Which of these two smartphones?

Hey guys, I recently unlocked a Galaxy S3.

Now that I unlocked it, I'm not sure if I should keep it. My current phone is a Prestigio PAP7500, I compared them in GSM arena (link below).

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6204&idPhone2=4238

The Prestigio runs stock 4.2 while the S3 runs TouchWiz 4.3. I'm supposed to give one of those two to my dad. Both are in good condition, the Prestigio is a month old, the galaxy is older (not sure) but it's in good condition.

The S3 has better audio output on headphones (tested by me) and a better camera (AF works faster and picture quality is better), which are both important to me.

The Prestigio has more free ram on boot than the S3 (100mb more free on boot) and has a 1080p screen which I really don't care much about since my previous phone had a 720p screen like the S3.

Also, I have a feeling like the S3 is more fluid, but that might be due to Touchwiz scroll effects or that it's factory reset and the Prestigio already has quite a few apps installed and has the homescreens filled.

A Moto E/G would both be better options

Compatible with Windows 95

Neither of them.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

S3 And put custom rom on it

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Guys, I said S3 vs PAP7500, I'm not selling either of them, I already own them and do not plan on investing more money into smartphones that serve like dumb phone with web browsing/few apps for me. I don't need anything flashy/advanced. I'd much rather keep my money and purchase a new laptop by the end of the month.
It's just a matter of which one should I keep and which one should I give to my dad. :)

Guys, I said S3 vs PAP7500, I'm not selling either of them, I already own them and do not plan on investing more money into smartphones that serve like dumb phone with web browsing/few apps for me. I don't need anything flashy/advanced. I'd much rather keep my money and purchase a new laptop by the end of the month.

It's just a matter of which one should I keep and which one should I give to my dad. :)

Exynos 4412 on the S3 mops the floor with MT6589. However keep in mind battery life will be better with the Prestegio 

If performance is more of an issue for you then S3

If battery life then Prestegio 

"Rawr XD"

Exynos 4412 on the S3 mops the floor with MT6589. However keep in mind battery life will be better with the Prestegio 

If performance is more of an issue for you then S3

If battery life then Prestegio 

I though about it, but then I thought about how the Prestigio has a bigger screen and how it's 1080p vs slightly smaller screen and 720p on the S3. I guess I'll have to test it out in the following days. Also, would installing a custom 5.0 (5.0.1/5.0.2) ROM on the S3 increase battery life because it's said that Android 5.0 increases battery life by up to 30%?

I though about it, but then I thought about how the Prestigio has a bigger screen and how it's 1080p vs slightly smaller screen and 720p on the S3. I guess I'll have to test it out in the following days. Also, would installing a custom 5.0 (5.0.1/5.0.2) ROM on the S3 increase battery life because it's said that Android 5.0 increases battery life by up to 30%?

afaik so far there aren't any Lollipop ROMs for S3 that are daily-driver material 

"Rawr XD"