Get rid of Asus AI Suite widget

Go to solution Solved by ktamlyn,

I figured it out!!!

Right click the AI Suite III tray icon (probably hidden) and deselect "ASUS mini bar". Voila! It will fade away slowly. Such a nice way to die! Stupid annoying widget!

Arkon's tip is not worth implementing unless you basically want to uninstall the AI Suite III after you use it to set things up.

You're welcome. 

Some of you might have encountered this but the Ai Suite widget is freaking annoying and i dont know how to get rid of it please help me/us

(that black bar in the middel of the screen)

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Yeap I have the same thing when my machine boots.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I figured it out!!!

Right click the AI Suite III tray icon (probably hidden) and deselect "ASUS mini bar". Voila! It will fade away slowly. Such a nice way to die! Stupid annoying widget!

Arkon's tip is not worth implementing unless you basically want to uninstall the AI Suite III after you use it to set things up.

You're welcome. 

I figured it out!!!

You're welcome. 

i feel so retarded to think that i couldnt find it T.T thanks  alot! i love the people on these forums <3

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

• 1 year later...