What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

Opera all the way. I think people who say the Chrome is faster has definitely never used Opera. Chrome is too bothersome. The extensions on Opera are endless, it flexibility is great. And the Opera turbo is tooooo awesome.. I just LOVE opera.

When i use Chrome its slow and the speed dial doesn't work.

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Gotta be Firefox, mainly because I'm used to it. It runs pretty fast, and there is a huge library of plugins. I trust Mozilla more than Google as well.

Chrome, no contest.

The syncing between machines and my android phone is just the best.

Been using chrome, I love it for the syncing between devices and most of the time being pretty snappy.

Chrome all the way!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Chrome,it's faster,more compatible than any other browser,and it's very lightweight.

although right now chrome is causing display driver errors for me so I'm using Chromium

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I use opera and have for a number of years. It has a nice clean interface. I like the tab grouping and opera turbo is very nice to.

It seems light and fast to but if i had to use something ells it would have to be fire fox.

I use chrome on my desktop pc running Windows 8 and Internet Explorer on my Chromebook running Windows 8. On my hackintosh, I run safari.

Chrome. Loads very fast and responsive browser. I'm the kinda guy that's into programs that gets updated frequently.

Wait...what? No Safari????

What about all the Apple fans in the forum? Ohh that's right there aren't any :-P

Chrome the best!

I use Chrome on all my computers, but IE is mainly there for sites that have compatibility problems with other sites.

MEH

Using IE7 for years now, absolutely no issues what so ever !

Opera 12 - I like being able to write my own scripts and but them in a folder that opera automatically loads.

I used to use safari, that was garbage, then I had chrome, which, while it had its benefits, I heard some wierd rumours about it tracking what sites you've visited and keeping track of all that, quite ridiculous I know, but I didnt much like chrome regardless, so now I've switched to Opera. I must say, Opera is simply the best browser I've used, very intuitive, very sleek, quite fast and otherwise easy to navigate. I've also used internet explorer but that was garbage from back in the windows 98 days. Even our school now has upgraded all of the computers browsers to at least chrome. I tried internet explorer a few weeks ago when it was all I had on my new computer, but the first thing I did with it was go and download Opera.

I use Google Chrome for the fact that in my opinion it is the fastest browser out right now and it also has a wide range of extensions to enhance your browsing experience.

Firefox because of the the vertical bookmark bar.

(does chrome have this?)

I can't think of anything to write here.

I use to use Firefox for a very long time, and then Chrome came out - i started using that, and then on a image i built it was giving me nothing but grief so i moved back to IE and i haven't looked back since.

On my work laptop i am using all 3 browsers for testing if we have issues, but i mainly use IE.

your profile image is how i feel when i use IE

Definitely chrome. Firefox isn't as good as it used to be and chrome syncs all my devices.

Firefox right here :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Chrome :) but in some cases (playing tetrisfriends) I'm forced to use Mozilla

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Opera, Chrome, and testing Waterfox.

Current Rig:

Phenom II x2 550 @ 3.7GHz stock volts

Corsair A70

ASUS M4N75TD

WD 500GB Black Drive

WD 1TB Blue Drive

XFX GTS 250 at stock settings

XFX 650W XXX edition PSU

OCZ BE 4GB @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 1.5v

Mushkin Radioactive 8GB @ 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5v

Cooler Master CM690II Advanced edition

I use IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (all for work) both on PC and MAC. I have had problems with both Firefox and Chrome on numerous occasions ( not installing or not uninstalling correctly- but our default browser at work is IE so that's what I mainly use.