Weird shizzle with my PC

Lately i've run into a string of problems with my 5 months old pc, all of which will be given under.

Specs:

Rampage IV Extreme

i7-3930k - normally @4.4 ghz, and yes, it has been stabile. Did 24 hours of small FFTS in prime 95.

Patriot viper extreme division 2 2133 mhz 4x4GB

2x Asus Direct CUII GTX 670 in SLI, with stabile overclock offset of +150 on GPU and +640 on mem.

Corsair Force 3 120GB for boot, + 3 WD 2TB drives for storage.

Corsair AX 1200i.

Additional Info:

CPU and Graphics cards are watercooled

I run an nVidia surround setup with 3 120hz monitors + a 32 tv as aux display.

Problems are as follows:

Whenever i start my PC it's about a 50/50 chance that everything goes well, or that it goes to hell.

When things go wrong, it's either at post or when i get into windows.

In BIOS the following happens: Either fails to load OC, or some of my settings in BIOS have been reverted (e.g. boot priority, Starts monitoring CPU fan speed again).

If i actually get into windows, i only get windows on one display, at 800x600 resolution, and a message from EVGA precision X that:" No supported hardware detected"

If i then restart, it might fix itself, or it might just come back again. If it loads fine, i have no problems until i turn it off again, at which point it might become crappy again.

Things i've tried so far:

Format the SSD and do fresh install.

Try old, new and beta drivers for everything imaginable.

Flashed BIOS to the newset version

Checked if there were any loose cables or anything

Run with or without OC, problems persist

Any ideas guys? I'm really at a loss here.

Hm... Back down on those video card OC's.

Really.. You have dual 670s... What games can't you run, max settings, at stock clocks?

Hmmm, maybe im not sure but maybe a faulty battery and bios isnt saving properly. Im not sure but everything i woulda suggested you tried :(

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Hm... Back down on those video card OC's. Really.. You have dual 670s... What games can't you run' date=' max settings, at stock clocks?[/quote']

When it's on a resolution of 5760x1080, Everything at max requires more than stock speeds ;)

Hmmm' date=' maybe im not sure but maybe a faulty battery and bios isnt saving properly. Im not sure but everything i woulda suggested you tried :([/quote']

Hmm, the battery.. That could actually be it. It started acting up after i'd been on christmas vacation for a couple of weeks... Thanks, I'm gonna look into that!

Could be a motherboard issue. I had a Gigabyte board with a AMD Phenom II X6 1090T and everytime i overclocked it it would randomly say failed to load due to overclock and reset all bios settings to deafult even when overclock was fully tested and validated stable. Other people experienced the same issue with the same motherboard model. You may have a similar issue. A future BIOS update may fix the problem is this is a mobo issue but for me they never released a bios update beyond 1 new bios revision shortly after release which didn solve my issue.