high ping?

Gentlekatt

Hello, guys today i got new internet, its wirelees im using netgear an main modem is in my cousins hose that is about 5 meters from my house it shows high speed but on CS:GO i get 100 ping and more im thinking about geting new router for myself will it help me to get less ping on CS:GO and other games if i will get ASUS RT-AC56U?

post-122743-0-01801600-1421509673.png

Your ping is admirably low anyway so the issue with ping isn't at your end, it's at the server end.

So you probably wouldn't benefit from a new router.

Compatible with Windows 95

Your ping is admirably low anyway so the issue with ping isn't at your end, it's at the server end.

So you probably wouldn't benefit from a new router.

but netgear isnt good either i think i would get better wireless with router than netgear cuz of his bad antenas

what internet, just wondering

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

what internet, just wondering

its teo but you probably dont know it

If you are getting 2ms ping to the speedtest servers buying a new router will not give you better ping to a CS server you are getting over 100ms to. The server you are playing at is most likely far away and there is nothing you as an end user can do to improve this. Just pick another CS Go server.

btw you can see where the high ping starts if you open a command line (cmd) and run: tracert <enter ip to the cs go server>

If you are getting 2ms ping to the speedtest servers buying a new router will not give you better ping to a CS server you are getting over 100ms to. The server you are playing at is most likely far away and there is nothing you as an end user can do to improve this. Just pick another CS Go server.

btw you can see where the high ping starts if you open a command line (cmd) and run: tracert <enter ip to the cs go server>

maybe the csgo server that u are connecting too

well i tried to connect o 10 servers all of them 100 and higher