Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
msquare

how frustrated are you with life[rant]

snip

am i the only asian where my parents puts more emphasis on effort than grades? Like if I get a B and he sees that i didnt put in effort thats where he'll give me crap about not the actual grade itself necessarily.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Combine the 2 and watch Hentai

/s

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just because you major for "something" in college doesn't mean you'll end up with that profession. It's good to expand, and push to improve yourself!

Is there a reason to not study hard on those topics besides lack of interest in laziness? Everyone has to, and your parents are only pushing you to improve yourself from what I see. Their not the type that straight up pick and choose your career for you and are even supportive of what you want to do in the future. It certainly isn't harmful to do well in subjects you dislike or have a lack of interest in. 

yeah,but i kinda know that i will take up a gamedev job or a dev job  somewhere i would never become a chemistry teacher or start a meth lab that i may need chemistry or biology other than sex ed why waste my time improving my self in stuff i am not interested in and is remotely connected to i actually had a thing for 

Linux is the future

- Gabe newell at linux con

am i the only asian where my parents puts more emphasis on effort than grades? Like if I get a B and he sees that i didnt put in effort thats where he'll give me crap about not the actual grade itself necessarily.

your quite lucky 

Linux is the future

That's actually good in my book, grades are just a number. Whether you put in enough effort or not is something else entirely. 

yeah,but i kinda know that i will take up a gamedev job or a dev job  somewhere i would never become a chemistry teacher or start a meth lab that i may need chemistry or biology other than sex ed why waste my time improving my self in stuff i am not interested in and is remotely connected to i actually had a thing for 

Because you'll never know when it'll come in handy. I didn't want to go with my current profession but I still ended up with it, life is full of surprises and doesn't always go as planned. 

You may lose interest in the next 3 to 4 years or end up with another career because of different circumstances. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

That's actually good in my book, grades are just a number. Whether you put in enough effort or not is something else entirely. 

Because you'll never know when it'll come in handy. I didn't want to go with my current profession but I still ended up with it, life is full of surprises and doesn't always go as planned. 

You may lose interest in the next 3 to 4 years or end up with another career because of different circumstances. 

oh yeah what if i lose my job and have to start making meth 

Linux is the future

dosent work in my country also my parents wont allow 

were do u live?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

oh yeah what if i lose my job and have to start making meth 

Your joking right?... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I technically have nothing to complain about. I have my own appartment, my own gaming PC, my own car, and a job. Only thing is that im not very good at my job and i just dont feel that i am interested in doing this at all, and would much rather do something else. Then again, what else would i do? Im not sure. Which is a problem. I think i'll just, if possible, finish this two year internship and then we can always see what i can do, but i dont feel like wasting two years on something i dont even want or like, really. Oh well.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Your joking right?... 

oh yeah,i would take up a job as a male hooker rather than deal with chemistry and other crappy sciences other than computers,physics and space tech 

Linux is the future

oh yeah,i would take up a job as a male hooker rather than deal with chemistry and other crappy sciences other than computers,physics and space tech 

I'm trying to provide helpful advice, if the purpose of your thread was just to rant about things then I'll just stop. 

It's your life do what you deem fit... 

Well apart from my debts preventing me from doing everything i'd like to do.

And this country trying to turn itself into an IS recovery resort. 

And my anxiety being a bitch

I'm actually pretty happy. I've got fast internet, A second chance to get into university, A roof over my head and i can still eat well enough^^

It's the little things that can make all the difference. Sure life can be hard at times. But if you persevere and enjoy the good things instead of focusing on the bad stuff. it's not too bad 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'd have to agree with @MyInnerFred on that note. Sure you might not need to know that benedicts reagent goes from blue, yellow, green, orange, red in intesity by the amount of reducing sugar but there is tonnes of other info that will be useful. Like that dihydrogen monoxide thing. (knowledge is a good thing in my book. I sometime find enjoyment in reading random facts just because ). What i think is really useful is the skills you pick up from history, geography economics/business studies.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

The line has been crossed, squid. The line has been crossed....

