What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

Firefox. I like the addons. I use No Script, Downloadhelper, Lastpass, and flash block.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Would prefer to use Chrome. I just like the sync function that it has I think I switched around the time Firefox started spewing out updates one after another and breaking all of my add-ons.

Still use Opera and FF from time to time but I just use Chrome for no real reason other than it being in my taskbar.

La`~

I use Chrome because it's fast, although I don't mind Firefox if I don't have a choice. Never used Opera since I don't see why I should.

I only use IE to go to filehippo.com and download Chrome on new installs xD

Chromium for more cutting edge chrome experience+open source

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I am/was a big Firefox fan, but ever since I switched to Chrome there isn't a need to go back. I am a Android fan so with Google everything is synced together, which I love.

Chrome also helps when I have to redo my computer and since my bookmarks and passwords and everything is saved with my Google/Gmail/Chrome profile, it is very easy to get my browser back up and running.

I used to like firefox, but after switching to chrome I can never go back. I just love how minimalist it is and everything is synced from my phone, Linux, Windows, and where ever else I can put it. lol

Past Chrome user, now IE10 RP user. When I tried the Windows 8 CP, I was shocked to see how much better IE10 was with HTML5. The HTML5 on this one is light years ahead of the competition.

Now I just use IE10 w/out flash for HTML5 YouTube and almost everything else, while Chrome is used for TwitchTV (Linus Livestream FTW)

Please don't use IE as it has ridiculously large security holes, ESPECIALLY with the new Java (or old) vulnerability. I don't mind any of the other browsers except for Opera cause I've never used it.

Firefox for me.

I'm the only one in my office that uses it. The other 2 guys use chrome and call me a firefoxnerd.

Chrome and Firefox, for android i use Opera.

Chrome - very fast and secure, best security browser around from what i read also good addon support

Mozilla - 2nd in line for when Chrome isnt working for me, also firebug is an epic addon

Opera Mini - small and fast browser, brilliant on low devices and loads at server side over client side so less data use and faster :)

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

Opera. Made the switch a couple years ago and haven't looked back, since. Love it. Easy to use, bookmarks and speed dial wherever I need them, nice interface, just a wonderful browsing experience.

Kind of shocking to see how many uninformed people actually think Chrome is "the fastest". Opera is the fastest, and there has only been a few exceptions to that rule so far between versions.

The reason I primarily use Opera though, is it's customization and under-the-hood features that no other browser is even close to rivaling.

Opera all the way. I think people who say the Chrome is faster has definitely never used Opera. Chrome is too bothersome. The extensions on Opera are endless' date=' it flexibility is great. And the Opera turbo is tooooo awesome.. I just LOVE opera. When i use Chrome its slow and the speed dial doesn't work. [/quote']

This guy actually knows what he's talking about.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Kind of shocking to see how many uninformed people actually think Chrome is "the fastest". Opera is the fastest, and there has only been a few exceptions to that rule so far between versions.

The reason I primarily use Opera though, is it's customization and under-the-hood features that no other browser is even close to rivaling.

Opera all the way. I think people who say the Chrome is faster has definitely never used Opera. Chrome is too bothersome. The extensions on Opera are endless' date=' it flexibility is great. And the Opera turbo is tooooo awesome.. I just LOVE opera. When i use Chrome its slow and the speed dial doesn't work. [/quote']

Lots of people used chrome because it was faster than FF, so more people used chrome because it was "fastest", so more people use chrome because it's fastest, so more people use chrome because it's fastest, etc. It's a circular reputation.

Firefox. I've tried to switch to Chrome a few times, but I'm always frustrated by all the things it doesn't let me do and I don't find it noticeably faster, so I switch back. It's probably better to support Mozilla than Google anyway.

Like a feedback loop of misinformation...

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

IE10 is actually quite decent for touch.

Firefox has good themeing.

Chrome has good backup options as its tagged to your google account.

Once Microsoft sort out their skydrive/windows integration IE10/11 will be as good if not better then everything else. They just have a bad reputation right now.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I am/was a big Firefox fan, but ever since I switched to Chrome there isn't a need to go back. I am a Android fan so with Google everything is synced together, which I love.

Chrome also helps when I have to redo my computer and since my bookmarks and passwords and everything is saved with my Google/Gmail/Chrome profile, it is very easy to get my browser back up and running.

Just wait till it crashes for some reason and you lose your profile, you'll go back :D I've had Chrome lose everything, passwd's, tabs, bookmarks, etc. I cursed it for days, only use it for non-critical browsing now.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

To be honest, Firefox was crashing randomly at times for weeks and that is why I switched to Chrome. Chrome hasn't crashed or anything, and if it does crash well I know all my passwords across the interwebs so I will only be disappointed about the lost tabs/bookmarks...

Haven't had any problems :P

• 3 weeks later...

I like to use Firefox because I started to using it as a replacement to the Internet Explorer and it never give me any problems

I also like Chrome because of the speed and the add-ons

Chrome for me, the speeds are probably the best and it looks nice - which is more important than anything else obviously. (Why is internet explorer even there?)
IE 10 is actually a pretty damn good browser (I still use Firefox though).

netscape FTW!!!

lol just kidding, for everyday use (browsing internet) i use chrome.

but for IT related stuff (hardware web interfaces and stuff) i use firefox because chrome can be incompatible some times.

Didn't Netscape get turned into Firefox?

I use chrome mostly, Firefox as a back up

I use the Firefox Nightlies and when that breaks (happens because I use Nightlies) I use chromium.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I use Firefox because I used to run ubuntu and I just got used to using Firefox.