XBOX One to stream to Windows 10 PCs

ya halo is owned by microsoft.

paid forces them to make it for that platform only, when some exclusives are exclusives because they don't have the resources to make it on others.

No one forces anyone to take money for exclusives. MS or Sony might be "terrible" for offering the money in the first place, but those publishers and developers agree to take the money in the end. They are just as "terrible" for supporting the practice of exclusives. 

No one forced Bungie to take MS money back in the day. No one forced Bungie to leave. They came to those decisions on their own AND they got to live with the consequences. Bungie is amusing in that regard. They left MS because they wanted out from the corporate shadow and didn't want to make the same old game. They went to Activison, a worse monolith and they basically made what Halo 4 and now Halo 5 incorporated into their gameplay anyways. Nothing changed, just the name on the publishers spot of the game case. 

Don't generalize just don't do it, I have a PC that my PS4 take 10 laps around it before it does anything, I would be happy to stream my PS4 to my PC, buying an R9 280 ?? not everyone has a PC most people have laptops and I don't think you can fit an R9 280 in a laptop, not all people can research and get into PCs and buy the best GPU for their PC, what if they had a terrible CPU ??? their gaming experience would still be bad, you argument isn't that good. 

If your pc sucks that bad, a new one should have priority over a console. And a 350$ desktop is better than an xbone (and don't mention the os because you can clone it off of your laptop and you'd still need a windows 10 copy for streaming to work). If you have a laptop, how is streaming to the small screen better than using your tv? Not to mention you'd need a powerhouse router to even attempt it, and if you invested in one of those there is almost certainly a desktop in your house. There are exceptions in everything, but the cases where using this functionality actually makes sense are almost none.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If your pc sucks that bad, a new one should have priority over a console. And a 350$ desktop is better than an xbone (and don't mention the os because you can clone it off of your laptop and you'd still need a windows 10 copy for streaming to work). If you have a laptop, how is streaming to the small screen better than using your tv? Not to mention you'd need a powerhouse router to even attempt it, and if you invested in one of those there is almost certainly a desktop in your house. There are exceptions in everything, but the cases where using this functionality actually makes sense are almost none.

I am a PC gamer through and through but come on. An Xbox One is going to destroy a $350 PC. Be realistic. In the long run PC gaming is cheaper but consoles are always going to be the better option if your budget is that low 

I am a PC gamer through and through but come on. An Xbox One is going to destroy a $350 PC. Be realistic. In the long run PC gaming is cheaper but consoles are always going to be the better option if your budget is that low 

Not true at all :)

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($73.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus A78M-E Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair XMS3 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($22.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($99.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $351.70
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 13:36 EST-0500

I have a link to my more in-depth thread on console alternatives in my signature ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Cloining it how ?? @ goodbytes isn't that against the agreement ?? Or illegal, I won't need a copy my laptop comea with one, 350$ PC is better than Xbox ?? Show me, maybe someone needs to watch their TV show shown on the TV and you want to play, you can play on your laptop and the other person can watch their TV show, a router powerhouse ?? Don't think so, I tried steam in home streaming on a Dlink 615 and it worked great, it makes a lot of sense you just refuse to accept it does.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Cloining it how ?? @ goodbytes isn't that against the agreement ?? Or illegal, I won't need a copy my laptop comea with one, 350$ PC is better than Xbox ?? Show me, maybe someone needs to watch their TV show shown on the TV and you want to play, you can play on your laptop and the other person can watch their TV show, a router powerhouse ?? Don't think so, I tried steam in home streaming on a Dlink 615 and it worked great, it makes a lot of sense you just refuse to accept it does.

it's not illegal to clone an installation of a windows copy you own. The pc is in the post right above yours :) and I tried in-home streaming on my router too, it wasn't pretty to be honest. To have it run at an acceptable latency I had to turn down both the resolution and compression quality. I'm not refusing to accept anything, let's keep this civil all right?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

They aren't forced, they took the money by choice, they aren't forced to take the money.

If I'm correct, Bungie really only had a cult following before Halo, didn't they?. Selling it to Microsoft would be a great way to get a lot more attention and bring in a lot more fans. I could be getting that entirley wrong though.

it's not illegal to clone an installation of a windows copy you own. The pc is in the post right above yours :) and I tried in-home streaming on my router too, it wasn't pretty to be honest. To have it run at an acceptable latency I had to turn down both the resolution and compression quality. I'm not refusing to accept anything, let's keep this civil all right?

