coated, playing with paints

LL

Man thats gonna be a super clean layout.... cant wait to see it fully finished

• CPU - Intel x79 3820 @ 4.30 Ghz || Motherboard - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme || RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator 1866 Mhz 4x4 || GPU - EVGA GTX 680 SLI (2x)

• Case - CM HAF-X || Storage - Corsair SSD 120GB/60GB WD 1TB Black || PSU - Corsair HX1050 || Display(s) - 3x@ 24" 1x Auxillary 19" || Cooling - Corsair H100

Keyboard - Mionix Zibal 60 || Mouse - Logitech G602

Watercooling is so sweet and plan to do it in future but I need to do quite a bit of research first. My V8 is a great CPU cooler and my GPU runs cool enough on air as is for now but nothing looks quite as bad ass as a custom water cooled rig

So apparently everything is deleted when you edit a post and just replaces it with your edit. So...

If you want to see pictures check out my profile; http://linustechtips.com/main/special/albums/5663-my-system#post5663

But my loop is as follows:

XSPC Dual Bay Res with D5 vero pump

XSPC Raystorm on my I7-930

XSPC RAZOR gtx 680 on my GTX 670 ftw

XSPZ 280mm Rad at the top of my case that bring cool air in from the top of the case

This is my first loop and i love it. It was a lot of fun and very frustrating to put together, which is a good thing when building a computer if you ask me. When im pushing my system at over 4ghz on the cpu and over 1200 mhz on my gtx my temps stay around ~65 centigrade. But when im gaming at my normal 3.61 ghz and stock gtx boot clock setting i never break 50 centigrade on them both.

So my question to my fellow water coolers is who has used XSPC and like them. I have been very impressed my self with their products. In my opinion they are the best looking products on the market and they are certainly on the cheaper side when it comes to water cooling. I was going to go with swiftech products when i started thinking about water cooling but i really just dont think they are worth the money. And really not that great looking.

Thanks bud :D. I am a big fan of Linus and Slick so I had to join this forum and share my works. :D Last couple parts are in the mail as we speak.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

This is my H2go.

I5 2500k at 4.6g. 560ti Hawk.

Dual Swiftech 120.2 rads with AP-15s. MCP 355 with XSPC res top.

post-906-13667860320548_thumb.jpg

post-906-13667860323843_thumb.jpg

post-906-13667860341886_thumb.jpg

Here is my system:

DSC_1219.jpg

DSC_1226.jpg

DSC_1218.jpg

Yes it is build in/on a Corsair 400R. I wasn't happy with the coolant color, I ordered black but it turned out to be purple... sad. Maybe this will be changed to mayhems pastel.

There will be a second gpu in there, and when i get the money, i will also watercool those.

Set-up:

CPU: FX-8150

GPU: Powercolor 7870 PCS+

SSD's: Samsung 830 (256 GB), Crucial M4 (128 GB)

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 (sadly a rev 1.0, no llc :()

PSU: Coolermaster M850

Watercooling:

rad: Phobya G-changer 280 60mm

cpu: EK-supremacy nickel-plexi

tubing: tygon 3/8" tubing

coolant: feser one (not so) black

res: Phobya Balancer 150

pump: MCP655 (swiftech)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Heres my effort, 800D, 990x, sli 680's , :)

DSCjhhj00062.jpg

That looks really tidy! Awesome job :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

fill your res up :P

nice mobo though :) i have the same one. whats your revision? (bottom left on your board it will say (rev1.x)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Already topped it up. It's rev 1.0, bought when the board was first released.

Hey guys just wanted to share my PC. I put a lot of time and work and planning into this. It's almost done just awaiting a PSU cover and a custom GPU backplate. Also have a few more cables to sleeve.

031.jpg

here is the backplate I am awaiting.

bigbangbackplatefinished-1.jpeg

I love this system, the yellow is sweet!

Intel 3770K @ 4.6 GHz.

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H.

Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB DDR3-2400.

2 x HD 7970 3GB @ 1125/1575

Intel X25-M G2 80GB

Seagate 3TB

Seagate 500GB

WD Green 1.5TB

Water Cooling:

XSPC EX240

XSPC RS360

XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir

Swiftech MCP655

EK Supreme HF - Full Copper

2 x EK-FC7970 - Acetal CSQ

900x900px-LL-0fbd24a3_DSC_0646.jpeg

Victoria-SecRed3.jpg

Victoria-SecRed2.jpg

Victoria-SecRed1.jpg

Will be making some major update soon, will make a work log in the forum :)

Very nice build! Like the mount for the pump.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99