4x monitors with stand for 300aud? Good deal?

ForeseenVisionz

Someone is offering 4x hp l2245 with monitor arms for 300 aud ? Good deal? If so anything I should ask see when I goto pick up? Gunna use for music production not gaming. Pics below Cheers

post-20170-0-78542400-1421670975_thumb.j

post-20170-0-59237100-1421670985_thumb.j

post-20170-0-82564700-1421670995_thumb.j

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

The screens are not 1080p so... meh.... tough choice to be honest!

Those are DAS arms, reliably sturdy (as long as you aren't missing the plastic sleeve inserts that go between the arm and the pole) and terminate ins standard VESA 100 plates with a nice quick-release. Looks like he's missing the height-adjustement rings, which is a minor loss but makes getting the screens aligned edge to edge vertically a bit of a pain.

Those are DAS arms, reliably sturdy (as long as you aren't missing the plastic sleeve inserts that go between the arm and the pole) and terminate ins standard VESA 100 plates with a nice quick-release. Looks like he's missing the height-adjustement rings, which is a minor loss but makes getting the screens aligned edge to edge vertically a bit of a pain.

How much they retail for? is it a good deal? Also can I join them side by side without the thing u said coz I intended to do that.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

How much they retail for? is it a good deal? Also can I join them side by side without the thing u said coz I intended to do that.

They don't retail, and I'm not sure what their invoice price is (scuttlebut is around £300-400 for a pole & arm set).

Getting them side-by-side is easy, the problem comes from getting one above the other. See those ring grooves on the poles? Little plastic clips sit into them, onto which the arm's sit. Normally, there would be adjustable-height 'barrels' between the ring-clips and the arms, allowing you to adjust the arm height smoothly. without them, the arm can only sit at the heights the ring grooves are at.

They don't retail, and I'm not sure what their invoice price is (scuttlebut is around £300-400 for a pole & arm set).

Getting them side-by-side is easy, the problem comes from getting one above the other. See those ring grooves on the poles? Little plastic clips sit into them, onto which the arm's sit. Normally, there would be adjustable-height 'barrels' between the ring-clips and the arms, allowing you to adjust the arm height smoothly. without them, the arm can only sit at the heights the ring grooves are at.

400 pounds is almost 800 aud and that is just the arms. I guess it's a pre good deal. Gunna buy and will ask him about that and will test before I take