C0SWumE.gif

tumblr_ll9n6po4pR1qb7eqw.gif

Spoiler

Main PC || CPU - Xeon E3 1231 V3 || Motherboard - MSI Z97 PC Mate || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || RAM - 1x8GB HyperX Fury Blue || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V GTX 970 || Storage - 1x BX100 250GB, 1x 1TB WD Blue || PSU - EVGA G2 750W || Case - Corsair 200R

TV PC || CPU - Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz 1.2V || Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 || CPU Cooler - Stock || RAM - 2x4GB random Samsung RAM || Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics (will be R9 390 in a few weeks) || Storage - 1x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 1x Samsung 1.5TB HDD || PSU - Corsair CX600M || Case - None (soon to be Cooler Master Elite 430)

I'd have to agree with @MyInnerFred on that note. Sure you might not need to know that benedicts reagent goes from blue, yellow, green, orange, red in intesity by the amount of reducing sugar but there is tonnes of other info that will be useful. Like that dihydrogen monoxide thing. (knowledge is a good thing in my book. I sometime find enjoyment in reading random facts just because ). What i think is really useful is the skills you pick up from history, geography economics/business studies.

Economics... understanding how the finances of our country runs is so important yet so few are knowledgeable in that aspect it's actually kind of depressing. 

Well apart from my debts preventing me from doing everything i'd like to do.

And this country trying to turn itself into an IS recovery resort. 

And my anxiety being a bitch

I'm actually pretty happy. I've got fast internet, A second chance to get into university, A roof over my head and i can still eat well enough^^

It's the little things that can make all the difference. Sure life can be hard at times. But if you persevere and enjoy the good things instead of focusing on the bad stuff. it's not too bad 

Your fixing that debt problem right? Lol

Economics... understanding how the finances of our country runs so important yet so few are knowledgeable in that aspect it's actually kind of depressing. 

Can't fix it until i get a job. Can't get a well enough paying job until i've finished reading up my grades. So in about 7 years i'll be debt free if i get the debt sanitation thing from the state. (Live on existance minimum. (Which i already am) And give the state the rest of your paycheck)

The things that can happen if you have a bad accountant and trust the wrong people :/

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

economics...understanding how the finances of our country runs is so important yet so few are knowledgeable in that aspect it's actually kind of depressing. 

I wish i had taken it; I take business studies.

The things that can happen if you have a bad accountant and trust the wrong people :/

That's unfortunate, but at least you have experience now eh? 

I know you use to own your own company, if you ever want to talk finances later on I'll be here! A successful business is a business that has good financial management!

Well, I've decided to delete my account because I think it's become a hindrance to my life.

However, no matter how much I message the mods, they won't delete it, and it's still a hindrance to my life.

Compatible with Windows 95

Economics... understanding how the finances of our country runs is so important yet so few are knowledgeable in that aspect it's actually kind of depressing. 

I suck at economics. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well, I've decided to delete my account because I think it's become a hindrance to my life.

However, no matter how much I message the mods, they won't delete it, and it's still a hindrance to my life.

Goodbye, adding you to the list of people who will go away.

@GoodBytes

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That's unfortunate, but at least you have experience now eh? 

I know you use to own your own company, if you ever want to talk finances later on I'll be here! A successful business is a business that has good financial management!

Well it was successful until a big company went. "Well fuck you. pay us for the privelige of working for us" :/

But yeah^^ Now i've got the experience. I just need the grades in school so i can get a job a bit more easily

ta

In other news... Still waiting...

You should remove the whole face but a little bit before you go away.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I suck at economics. 

I wish i had taken it; I take business studies.

It's never to late to learn about it. Everything I know about economics was more or less done by self research. 

Just depends on if your interested or not. It'll definitely prove useful in the future when your managing your finances. 

Well it was successful until a big company went. "Well fuck you. pay us for the privelige of working for us" :/

But yeah^^ Now i've got the experience. I just need the grades in school so i can get a job a bit more easily

Not a lot of people can say they've owned and ran a company before xD