What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

I like Chrome. IE and Firefox always seemed to bug out on me. I also really like the simplicity and speed of chrome.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Firefox. There's something indefinite about the Chrome UI that I can't stand.

I use chrome, it has always worked for me, it's fast and it syncs my bookmarks. No reason for me to change.

Chrome, It starts so much faster.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Personally I use chrome because of the looks (After applying custom skin) and because of the amazing syncing between devices because I tried Firefox syncing between mobile and PC but it was slow and laggy.

Also as a neat addition logging into your google account on chrome whilst on another PC will automatically sync all bookmarks and extensions which is awesome when your constantly switching between two different PC's

I primarily use Firefox but have Chrome installed because some websites I have come across just favor Chrome for some reason.

Lol at the person who Liked everyone's comment who put Chrome as their browser :P Chrome is definitely the winner here though, I don't know many people who use other browsers.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I use Chrome because it's the only browser that integrates my Google account and it's very fast.

I use Firefox for testing or if the computer I use does not have Chrome on it.

Chrome may be marginally faster than Firefox, but I prefer the latter since it was developed by a non-profit organization rather than by a multi-billion dollar company that makes most of their money off of advertising. I'm pretty sure Chrome does indeed collect user data for marketing purposes or w/e.

Anyone who uses IE as their main browser by choice should be taken out back and dealt with! Chome/opera are the best for me.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I use firefox. Its worked for me for a long time, has many issues. BUT the one time I tried to install google chrome...... It just wouldnt give me a download link......there was no "Download Google Chrome" Button or anything easy so I just gave up.

Firefox and chrome both work well. I use chrome so that I can sync bookmarks etc with my android phone and tablet.

Firefox all the way because it is so much more customizable and uses less memory than Chrome

Firefox has been crashing too much lately so i switched to Chrome.

chrome works great for me, only problem i've been having lately is flash related crashing.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

• 2 weeks later...

firefox, but I think the real question to ask is what add-ons people use as they can drastically change the operation of any of these browsers.

Chrome. I like the speed and performance when surfing the web.

As a developer, the browser's UI is the most easy and intuitive tool for me to debug client-side scripts and style sheets.

Chrome for me. Switched over from firefox a while back.

I use Chrome at home but at work I have to use IE. I don't mind either of them.

After all these years using Firefox i can't change to another browser without a really good reason.

Signatures are stupid.

TL;DR; Firefox, but also use chrome

I use firefox for my everyday browser, but when my school's servers decide to derp up and somehow lock me out of systems I switch over to chrome.

I used to use Firefox and I actually despised Chrome in the early days, but eventually I decided to try it out and I loved it. For some reason though, on my Dad's Core 2 Duo rig Firefox loads everything WAY faster than Chrome. Big noticeable difference. No idea why. I like Chrome on my personal rig though. I love that you can sign in on any computer and have all your plugins and theme and bookmarks download automatically. Makes going to school a bit better. Also, for some reason, my school lets Chrome install so I can use it at school.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless