Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
msquare

how frustrated are you with life[rant]

It's never to late to learn about it. Everything I know about economics was more or less done by self research. 

Just depends on if your interested or not. It'll definitely prove useful in the future when your managing your finances. 

Not a lot of people can say they've owned and ran a company before xD

I know it will help it's just that it involves a lot of work and money -get it money-.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's never to late to learn about it. Everything I know about economics was more or less done by self research. 

Just depends on if your interested or not. It'll definitely prove useful in the future when your managing your finances. 

Interest driven learning where you seek knowledge is more fun than having to learn for an upcoming test.(i think everybody knows this). Got a starting point?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Interest driven learning where you seek knowledge is more fun than having to learn for an upcoming test.(i think everybody knows this). Got a starting point?

I indeed do, one of the best places!

http://www.investopedia.com/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I indeed do, one of the best places!

http://www.investopedia.com/

Ah thanks. This will probably help in history too seeing as i'm learning about the Wall Street Crash.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

Bit more gone or a bit less?

Bit more gone.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Ah thanks. This will probably help in history too seeing as i'm learning about the Wall Street Crash.

If you want to move forward and try learning how to actually invest in stuff beyond just knowing about the market, be sure to check out www.sprinklebit.com (disclaimer: I work for these guys) or similar services, they provide a great, free platform for market simulation and investing. :)

Cheers,

Linus

If you want to move forward and try learning how to actually invest in stuff beyond just knowing about the market, be sure to check out www.sprinklebit.com (disclaimer: I work for these guys) or similar services, they provide a great, free platform for market simulation and investing. :)

Thank you, I'll be sure to check it out when i find the time.

How about something like this?

Amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That is really intriguing, just made a account. Looks like they offer a brokerage service, do they have a simulator? Is it 100% browser based or is there a stand alone trading platform I can download when I sign up to use their brokerage services?  

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

That is really intriguing, just made a account. Looks like they offer a brokerage service, do they have a simulator? Is it 100% browser based or is there a stand alone trading platform I can download when I sign up to use their brokerage services?  

We just launched the brokerage service, (https://www.sprinklebit.com/brokerage/registration - or access it from the icon up at the left while logged in), if you do not sign into the brokerage, you'll be in what we refer to as "Practice Mode" (whereas the brokerage is refered to as "Live Mode") where Nasdaq and Dow Jones are being simulated; So you just have to visit the marketplace and buy stuff. You're given $5000 of fake cash to get started.

The brokerage offers basic and margin accounts, but the service is kind of limited at the moment.

As for platform availability, it's web only with a mobile app coming later this year. :)

Cheers,

Linus

When I want to get something productive done and I can't because of distractions(Thanks a lot ADHD)!  One day I wanted to go hike ~5+ Miles but never did it because I ended up playing with my Pug and Rented Die Hard 1 & 2 and made Mac and Cheese...

Because he had a hard drive.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Economics... understanding how the finances of our country runs is so important yet so few are knowledgeable in that aspect it's actually kind of depressing. 

Your fixing that debt problem right? Lol

dude,we dont have economics.... but we have chem/biliogy when is quite impractical i would love economics tough if it was there 

since i do trade in stocks,thats how i multiplied a amount and built myself a nice rig 

Linux is the future

- Gabe newell at linux con

We just launched the brokerage service, (https://www.sprinklebit.com/brokerage/registration - or access it from the icon up at the left while logged in), if you do not sign into the brokerage, you'll be in what we refer to as "Practice Mode" (whereas the brokerage is refered to as "Live Mode") where Nasdaq and Dow Jones are being simulated; So you just have to visit the marketplace and buy stuff. You're given $5000 of fake cash to get started.

The brokerage offers basic and margin accounts, but the service is kind of limited at the moment.

As for platform availability, it's web only with a mobile app coming later this year. :)

Gotcha, yeah I noticed the $5k practice money. 

I have no need for margin, so basic should be fine. Hmm I'm interested in the mobile offering, I really dislike Scottrades mobile app because it's slow to navigate around and doesn't have all the chart data I need. 

I'll be paying close attention to Sprinklebit xD

uIIa2gS.gif

vIp7dpA.gif

TVjiCls.gif

O7QZ3Qf.gif

cX3O5e8.gif

P8AzmkW.gif

FG43ar3.gif

e8tm4jK.gif

I live with manic depression. Life is and always will be a roller-coaster. Amazing highs and stupidly low lows. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

uIIa2gS.gif

vIp7dpA.gif

TVjiCls.gif

O7QZ3Qf.gif

cX3O5e8.gif

P8AzmkW.gif

FG43ar3.gif

e8tm4jK.gif

I live with manic depression. Life is and always will be a roller-coaster. Amazing highs and stupidly low lows. 

Life is like a box of chocolates, u never know what ur gonna get 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Life is like a box of chocolates, u never know what ur gonna get 

You do, it's chocolate. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You do, it's chocolate. 

Good one!

#Obvious 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Nooo! I'm the victim here! Save me Social Justice Warriors! I'm being drowned in racism! 

I just want to clarify that i meant too early to start playing the victim game.

and not too early so start playing the victim game, although you likely figured

that out :P

I swear to god that wasn't a typo, that was the blasted keyboard. I don't miss

press an s for a t.

Posted · Original PosterOP

you dont make fun about that kind of stuff.

anyways, dont kill yourself.

you're right

nope i wont kill myself since i haven't done it yet and also because life has many things still to offer me 

Linux is the future

- Gabe newell at linux con

I live with depression. Most of the time things are alright but some days I have bad thoughts.

Based on your description i'd say that is very normal.

Exactly how does one get accurately diagnosed with

depression if you don't mind me asking? Could be 

related to food, sleeping habits, environment etc etc..

There are alot of chemicals at play here, exactly how

do they rule out all the variables?