What should i do first to improve my build?

This is my current rig.

motherboard: ASUS M5A97
CPU: AMD FX-4350 Vishera Quad-Core 4.2GHz
RAM: Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition

I just want some advice on what to do next as far as improvement and id like to know if theres anything wrong with this setup or where bottlenecks are id also like to get into overclocking if at all possible. thanks for any suggestions!

intel CPU and a GPU upgrade

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Do you have a budget?

Best thing would be to get an intel CPU and a new GPU.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This is my current rig.

motherboard: ASUS M5A97
CPU: AMD FX-4350 Vishera Quad-Core 4.2GHz
RAM: Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition

I just want some advice on what to do next as far as improvement and id like to know if theres anything wrong with this setup or where bottlenecks are id also like to get into overclocking if at all possible. thanks for any suggestions!

If you want to stick with AMD, i would recommend trashing the AM3+ (its dead...no future upgrade potential) platform and get an Athlon X4 860K on the FM2+ platform...or transition to intel with a Pentium G3258 and build from there.

and as for a budget i just want to start with the cheapest and move up

anywhere under 1000$ US currency should be fine for now.

If you want to stick with AMD, i would recommend trashing the AM3+ (its dead...no future upgrade potential) platform and get an Athlon X4 860K on the FM2+ platform...or transition to intel with a Pentium G3258 and build from there

advantages of FM2+ over FM2?

advantages of FM2+ over FM2?

FM1 is 3ish year old technology so you would be starting at a disadvantage. FM2+ supports the Kaveri line which is the latest in terms of AMD cpus.