Netgear WNCE2001 not connecting properly

PCperson

What mobo are you using? It looks like you have some special "killer" networking like I do? And it can cause problems so I would see if you can find a way just just disable all of the killer functions

Ignore that I just read the PCIE bit I'm a bit tired at the moment so tomorrow I can give you some more help sorry I couldn't help much today

Specs: i3 4150 (hopefully soon to be upgraded), GTX 750Ti (Again, hopefully soon to be upgraded), Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z97 motherboard, G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Corsair Obsidian 450D, Seasonic X-series 750W 80+ Gold PSU.

Oh, ok thanks for the help. 

Specs: i3 4150 (hopefully soon to be upgraded), GTX 750Ti (Again, hopefully soon to be upgraded), Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z97 motherboard, G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Corsair Obsidian 450D, Seasonic X-series 750W 80+ Gold PSU.

I turned off bandwidth control on my MOBO, I am going to see if that helps.

Update: That didn't help.

I changed my driver to one for the Qualcomm something or other (I know it's the correct one I just don't remember the name) the driver works but presents the same problem as before. 

I don't know an AT&T router, I'll check, but my internet seems to be working now with that new driver, I'm going to test it.

I am using the 3800HGV-B router

Okay right. What router are you using?

I am using the 3800HGV-B router

Like BlindGam3r is saying, everything looks correct and it should be working... It is a little odd to me that the DHCP/DNS server is .254, typically routers are .1, but it shouldn't be what is causing the issue if other devices are working and you can ping locally.

Maybe a dumb question, but have you tried rebooting your computer?

Could you get a screenshot of your adapter properties. Network and Sharing Center, then click change adapter settings on the left side, double click your LAN adapter, and double click Internet Protocol Version 4. It should be set to obtain automatically, unless you changed it on purpose.

Did it ever work before? Or is this the first time the adapter has been on this computer?

I've rebooted it several times, no luck I will check adapter settings.

This adapter is brand new but it worked on my windows 8.1 laptop. Connection status says IPv4 is connected to the internet but IPv6 is not. 

Like BlindGam3r is saying, everything looks correct and it should be working... It is a little odd to me that the DHCP/DNS server is .254, typically routers are .1, but it shouldn't be what is causing the issue if other devices are working and you can ping locally.

Maybe a dumb question, but have you tried rebooting your computer?

Could you get a screenshot of your adapter properties. Network and Sharing Center, then click change adapter settings on the left side, double click your LAN adapter, and double click Internet Protocol Version 4. It should be set to obtain automatically, unless you changed it on purpose.

Did it ever work before? Or is this the first time the adapter has been on this computer?

IPv4 is set to obtain automatically, I will check IPv6.

Everything is set to automatic in IPv6, but it has no address for the default gateway.

Windows says it is connected to the router, but the connection to the internet is being blocked, and I also can't access the router via my browser.

Windows says it is connected to the router, but the connection to the internet is being blocked, and I also can't access the router via my browser.

This would suggest to me a firewall of some sort is blocking uour computer for some reason

It turns out that I have no protocol driver or whatever it is for IPv6, does anyone know a good driver for that for the Killer e2200?

Can you ping 192.168.1.254

I cannot ping 192.168.1.254

It turns out that I have no protocol driver or whatever it is for IPv6, does anyone know a good driver for that for the Killer e2200?

IPv6 shouldn't matter, sorry to be a pain but can I have a screen shot of ipconfig run on something that is connected to the same router that can get the internet

I noticed that my DHCP Sever address was 0.0.etc when my internet was down, and that it was 1.etc when it was up. And it stayed with the second address on my laptop, do I have to enable a DHCP server in windows 7?

IPv6 shouldn't matter, sorry to be a pain but can I have a screen shot of ipconfig run on something that is connected to the same router that can get the internet

I noticed that my DHCP Sever address was 0.0.etc when my internet was down, and that it was 1.etc when it was up. And it stayed with the second address on my laptop, do I have to enable a DHCP server in windows 7?

I installed some windows updates and it turns out my internet is being router through my laptop, and my laptop (running windows 8.1) is blocking access to the internet. How do I fix that?

I dont quite follow what your saying here, And why is your internet being routed through your laptop? did you set it up to do that

I don't know why it is being routed through my laptop. The network map shows a connection to the WNCE2001 going to my laptop, and then the signal to the internet is being interrupted.