!!!! BUIDING A NEW PC WHAT`S YOUR GUYS OPPINION !!!!

RaoZLIKER

This for guys building a new pc and anyone who has good advice on building anyhelp is good.

I WANT TO BUY A NEW PC THIS IS THE STATS:

CORE:i7-3820

MOBO:Rampage IV extreme

RAM:Corsair Dominator 1866 16 gb

GPU:EVGA GTX 680 superclocked 2gb

PSU: Corsair 1200i or 1200w ?

CASE : Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra gaming case

Cooler : Corsair H100

Gonna be running : Battlefield 3 on norm setting nothing special what do you think ???.

Budget? Aim? Special requests? Country?

intel 3570K, Asus P8Z77-V, H100i or Nocuta D-14, 8Gb corsair vengeance, Samsung 840Pro 128gb SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Silverstone Strider Plus 600w or 750w PSU, MSI GTX670 PE or Asus GTX670 CUII in a Corsair C70 or 600T. $1800 ish

If you're just running BF3 then that's WAY overkill.

windspeed's recommendation is good, although from the parts you've chosen I'm guessing you have plenty of money so you could probably go for a 680 or 7970 rather than the 670 that windspeed recommended.

windspeed's recommendation is good, although from the parts you've chosen I'm guessing you have plenty of money so you could probably go for a 680 or 7970 rather than the 670 that windspeed recommended.

Wouldn't get any noticable performance increase for a 60hz monitor though

8G ram, intel 3570K, 7970, H100i, Asus P8Z77-V mobo, Samsung 840 pro, or a Corsair Neutron, and then any harddrive that's the right size for your storage needs, but don't skimp on this if your going to put games on it.

Get a 750w PSU if your not going to Crossfire / sli in the future, if you are then get a 1200i

Might help with other/newer games that need more gpu power.

8G ram' date=' intel 3570K, 7970, H100i, Asus P8Z77-V mobo, Samsung 840 pro, or a Corsair Neutron, and then any harddrive that's the right size for your storage needs, but don't skimp on this if your going to put games on it. Get a 750w PSU if your not going to Crossfire / sli in the future, if you are then get a 1200i [/quote']

1200 watt is a _massive_ overkill for only two graphics cards. I suggest getting a 550 watt PSU for single card or a 750 watt if you're going to do crossfire/SLI.