Take those mail in rebates of and you have a 463$ PC, didn't include monitor,keyboard and mouse, for it being illegal or against the agreement I will look more into that, I will try to keep it civil, also the reason I gave in the post before this didn't they make sense ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If I'm correct, Bungie really only had a cult following before Halo, didn't they?. Selling it to Microsoft would be a great way to get a lot more attention and bring in a lot more fans. I could be getting that entirley wrong though.

Wait what ?? How does this relate to my poat ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

didn't include monitor

I'm going to give you a few minutes to think about that statement...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

No one forces anyone to take money for exclusives. MS or Sony might be "terrible" for offering the money in the first place, but those publishers and developers agree to take the money in the end. They are just as "terrible" for supporting the practice of exclusives. 

No one forced Bungie to take MS money back in the day. No one forced Bungie to leave. They came to those decisions on their own AND they got to live with the consequences. Bungie is amusing in that regard. They left MS because they wanted out from the corporate shadow and didn't want to make the same old game. They went to Activison, a worse monolith and they basically made what Halo 4 and now Halo 5 incorporated into their gameplay anyways. Nothing changed, just the name on the publishers spot of the game case. 

thats my point, paid as in they accept the paid contract to stay locked to a platform

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I'm going to give you a few minutes to think about that statement...

Why would I ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Not true at all :)

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($73.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus A78M-E Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($99.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $351.70
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 13:36 EST-0500

I have a link to my more in-depth thread on console alternatives in my signature ^^

If I'm not mistaken the current gen consoles are using something comparable to the 7970m which is placed above the 260x in some benchmarks I found. 

Regardless though, good find. I still believe most people should buy a console with that budget rather than a bunch of very cheap budget parts and cobble together a desktop. But thats a good option nonetheless. 

Unfortunately for me, until all sports titles are available on PC on a yearly basis I'm stuck on both a console and PC (We've got nba 2k and Fifa, now I just need Madden and NHL). 

They aren't forced, they took the money by choice, they aren't forced to take the money.

forced as in after the sign the contract they can't just change their minds.

You're correct. Bungie was a nobody even during their announcement of Halo (as a 3rd person game originally). It wasn't till MS realized they needed a proper killer app for the Xbox that Halo became what it is known as today. 

Wait what ?? How does this relate to my poat ??

What I was saying is, no they weren't forced to sell to Microsoft, but it was a hell of an opportunity to do so.

forced as in after the sign the contract they can't just change their minds.

That's what a contract is for, you don't know maybe they have to pay I'd they change their mind, you sign a contract by choice and before you do that you read it very very well.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

If I'm not mistaken the current gen consoles are using something comparable to the 7970m which is placed above the 260x in some benchmarks I found.

Regardless though, good find. I still believe most people should buy a console with that budget rather than a bunch of very cheap budget parts and cobble together a desktop. But thats a good option nonetheless.

Unfortunately for me, until all sports titles are available on PC on a yearly basis I'm stuck on both a console and PC (We've got nba 2k and Fifa, now I just need Madden and NHL).

I think the PS4 uses an R9 270.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Also take in the form factor into consideration.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That's what a contract is for, you don't know maybe they have to pay I'd they change their mind, you sign a contract by choice and before you do that you read it very very well.

thats is beside the point I was making, some exclusives are by contract and others are dictated by resources.

thats is beside the point I was making, some exclusives are by contract and others are dictated by resources.

You sign that contract, you take the money, my points still stand.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

The xbox one's gpu is basically a 7790, so almost identical to the 260x except for the significantly slower memory (the 260x has 2gb of dedicted gddr5 vram whereas the xbone relies on the shared ddr3 system memory). And in the builds I make I really try not to cheap out on essential parts, as you can see the psu is pretty good and I went with 8gb of ram when for pure gaming 4 would have been just fine :)

Exclusives can't really be argued with unfortunately. If you really like a certain type of game and it's only found on a console you don't have a lot of choice. Multiplatforms for the win ^^

Why would I ??

Think about it a bit longer. Eventually you'll see it.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The xbox one's gpu is basically a 7790, so almost identical to the 260x except for the significantly slower memory (the 260x has 2gb of dedicted gddr5 vram whereas the xbone relies on the shared ddr3 system memory). And in the builds I make I really try not to cheap out on essential parts, as you can see the psu is pretty good and I went with 8gb of ram when for pure gaming 4 would have been just fine :)

Exclusives can't really be argued with unfortunately. If you really like a certain type of game and it's only found on a console you don't have a lot of choice. Multiplatforms for the win ^^

I can't, if you are saying to use my TV then that will be horrible.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

For your build remove in mail rebates, take in consideration for factor, different prices around the globe, you will see that the consoles win.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I can't, if you are saying to use my TV then that will be horrible.

sure, it's horrible to use a tv for a pc, but it's great on a console. logic.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*